Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Well we never found out if King Cold had any other forms because Future Trunks aced them so quickly. Goku would have hosed around and who knows what would have happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
It's not so much that Goku always wins, but that he just always comes out on top in the end.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
King Cold was actually on the same level as Jiren when fully transformed, he just didn't get the chance to do it thanks to Trunks

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
woo, kale and caulifla are finally out, now i wont have to suffer the straight sisters commenting on how "hot" goku is

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

spit on my clit posted:

woo, kale and caulifla are finally out, now i wont have to suffer the straight sisters commenting on how "hot" goku is

:confused:

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

spit on my clit posted:

Wasn't the comment about literal heat coming off Goku, Jiren made a similar comment

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I'm so sick of Jiren talking about how hot Goku is.

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
Stupid Sexy Goku.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goku IS pretty hot though

dude is RIPPED

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
you can be gay and think goku is hot and you can be straight and think goku is hot dude has made physical fitness his way of life we gotta recognize dat body

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Goku's got a Bad Dad Bod.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Kashuno posted:

In the end, a world without Gods is trashing every other universe AND managed to loving create time travel (which apparently no one else has since there aren’t other green rings) in the midst of constant hell on earth, not to mention managing to create a race that can make balls that literally let you break the rules of the universe just because, and there was an inter dimensional threat sleeping in their universe no less

Hey, they have King Kai. He's mostly been doing his job.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Goku looks great for a guy in his mid-forties.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Funky Valentine posted:

Goku looks great for a guy in his mid-forties.

Even 90 would be young for his race.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Hamelekim posted:

Even 90 would be young for his race.

iirc saiyans have roughly the same lifespan as humans.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, they just stay in their prime until they're about to die of old age

At which point age hits them like a brick

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Dias posted:

you can be gay and think goku is hot and you can be straight and think goku is hot dude has made physical fitness his way of life we gotta recognize dat body

I'm straight but if goku asked I'd have to say yes.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Goku still doesn't know what sex is so don't worry about it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I always thought that as long as they kept fighting saiyans would straight up live forever
Like no one knows what an old saiyan looks like because saiyans either die in combat or are still in their prime fighting and winning

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010
Every time they get close to dying of old age, they get a zenkai and keep kicking for another 10 years.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I like the idea that no Saiyan ever made it past their 50s.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Funky Valentine posted:

I like the idea that no Saiyan ever made it past their 50s.

This is really likely given what we see in Minus.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Nappa had to be pushing 50 by the time he died. He looked practically the same with toddler Vegeta when planet Vegeta got blown up.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Well, that episode was very satisfying. Those two joke magical girls really overstayed their welcome, and I'm glad to see them gone. And it seems U2 or U6 will be gone next episode. Also, 18 scaring the poo poo out of Shin at the end was hilarious. I'm surprised she didn't get disqualified for that.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I can't wait for Damon to do nothing. And for the combined robot to also do nothing.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

it was weirdly satisfying seeing 18 punch through Ribrianne's head

I didn't even think she was a bad character or anything, she kinda just outstayed her welcome

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

18 is such a badass. I love that lots of characters are getting a chance to shine in this arc. Also, Zen-chan doing the punches was beautiful. I might get that made into an avatar.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Wow, looks like those Namekians might actually do something next week.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I like how they established that Ribrianne is basically a villain (or at least the kind that thinks they're a hero but aren't), even though they've been sort of dancing around it for a while now.

Also 18 threatening to kill Shin was incredible.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I hope Krillin finds a way to make more money.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IcePhoenix posted:

I like how they established that Ribrianne is basically a villain (or at least the kind that thinks they're a hero but aren't), even though they've been sort of dancing around it for a while now.

Also 18 threatening to kill Shin was incredible.

I really wish we got a Beerus reaction shot

And it's mostly him punching Shin for endangering himself

Also just that entire final form of Ribrianne and how that fight played out was gorgeous. What a great goddamn moment in this show

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Wow those quick images in the episode preview of swathes of faceless namekians makes me think they're literally ripping an idea out of a fan comic.

One of the handful of good ideas from that fan comic though.

e: come to think of it that's basically what the entire arc is

Bible Ian Black fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 26, 2017

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm glad 18 got a big flashy win to defend the honor of her noseless dork husband.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

homeless hungry plz help posted:

Wow those quick images in the episode preview of swathes of faceless namekians makes me think they're literally ripping an idea out of a fan comic.

One of the handful of good ideas from that fan comic though.
I mean, a Namekian made out of a poo poo-ton of Namekians isn't a hard idea to come up with. I highly doubt any of the writers even know about that crappy comic.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Also its nice that while this was definitely an 18 episode, 17 still got to be in a supporting role and do poo poo without overshadowing 18.

Their dynamic was really good this week.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I mean, a Namekian made out of a poo poo-ton of Namekians isn't a hard idea to come up with. I highly doubt any of the writers even know about that crappy comic.

Almost definitely yeah. It's still loving cool to see it done in a professional format. plus that shot was just cool looking as all hell

oh I probably didn't need to tag that after this point

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Everything the Zenos did this episode was precious

Lupus Rufus
Aug 11, 2008

Prepare for trouble!

And make it a double!
~All I wanna do
is see you turn into
a giant woman
A Giant Woman!

All I wanna be
is someone who gets to see
a giant woman~

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.
No dub this week, again.

Ugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Wasn't expecting such a big flashy win from 18, very nice.