Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

nooneofconsequence posted:

At least Alabama got to see their football team lose before they elect a pedophile :frogbon:

Would've been far more enjoyable if it was at Bryant–Denny Stadium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Jesus look at his loving dad. No wonder...

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
I too have framed pictures of people I don't like in my house like reverse animal crossing

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Jesus look at his loving dad. No wonder...

Dude has the same watch as Trump

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

while the rest of your post is lol, that chart is :hmbol:

I felt a tingle down below.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Every president has brought a base level of respectability to the office. Trump has brought no respectability to the office. He has sheared all dignity from the white house. He has proven that you can be a failure at everything you do, an uncaring and incompetent person at each and eveyr level, and an overall failure of a person in every sense and hold the office of the presidency. This is unprecedented.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Neukoln19 posted:

Every president has brought a base level of respectability to the office. Trump has brought no respectability to the office. He has sheared all dignity from the white house. He has proven that you can be a failure at everything you do, an uncaring and incompetent person at each and eveyr level, and an overall failure of a person in every sense and hold the office of the presidency. This is unprecedented.

Is this going to push him to get us into a war? Is he going to do it to "show" all of us how tough he is?

Sheesh.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Even LBJ brought some kind of respectability to the office. You have to respect his monster cock and the way he would just whip it out in front of people.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Pvt.Scott posted:

Even LBJ brought some kind of respectability to the office. You have to respect his monster cock and the way he would just whip it out in front of people.

A lot of people don't know this, but LBJ is Spanish for The Blowjob.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Lmfao

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
LBJ would phone people up while taking a poo poo but this was excused because he was a Texan.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Scott Presler's dad totally hosed him, you can see it in the evil glint of his IMMACULATE incisors. He is proud of the annoying shrew that his harpy of a son has become

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

crunchytacosupreme posted:

Would a magapill be red or blue?

In the tradition of children's vitamins, they look like the coffins of US soldiers.

Syd Midnight fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Nov 26, 2017

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

a new study bible! posted:

Can someone make a bullshit maga site about how Net Neutrality is good and how Trump will defend it, and then tweet it to him?

Just tell him that without Net Neutrality, Soros, CNN, et al. can pay the ISP to TURN OFF FOX NEWS, RIGHT OFF THE INTERNET!!!1 BY USING MONEY!

If fear and pearl clutching are what play to the chuds, then frame it in the antifa/communist/Hillary conspiracy and claim that the death of net neutrality will turn their freedom internets into liberal indoctrination internets by way of disabling freedoms.

This poo poo doesn't have to make sense, it just has to sound good.

ZeroPrimal
Feb 24, 2010

The slave becomes the master.
[quote="Mr Ice Cream Glove" post="478727688"]
https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/934613274229923840?s=17

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/934614178521845760?s=17

Look at his loving face, lol

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
He's so loving stupid. Goddamn.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
How could you look at him, at his family, his home, his hair, his stupid punched orange mug and say to yourself that is a man who has got it together. He's literally insane. loving insane.

Sunmoe
Feb 22, 2011
Time has a poll to pick the person of the year. Trump's winning.

http://time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Sunmoe posted:

Do we just define winning way differently? He's like 10th

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I gotta say, I admire Trump a little bit. I'm very insecure about my personality. Actually, I know for a fact that it's very bad. Trump is barely functional and he grabs that pussy with vigor... I wish he wouldn't.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Caufman posted:

A lot of people don't know this, but LBJ is Spanish for The Blowjob.
I loled, thank you!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Telephones posted:

How could you look at him, at his family, his home, his hair, his stupid punched orange mug and say to yourself that is a man who has got it together. He's literally insane. loving insane.

i'm the idiot who voted for him, who when called an idiot for voting for him, smugly replies "this is why trump won"

yes, trump won because you're a loving idiot, good job idiot

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More

Sunmoe posted:

Lol, no he isn't. And Hillary's beating him. :grin:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Lurk Ethic posted:

Lol, no he isn't. And Hillary's beating him. :grin:

Fake news

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

How strange that this reddit post from 2 years ago perfectly describes being a CHUD, right down to calling people "Brokebrains":

https://np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/31wo57/the_chevron_tapes_video_shows_oil_giant_allegedly/cq5uhse/

:thunk:

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Calling it that Chan idiots are going to mass vote trump and act like they've accomplished something besides feed Trumps already gargantuan ego

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Chernobyl baby posted:

Calling it that Chan idiots are going to mass vote trump and act like they've accomplished something besides feed Trumps already gargantuan ego

What's to call, that already happened in 2016

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
it's so cool I can make the president of the US to click a link, any link

by saying nice things about him

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

LITERALLY taking the "Christ" out of "Christmas". Thank you for your service in the War on Christmas, comrade

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem

Wow, that is a lot of crazy conspiracies rolled into one image. Freemasons, Bilderberg, MK Ultra, the CERN logo being 666. I like the bit off on the side about "Off-Planet: Secret Space Programs. (with technology 50~1000 more advanced than the tech on the surface of the Earth)".

:lol:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

HJE-Cobra posted:

Wow, that is a lot of crazy conspiracies rolled into one image. Freemasons, Bilderberg, MK Ultra, the CERN logo being 666. I like the bit off on the side about "Off-Planet: Secret Space Programs. (with technology 50~1000 more advanced than the tech on the surface of the Earth)".

:lol:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

here's the original

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goa Tse-tung posted:

it's so cool I can make the president of the US to click a link, any link

by saying nice things about him

who's going to be the first to goatse the POTUS

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

cowofwar posted:

Pretty sure almost every white person in power near the beginning of the republic was having side slave babies.

They transitioned to side gay lovers at some point.

Lol that you think they weren’t loving the male slaves too lmao

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Egbert Souse posted:

It'll be good for Al Franken since it would be hard to say with a straight face he should resign when Republicans just welcomed a pedophile into the Senate with open arms.

LOL if you think that'd be a factor for Republicans. They acknowledge their hypocrisy these days and act like it's not a problem

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
*is Alabama*

*is continuously year after year rated as one of the states with the worst wages, worst education, worst doctors, worst jobs, lowest number of wealthy people*

*continues voting republican*

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ZeroPrimal posted:

Look at his loving face, lol

Dude's the loving president(lol), you'd think he could get someone to apply the bronzer who knows what they're doing. Does he do it himself and think people are fooled?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

That's a long, sustained lol for me holy moly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Trump, I mean, come on!