Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Please play the original doom, you can get through it an afternoon

get doom 2 and play all the cool wads instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Like Brutal Doom, the pride of Brazil

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plutonis posted:

Like Brutal Doom, the pride of Brazil

:catstare:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got terminally bor3d like in the porcupine trre song by the end of the doom 2016 demo and I am certain that anyone who played part that point deserves to be killed

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

who buying xeno 2 on Friday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

Bob No. 3

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

praying the FTL guys next game comes to switch

edit: talk from last week about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vctByAfrDp0

HolePisser1982 fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Nov 26, 2017

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol. It looks ok and I want a good Switch JRPG but I'm definitely not getting it Friday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Mighty Bob Number 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm doin it. i want a jrpg on switch real bad nd i dont trust tokyo rpg factory at all

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Fungah! posted:

i'm doin it. i want a jrpg on switch real bad nd i dont trust tokyo rpg factory at all

was i am setsuna any good

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

what's bad about Tokyo rpg factory

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I Am Setsuna was boring, and it takes a certain kind of optimist to think that Lost Sphear might be good.

I'm that kind of optimist.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what's bad about Tokyo rpg factory

i am setsuna was fine but boring nd lost sphear looks kind of whatever

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

I am on the fence. Xenoblade 1 was good. If it's more of that without any of Xenoblade X's nonsense I'll probably get it on the weekend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill be staying far away from it

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

At 160+ hours in my revitalized BOTW run I found a new stable.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

which one was it

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

GameCube posted:

which one was it

The hebra snowfield stable, I hadn't even been to that region yet. Thought it would be just mountains and was pleasantly surprised by the snowy fields. Finally completed my Hyrule map!

Are there any stables closer to Hateno than dueling peaks or the jungle one? That region feels like it could use one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

The hebra snowfield stable, I hadn't even been to that region yet. Thought it would be just mountains and was pleasantly surprised by the snowy fields. Finally completed my Hyrule map!

Are there any stables closer to Hateno than dueling peaks or the jungle one? That region feels like it could use one.

Nope, those are the closest ones

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

160+ hours and you hadn't even touched Hebra? Cripes. I mean I waited a long time to go there too, but for like a week I hardly left because it's so big and there's a lot to do.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

160+ hours and you hadn't even touched Hebra? Cripes. I mean I waited a long time to go there too, but for like a week I hardly left because it's so big and there's a lot to do.

Haha yeah, I was thinking it would basically be a snowy version of the rocky mountains around death mountain which seemed kind of boring. Still barely touched it but the snow fields and stuff are nice, I love winter areas in games so I'm excited to dig into it.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Picked up steamworld dig 2

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

vaginal facsimile posted:

Picked up steamworld dig 2

It's short but good . I'll probably go back and find all the secrets and then maybe do a speed run, I'm pretty sure there's some crazy poo poo you can pull off

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
im placing my faith in monolithsoft one more time and getting xenoblade 2 when it comes out

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/britishgaming/status/931827597394219008

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

fantastic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's good

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just ordered the d-pad joycon thing for the switch

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/D-P...Detail2pcDetail

I would have gotten black but since they don't make it I got see thru purple

Spawn Wave gave it a great review but I will give a trip report when i get it

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

that would be helpful for shovel Knight and street fighter

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

im placing my faith in monolithsoft one more time and getting xenoblade 2 when it comes out

Xenoblade Chronicles 1 was drat good gaming. At least the aesthetic for 2 isn't as terrible as X.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

that would be helpful for shovel Knight and street fighter

yeah Shovel Knight is really bad with the arrow buttons and with the 3-d stick

That is the first game I am gonna test it with

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I got the HORI Pokken pad and while it's missing a bunch of buttons it's only $25 and feels good. Works for every game it should.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm holding out of the bitching 8bitdo SNES controller that should be released hopefully around the time Nintendo actually decides what the gently caress they're doing with regards to VC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Cobalt Viper posted:

I'm holding out of the bitching 8bitdo SNES controller that should be released hopefully around the time Nintendo actually decides what the gently caress they're doing with regards to VC.

the snes model that has the thumbsticks seems perfect already, though i guess they take a little long to sync