Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sockingtonsworth

getting on a plabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I would like to see an adult version of Willy Wonka done where five beer enthusiasts win a tour of a world famous brewery and receive their comeuppance

cda

by Hand Knit
1. IPA hipster
2. Budbro
3. Light beer woman
4. Perverted Belgian
5. Carlos Bucket

sb hermit

cda posted:

1. IPA hipster
2. Budbro
3. Light beer woman
4. Perverted Belgian
5. Carlos Bucket

is sour beer mainstream enough to deserve a sour beer snob character? or would it be merged with the ipa hipster?

sb hermit

Munchables posted:

I am stressed about school and next term I'm got 17 credits, 4 classes and 2 people stopped working in my section at work and I just found out on thanksgiving my dad has gout and errything just feels heavy man and gently caress I feel down from the state of my life I mean I'm lovin school and my current job is dece but man I just feel super pressured and sometimes I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and sometimes I feel real sad and I don't like it and I just want to sleep for a really long time until everything is ok and I don't have to worry bout nothin

we’re all drinking to your health

hope you get a chance this weekend to take off some of that stress

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I choked while gargling mouthwash and now I think i'm a little drunk on the world's worst mint schnapps.

sockingtonsworth

cda posted:

I would like to see an adult version of Willy Wonka done where five beer enthusiasts win a tour of a world famous brewery and receive their comeuppance

also, I just got off the plane. can’t wait to get stoned for the first time in 4 days

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

sockingtonsworth posted:

also, I just got off the plane. can’t wait to get stoned for the first time in 4 days

holy poo poo four whole days :stare:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

sockingtonsworth posted:

I'm glad you made it through these trying times.

----------------

Hoshi

:wrongcity:

sockingtonsworth posted:

I smoked every day for six months until 2.5 weeks ago and I'm really looking forward to blazing again hopefully later this week

It's a lonely road and I'm sick of it

Twenty Four

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

I choked while gargling mouthwash and now I think i'm a little drunk on the world's worst mint schnapps.

*Frat party style chant* "Chug chug chug chug!"

They Might Be

el dorito posted:

is sour beer mainstream enough to deserve a sour beer snob character? or would it be merged with the ipa hipster?

I think you could lump it in with a barrel-aged beer hoarder/trader

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:( i brew spontaneously fermented hooch. it's like the lowest form of brewing!

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

p sure doing the lowest form of anything is impossible if the yob is in your heart (and bloodstream)

POOL IS CLOSED

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

p sure doing the lowest form of anything is impossible if the yob is in your heart (and bloodstream)

i mean low as in sophistication levels rather than uhhh goodness levels.

hear ye, hear ye: bring yer own blood!

sockingtonsworth

im’baked

They Might Be

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

there's this sense of needing to kick open a barn door and let crisp alpine air rush through to get great open fermentation results, but cantillion just opens up their roof in the middle of a city less than 500 feet from a main road.

just jar up some of the trub at the end of something that works, or pitch right back on top of it. keep doing that and it can only get better! (probably)

POOL IS CLOSED

They Might Be posted:

there's this sense of needing to kick open a barn door and let crisp alpine air rush through to get great open fermentation results, but cantillion just opens up their roof in the middle of a city less than 500 feet from a main road.

just jar up some of the trub at the end of something that works, or pitch right back on top of it. keep doing that and it can only get better! (probably)

except the occasions when it mutates and then you get horrific smells! (i also use the lees in bread and pickling and the results are p good if i may say so)

:science: :respek: :beerpal:

byob historian

:420::getin:

Rushi

by Smythe
i just rly like lemonade

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

byob historian

Rushi posted:

i just rly like lemonade

now your post is lemonade :twisted:

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
agreed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

punchymcpunch

Munchables posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Macnult

haha

Macnult

Good morning, byob! I woke up early and I am in a fantastic mood because of it (and thanks to a lil bit of coffee as well)

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

Good morning, byob! I woke up early and I am in a fantastic mood because of it (and thanks to a lil bit of coffee as well)

go to hell, monday-liker

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
looks like someone is having a bad case of the mondays lmbo :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

[Sipping on a fine cup of coffee]

Ahhh, I HATE Mondays :)

sb hermit

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I'm learning how to salsa dance. My goal is to make girls fall in love with me, as Berkeley Breathed would say, "by the truckload."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

byob historian

Munchables posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

[Sipping on a fine cup of coffee]

Ahhh, I HATE Mondays :)

Good, we're friends again now.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

blaise rascal posted:

I'm learning how to salsa dance. My goal is to make girls fall in love with me, as Berkeley Breathed would say, "by the truckload."

The hardest part is chopping the tomatos

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
gently caress university class registration systems forever

----------------

byob historian

cda posted:

just til graduation lol

POOL IS CLOSED

i'm making turkey paitan ramen today, come over to my place for a hot soups

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

cda posted:

The university I work at still uses a freakin telnet system. You connect to the mainframe using a special application and then navigate by typing in two-digit codes to change page and register for classes by typing out a six (eight?) digit course ID for each course. Imagine any hacking scene from the late 80's or early 90's and you're not far off.

There used to be a web interface, but they took that down. Yes, friends, they actually made it less web compliant over time.

cda

by Hand Knit

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The university I work at still uses a freakin telnet system. You connect to the mainframe using a special application and then navigate by typing in two-digit codes to change page and register for classes by typing out a six (eight?) digit course ID for each course. Imagine any hacking scene from the late 80's or early 90's and you're not far off.

There used to be a web interface, but they took that down. Yes, friends, they actually made it less web compliant over time.

Holy crap. My college used a telnet system about 20 years ago and it was outdated then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

since i have reg'ed for a 5th business course for my minor last nite, i only have to reg for a single class ever again :twisted:

im hype af