Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

RyokoTK posted:

what the gently caress is "jailhouse gay"

Pretty sure it's something like "not actually gay, but the only people around willing to gently caress are other men, so might as well" like when a dude is in prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
No homo

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth
is there a good place on this site to post my own terrible things read with enthusiasm? I made a video of myself taking sir rev. prof. dr. john kitchin phd. esq.'s iq test and some other stuff a while back, but idk really what to do with it

Guy Mann posted:

PoE shittiness

what's PoE stand for?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Portal of Evil, an old Internet aggregate site.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Guy Mann posted:

PoE shittiness

Blasphemy.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
I'll lick any rear end in a top hat that thinks I'm prison gay and not just regular bi

noether
May 1, 2017

Improbable Lobster posted:

I'll lick any rear end in a top hat that thinks I'm prison gay and not just regular bi

lick as in fight, or lick as in rimjob? :cheeky:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

noether posted:

lick as in fight, or lick as in rimjob? :cheeky:

:heysexy:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

noether posted:

is there a good place on this site to post my own terrible things read with enthusiasm? I made a video of myself taking sir rev. prof. dr. john kitchin phd. esq.'s iq test and some other stuff a while back, but idk really what to do with it

You could chuck it here, I think.There's also a Ballpit thread

noether
May 1, 2017

okay, here's john kitchin's iq test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sISjG9MXNEo

and here's the playlist with the other stuff I've done

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkoEn0RmxlR-hpDbjNRyHwPOY3yFoYfFh

DetectiveSlowpoke
Mar 30, 2010

The best detective

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Oh yeah. At last count I'm the only straight dude.

There is at least two of us. TWO OF US!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

DetectiveSlowpoke posted:

There is at least two of us. TWO OF US!

Now kiss

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, that's gay.

Frot each other instead!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I love the TV Tropes writing episode. My favorite is the one where the guy wants to write genderswapped Dracula with a main character that is inspired by literally every anime vampire, even though they are very different characters.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Waffleman_ posted:

I love the TV Tropes writing episode. My favorite is the one where the guy wants to write genderswapped Dracula with a main character that is inspired by literally every anime vampire, even though they are very different characters.

HEEEEEEEEELP
HEEEEEEEEELP
I NEED HELP WITH INFINITE BULLETS

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
Hey, it’s a new Song Crimes with Jeannie C. Riley, Rupert Holmes, and AC/DC.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
The offbeat brides episode reminded me of this piece of fanart I saw, that I think the bride's mother commissioned?

What dumbass invites Moriarty, Gollum, and TWO weeping angels to their wedding? And invites the Hulk but doesn't let him in?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm the passive agressive spock that doesn't want to be here

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lmao no Sean Bean despite two different universes he was in being represented

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
All the pokemon are outside but the white walker king is in a seat. Racists.

noether
May 1, 2017

I'm prince whatever from the little mermaid trying not to get bled on by the black knight hovering above me menacingly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I recognize an alarming number of characters from shows I haven't watched in that... thing.

noether
May 1, 2017

2house2fly posted:

The offbeat brides episode reminded me of this piece of fanart I saw, that I think the bride's mother commissioned?

What dumbass invites Moriarty, Gollum, and TWO weeping angels to their wedding? And invites the Hulk but doesn't let him in?

WAIT
BACK THE gently caress UP
THERE ARE TWO WEEPING ANGELS IN THE BACK THAT NOBODY'S LOOKING AT
DOESN'T THAT MEAN EVERYONE'S GONNA GER KILLED?

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
Hopefully.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Lmao no Sean Bean despite two different universes he was in being represented

I mean if you were Sean Bean would you be seen dead at that wedding?

Rumda fucked around with this message at 09:08 on Nov 29, 2017

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Well, he wouldn't be seen alive

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

noether posted:

WAIT
BACK THE gently caress UP
THERE ARE TWO WEEPING ANGELS IN THE BACK THAT NOBODY'S LOOKING AT
DOESN'T THAT MEAN EVERYONE'S GONNA GER KILLED?

We're looking at them!

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

echopapa posted:

Hey, it’s a new Song Crimes with Jeannie C. Riley, Rupert Holmes, and AC/DC.

Am i missing a deadpan joke, or did you not consider the wife "using ice" was an accusation of domestic abuse against the husband?

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

I didn't know GamemasterAnthony got married.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

General Ironicus posted:

Am i missing a deadpan joke, or did you not consider the wife "using ice" was an accusation of domestic abuse against the husband?

Better joke if it’s meth.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.

General Ironicus posted:

I was thinking either that or an affair with the ice delivery man, if the song was set in a time and place where ice delivery was a thing.

They also glossed over some peeping Tom activity in their pro-pta biased rush...

Ageofbob
Sep 16, 2011
I’ve always thought the whole ice thing was about her drinking a ton and using ice in all her alcoholic beverages.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
This week on Extra Credit-National Novel Writing Month!

DetectiveSlowpoke
Mar 30, 2010

The best detective

I forgot that was the title you went with. That is amazing.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Lou's had another insane drug episode up for a week without anyone posting it here? We are the worst.

I'm halfway through, and it's already up there with the classics. I was going to mention my favorite highlights so far, but just listen to the thing.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I will never get tired of listening to people riff on NaNo nonsense. Also lol @ the thunderdome namedrop, SBB

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sitting Here posted:

I will never get tired of listening to people riff on NaNo nonsense. Also lol @ the thunderdome namedrop, SBB
Glad that you like the episode in spite of my involvement.

(And yes, for all three people who care, two of whom are Vincent Van Goatse, I know that Robespierre wasn't alive for the 1800s. The moment when I remember that we aren't still talking about Napoleon and correct myself got deleted in editing.)

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Nov 30, 2017

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Glad that you like the episode in spite of my involvement.

(And yes, for all three people who care, two of whom are Vincent Van Goatse, I know that Robespierre wasn't alive for the 1800s. The moment when I remember that we aren't still talking about Napoleon and correct myself got deleted in editing.)

it was good to hear the voice behind the juggalo fic. And to get a reminder that there is far, far worse fiction out there than the room temperature chum goons disgorge :v:

I think it's a podcast tradition, to commit an off the cuff remark to recording and then find out too late that you were hilariously wrong.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Ha, that's not my voice. Something about the way I was wearing my earbuds and sitting made me sound at least 50 pounds heavier that night than normal. :reject:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noether
May 1, 2017

I had a d&d session this morning where my character was supposed to officiate a wedding for one of the PCs and his NPC fiance

now, I know gently caress all about weddings, so I was kinda in a bind, but then I remembered the episodes on offbeatbrides! so I just flipped through offbeatbrides for chintzy pagan renaissance-themed weddings and found a good one to mimic and everything turned out okay

thanks, f plus~!