Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

All the dark elf units and stuff look cool, but I'm nervous about their racial ability of "do a lot of killing to get bonus power" because I'm comfortable with the defensive style of high elves- and their combo of "you're really powerful if your not injured" + "you have some of the best ranged units in the game" is freaking amazing.

And then it turns out that, no, actually its the Dark Elves who have the absolute best ranged.

Almost all their range is AP damage and ALL their range has 2x projectiles per volley which means they will SHRED anything that dares to come close. They also have access to Shades which are basically like having that regiment of renown free company unit with stalk, except they are even better in melee AND range, for Every. Single. Unit.

Their melee is great and they have access to really good monsters and heavy cav.

And when their murderous prowess proccs they process to hulk out and any battle that is touch and go basically turns into a slaughter-fest in your favour.

Oh and Malekith is Mannfred V.2 in that he is super loving OP, great at magic and great in melee, slightly less self-healing but still good enough to keep him going for longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

Panfilo posted:

Are there any mods that similarly update followers and Lord traits the way that one mod updates the older lord skills to TW2 standards? That mod is fun but now my focus is on the followers and traits.

Dwarves got a few new of each but nothing fantastic. A lot of their followers are situational right now.

Unfortunately no, the nearest ones I got are Rebanner and this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188973820, which buffs OW LL traits to WH2 standards. Hope someone goes over followers soon, a lot of them are just lame and clog up slots.

Gitro
May 29, 2013
Does anyone know why I'm getting crashes when I try to compile a startpos thing in BOB? i don't have any mods enabled and I just verified game cache. I'll try opting out of the pte but otherwise I have no idea wtf.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Gejnor posted:

And then it turns out that, no, actually its the Dark Elves who have the absolute best ranged.

Almost all their range is AP damage and ALL their range has 2x projectiles per volley which means they will SHRED anything that dares to come close. They also have access to Shades which are basically like having that regiment of renown free company unit with stalk, except they are even better in melee AND range, for Every. Single. Unit.

Their melee is great and they have access to really good monsters and heavy cav.

And when their murderous prowess proccs they process to hulk out and any battle that is touch and go basically turns into a slaughter-fest in your favour.

Oh and Malekith is Mannfred V.2 in that he is super loving OP, great at magic and great in melee, slightly less self-healing but still good enough to keep him going for longer.

Yeah, Dark Elves are kind of ridiculously broken at the moment. You didn't even mention what I consider their greatest bullshit ability; Witch Elves forcing units engaged with them to rampage. That absolutely fucks over just about everyone.

Also Dark Magic has better self healing than any other lore of magic which lets Malekith do the dumbest bullshit and heal through it. And his dragon is the second strongest individual mount in the game, and the strongest any LL gets access to since Tyrion sticks to horses like a chump. He'll lose 1 on 1 in a straight fight to Kroq'gar on Grimloq or Kholek... if you keep him directly in melee and don't use his spells, flight and dragonbreath. I'm pretty sure he can literally 1v1 everyone else and win on his dragon without even touching his spells except for a Helf lord on a Star Dragon iirc.

Easily the strongest MP faction and facerolly in campaign unless you play with Morathi who has dumb campaign mechanics and is just a really weak lord overall.

Zore fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Nov 28, 2017

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
What’s the best mount? Don’t leave us hanging.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

packetmantis posted:

What’s the best mount? Don’t leave us hanging.

Star Dragon that generic High Elves can get but Tyrion and Teclis can't like chumps :argh: Star Dragons are absurd units.

One of the reasons Tyrion is so underwhelming as a combat lord.

I do find it kind of ironic that High Elves have the best monsters in the game and arguably the weakest ranged (since all their archers have gently caress all AP). Even Goblins and Ungors are better against armor since they have more models peppering out their 1-3 damage arrows at a time.

Zore fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 28, 2017

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
Quote is not edit]

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

toasterwarrior posted:

Unfortunately no, the nearest ones I got are Rebanner and this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1188973820, which buffs OW LL traits to WH2 standards. Hope someone goes over followers soon, a lot of them are just lame and clog up slots.

Yeah I have all those mods. Some banners are insanely good on certain units based on the improvements- like having Ungrim have the banner of swiftness which gets you a fearless legendary Lord that is immune to vigor loss.

Some of the followers seem like they were added in as a joke (empire peasant follower giving +1% income to all buildings). Others are really situational.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

I'm playing the regular campaign as High Elves and I'm not sure exactly what to do around the 4th ritual. Everything up to that felt very easy because so much of what I was facing were unarmored units- so big cheap stacks of sea guards and archers would just melt most opposing forces before they could close to melee. But now on the 4th ritual 4 chaos armies spawn randomly around the island, and another ~4 armies appear from competitors. All massive and feeling way more armored and intimidating than before.

What's the preferred composition for a later turn High Elf army? Is it a more standard mix like I'd do in Empire games in the first game? 7 armored melee, 5 ranged, 4 cav, 2 artillery, 1 hero?

Also how many armies should I have fielded in total towards the end game? I have 5 and I suspect that's too few- but with a wave like that it feels like I'll need 10-12? Given how the chaos/skaven armies all spawn together...

4-5 high-tier armies is about the maximum you can realistically maintain in the endgame, due to the +15% upkeep penalty for every Lord (which the AI doesn't have so they can have 10+). And yes the last ritual invasions are bullshit. In my HE/VH playthrough I was also being rushed by three stronger factions (I was #5) during the last ritual, so the Chaos/Skaven armies razed about half of all my settlements before I took them down (with max-tier garrison in every settlement). I'm fine with it being difficult though, as the final mission to complete the campaign is a joke.

Mr.Fuzzywig
Dec 13, 2006
I play too much Supcom
Just started playing a new mortal empire campaign as dwarfs, I was hoping they would get a bit of a buff and from what im reading i seems pretty good. Whats the suggested dwarf gunline? somebody said 2 grudge throwers and 2 organ guns? i just started at the white dwarf and the flamethrower dudes absolutely melt people.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The best part about the darkelf murder bar is that it'll replenish everyone's vigor, it's like they have eaten their fill of murder but can fit in one more slice of murder pie.

Gitro
May 29, 2013
I just got Reikshammer for winning a battle that Franz couldn't reinforce because I used lightning strike. I don't think that's intended. Also super helpful on Kholek, just really great.

Not having a healing potion on Kholek is miserable, he (and his Champion bud) has been at 20% HP this entire campaign. Raze replenishment really needs to apply to single model units.

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

Mr.Fuzzywig posted:

Just started playing a new mortal empire campaign as dwarfs, I was hoping they would get a bit of a buff and from what im reading i seems pretty good. Whats the suggested dwarf gunline? somebody said 2 grudge throwers and 2 organ guns? i just started at the white dwarf and the flamethrower dudes absolutely melt people.

Yeah, I decided on the 2 Grudge Throwers and 2 Organ Guns, seems to be working out fine.

The biggest buff you get as Dwarfs is that Karaz-a-Karak is now a 10-slot settlement, which means you can have a gem mine, tool shop, barracks, and siege workshop all active by tier 2. That's enough income to finance a full stack of Warriors, Quarrelers, Grudge Throwers, and Bolt Throwers, which means you can have a diverse and effective army compared to WH1 in very early game.

For my gunlines, I prefer the following:

Early (T1-2): 8 Warriors, 6 Quarrelers, 2 Grudge Throwers, 2 Bolt Throwers

Early-Mid (T3): 6 Warriors, 4 Quarrelers, 4 Thunderers, 2 Grudge Throwers, 2 Cannons

Mid (T4): 6 Greatweapon Longbeards, 4 Thunderers, 2 Grudge Throwers, 2 Organ Guns, 2 Irondrakes, 2 Gyrocopters*

Late (5): 6 Greatweapon Longbeards, 4 Thunderers, 2 Grudge Throwers, 2 Organ Guns, 2 Trollhammer Irondrakes, 2 Gyrocopters/bombers*

Elite: 4 Hammerers, 2 Ironbreakers, 4 Thunderers, 2 Grudge Throwers, 2 Organ Guns, 2 Trollhammer Irondrakes, 2 Gyrocopters/bombers*

*I play with mods that allow earlier and easier access to Master Engineers, so in my case I replace the copters with them.

The concept is simple: line up your guns, shoot the bastards. Use your melee units to cover your shooters; I prefer Greatweapon variants since they do better against cavalry and Dwarf armor buys plenty of time to shoot enemy ranged units dead.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Double Bill posted:

4-5 high-tier armies is about the maximum you can realistically maintain in the endgame, due to the +15% upkeep penalty for every Lord (which the AI doesn't have so they can have 10+). And yes the last ritual invasions are bullshit. In my HE/VH playthrough I was also being rushed by three stronger factions (I was #5) during the last ritual, so the Chaos/Skaven armies razed about half of all my settlements before I took them down (with max-tier garrison in every settlement). I'm fine with it being difficult though, as the final mission to complete the campaign is a joke.

That is why I prefer to play without the upkeep penalties.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gitro posted:

Does anyone know why I'm getting crashes when I try to compile a startpos thing in BOB? i don't have any mods enabled and I just verified game cache. I'll try opting out of the pte but otherwise I have no idea wtf.

Are you giving it time? It can take a while.

pnutz
Jan 5, 2015

Gitro posted:

I just got Reikshammer for winning a battle that Franz couldn't reinforce because I used lightning strike. I don't think that's intended. Also super helpful on Kholek, just really great.

Not having a healing potion on Kholek is miserable, he (and his Champion bud) has been at 20% HP this entire campaign. Raze replenishment really needs to apply to single model units.

I had the no regen cap mod and a potion and he still ended up not ever gaining any hp :(

Gitro
May 29, 2013

sassassin posted:

Are you giving it time? It can take a while.

After a little bit Windows comes up with an error and then I press close, I guess I could try to leave it hanging with the error box up.

pnutz posted:

I had the no regen cap mod and a potion and he still ended up not ever gaining any hp :(

:eyepop: What the hell were you doing with him? I've been ploughing him into lords and halberds and it's been more or less HP neutral, he'd be near max if I just had a pot. I did get lucky with a 10/10 ward/phys save armour early on though.

RIP the days of no regen cap double charge health pot actually invincible kholek.

Turn 25, Altdorf is ash and Franz is about to be roadkill. Suck it, humanity. Might be able to pull off a turn 40ish win depending on how confederation and Brettonia goes.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gitro posted:

After a little bit Windows comes up with an error and then I press close, I guess I could try to leave it hanging with the error box up.

Hmm, that doesn't sound good.

Eltharion status: unique sword appears properly, and he now stands on his griffon instead of t-posing (which is bad but better).

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

All the dark elf units and stuff look cool, but I'm nervous about their racial ability of "do a lot of killing to get bonus power" because I'm comfortable with the defensive style of high elves- and their combo of "you're really powerful if your not injured" + "you have some of the best ranged units in the game" is freaking amazing.
Dark Elf ranged is far better into the lategame because its all AP and murdering time is a really nice little buff that in campaign, I never planned around. It usually procs around the time I'm about to win and speeds up the inevitable, or helps push you over the edge of a close fight. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, Witch Elves and Death Hags are some kind of hilarious bullshit and Bladewind is just a fun as hell spell.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I don't know where Eltharion is getting his mounted stats & appearance info from as it turns out the stuff I thought did the business only works in custom battles? Or I'm missing a table (that no other similar mod has used).

edit: oh ffs it's always something obvious.

sassassin fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Nov 28, 2017

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
The solution to everyone problem in this game is magic.

Devorum
Jul 30, 2005

How terrible of an idea is beelining for Tilea as one of the Skaven factions so I can take (possibly) Skavenblight, and not have to worry about Lizards for a while?

Gitro
May 29, 2013
aaah Brettonia didn't put louie in their last settlement so he gets to run away and I can't chase him because I have to raze and end turn :argh:

I'm tempted to mod chaos's normal walk stance to allow replenishment after this campaign and maybe have another go at it, or for the long victory maybe. It's so annoying to have lords/heroes at a permanent sliver of health. I'm also preeety sure their replenishment from raze just doesn't do anything.

more like Louen LeonCUR
heh

sassassin posted:

I don't know where Eltharion is getting his mounted stats & appearance info from as it turns out the stuff I thought did the business only works in custom battles? Or I'm missing a table (that no other similar mod has used).

edit: oh ffs it's always something obvious.

I modded chaos to recruit norscans from their main camp, fully understanding how it worked, but I forgot that I needed to enable recruitment for settlement tiers 4 and 5 :downs: There's so many dumb, obvious things to miss.

Gitro fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Nov 28, 2017

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

The solution to everyone problem in this game is magic.

Its nice how magic actually has a huge impact now, to the point where I wish the Dwarf magic resistance was improved a bit. Not so much by just increasing their resistance to magic stat, but by giving them ways of jacking up miscast chance, miscast damage, wind recharge, etc. Its boring to just have them take less damage from spells (though necessary to some extent given how much Wind spells can gently caress them up) and giving them some reactive counterplay to magic might be more fun. The ability to drop some kind of localized but huge magic resistance for a short period of time might act as an effective dispel ability, or act as a proactive ward when you know someone is just itching to put a Wind of Death on your pretty little lines. On the table-top, is there any way to interfere with the other side's casting? In WH, there really isn't much you can do against it besides good positioning and planning. Which, don't get me wrong, is nice, but in the campaign its a bit ludicrous how much you can buff your power reserve and cast forever.

But yeah, I think one of the nicest changes to WH2 is how magic feels properly impactful outside of just buffs/debuffs, which (with a few exceptions) was the biggest effect of magic in WH1. Which they needed to appropriately nail, I think, given how much of the Elf and Slann identity is tied up in their casters and how a large part of the difference between their Elves is in their Lores.

Related: What skills do people take on their Loremasters? Earthblood is a no-brainer along with all of the Lore attributes, but I don't know if I can really afford to max out all of their spells and skimp on their combat stats since I do use two of them to anchor my infantry lines while Tyrion and my noble ride around killing poo poo. On the other hand, I'm currently not bringing any Mages because they're all hanging out at Lothern funding armies so I might be a bit light on magical support. They all seem relatively useful; but so far I've been grabbing Melkoth's Miasma to try to slow down and damage the heavily-armored enemies my archers are starting to struggle against. Any other standouts? Wyssan's/Convergence and Shem's Gaze/Spirit Leech also both feel like they fill similar-ish roles to each other so I don't know if double-dipping on them is necessary (though I suck with aiming/using Gaze).

And, lorewise, does it make sense for Vamps to get access to Dark magic and Wood Elves to get Dark and High (or both as one tree, maybe?) added to their spellsingers? Dark Vampires dropping Bladewinds down on zombie tarpits seems somewhat cruel to their enemies but undeniably effective, and I thought the Wood Elves' deal was that they were kinda-sorta-both aspects of the two Elves.

Devorum posted:

How terrible of an idea is beelining for Tilea as one of the Skaven factions so I can take (possibly) Skavenblight, and not have to worry about Lizards for a while?
In ME? Probably not too terrible, though I think doing it as Skrolk would probably be better than as Queek. I took K8P as Queek finally and wish I'd bee-lined for it instead of spending ages securing my flank against the lizards. It gives some very, very nice bonuses.

Ravenfood fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Nov 28, 2017

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Gitro posted:

I modded chaos to recruit norscans from their main camp, fully understanding how it worked, but I forgot that I needed to enable recruitment for settlement tiers 4 and 5 :downs: There's so many dumb, obvious things to miss.

I forgot to assign a bodyguard unit to the mount ancillary. If I'd started from scratch it would have been the first thing to do and I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Everything works now afaik, I just need to polish up the names, descriptions and stat bonuses for skills and items.

He's a combat lord with an easily accessible griffon pal, natural diplomacy boost with other High Elves, discounted upkeep to Yvresse units (included in pack) and a skill tree that allows you to choose between Eltharion the Grim and the classic Eltharion the Blind iterations the former gets good at crusading against Orcs (and Dwarfs), the latter the blind swordmaster cliche. But I don't know how significant that'll all end up being..

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Ravenfood posted:

And, lorewise, does it make sense for Vamps to get access to Dark magic and Wood Elves to get Dark and High (or both as one tree, maybe?) added to their spellsingers? Dark Vampires dropping Bladewinds down on zombie tarpits seems somewhat cruel to their enemies but undeniably effective, and I thought the Wood Elves' deal was that they were kinda-sorta-both aspects of the two Elves.

lore is dumb but as far as I remember, each color of magic is like some child going through a phase where that is all they want and use, high magic is some dude painting happy little trees and respecting all colors in unison, and dark magic is someone who doesn't care what color he paints poo poo and damnit this dog is going to be pink with blue spots because I say so.

Vampires iirc are going through their emo phase and use only blacks and purples.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Ravenfood posted:

Dark Elf ranged is far better into the lategame because its all AP and murdering time is a really nice little buff that in campaign, I never planned around. It usually procs around the time I'm about to win and speeds up the inevitable, or helps push you over the edge of a close fight. I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, Witch Elves and Death Hags are some kind of hilarious bullshit and Bladewind is just a fun as hell spell.

I hadn't thought about how the dark elves' ranged AP would make the difference- good point.

Unrelated- can you not land and raze Albion? I was trying to kill off the Skaelings because I was tired of them harassing the northeast side of my island, and for some reason I couldn't get an army to land.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

pictured here, a high mage

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ravenfood posted:

On the table-top, is there any way to interfere with the other side's casting? In WH, there really isn't much you can do against it besides good positioning and planning. Which, don't get me wrong, is nice, but in the campaign its a bit ludicrous how much you can buff your power reserve and cast forever.

The way it worked was during the opponents magic phase you could use some of your own winds of magic (dice) to dispel the opponents cast (roll), which basically means you had to match their roll with your own magic reserves. Dwarfs don’t cast their magic (runes are safe/reliable and always go off the way they’re supposed to) and get extra dispel dice, so they can use all of their magic for countering the opponents magic.

quote:

Related: What skills do people take on their Loremasters? Earthblood is a no-brainer along with all of the Lore attributes, but I don't know if I can really afford to max out all of their spells and skimp on their combat stats since I do use two of them to anchor my infantry lines while Tyrion and my noble ride around killing poo poo. On the other hand, I'm currently not bringing any Mages because they're all hanging out at Lothern funding armies so I might be a bit light on magical support. They all seem relatively useful; but so far I've been grabbing Melkoth's Miasma to try to slow down and damage the heavily-armored enemies my archers are starting to struggle against. Any other standouts? Wyssan's/Convergence and Shem's Gaze/Spirit Leech also both feel like they fill similar-ish roles to each other so I don't know if double-dipping on them is necessary (though I suck with aiming/using Gaze).

Spirit leech is excellent, and a great way for dealing with enemy heroes/generals, especially any with high physical resistance

quote:

For vampires, it’s kind of funny. The Lore of Vampires was written by Nagash, which combined the magic of the ancient Mortuary Cult (which was focused on binding souls to objects and recalling the souls from the afterlife) with some Dark Magic fundamentals (domination, pain, and murder) that he learned from some captured dark elves who were shipwrecked. But to actually learn the lore of Dark Magic proper would require a willing sorceress to teach, and a very convincing reason to do so. So lorewise it’s not impossible to learn but the vampires don’t exactly have easy access to dark elves

As for the Wood Elves, purely from a lore point, high magic is more plausible than dark magic. Wood elves were originally high elf colonists who lived by the edge of Athel Loren, and when the civil war broke out, all the colonists either returned to Ulthuan to fight in the war, or were cut off and abandoned. The elves by Athel Loren were in the latter category, and eventually moved further into the forest due to conflicts with greenskins and dwarfs. So while they probably would have known high magic when they settled the forest however many thousands of years ago, they never learned dark magic

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

On the other hand they live in an insane evil hellforest and eat babies.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
gently caress polish

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1213961990

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Night10194 posted:

On the other hand they live in an insane evil hellforest and eat babies.

to be fair this is just normal elf stuff

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Ravenfood posted:

Its nice how magic actually has a huge impact now, to the point where I wish the Dwarf magic resistance was improved a bit. Not so much by just increasing their resistance to magic stat, but by giving them ways of jacking up miscast chance, miscast damage, wind recharge, etc. Its boring to just have them take less damage from spells (though necessary to some extent given how much Wind spells can gently caress them up) and giving them some reactive counterplay to magic might be more fun. The ability to drop some kind of localized but huge magic resistance for a short period of time might act as an effective dispel ability, or act as a proactive ward when you know someone is just itching to put a Wind of Death on your pretty little lines. On the table-top, is there any way to interfere with the other side's casting? In WH, there really isn't much you can do against it besides good positioning and planning.

This is something I’ve been jonesing for, even though I don’t have too much trouble with magic in my single-player campaigns. Magic Resist is a weak replacement for dispelling when many of the best spells (earthblood, net) do zero damage. The tabletop isn’t sacrosanct, but if I was asked to port the dispel mechanic I’d give Runesmiths/lords a “lore” so they can see the Winds of Magic, with only two “spells”. A cheap one that boosts the miscast chance to 100% for ~5 seconds, and a mid-cost one that halves the duration of any active spells.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
For LoreMasters, I'd say the no-brainer picks are definitely Earthblood, Spirit Leech, Miasma, and both lore attributes. Shem was nerfed to the ground like all projectiles, and you only want missiles on mounted or plus size characters anyway. It can be worth getting either Wyssans or Harmonic Convergence, but not both. Convergence is better as a cheap single target buff, but Wyssans has got that AOE overcast that makes it better in some situations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Is there a mod that makes the AI more likely to sally out when they're being sieged, or even one that will make them always sally out? Because I'm playing as Beastmen and with no cities of my own I can probably count the number of field battles I've had on one hand.

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

Mordja posted:

Is there a mod that makes the AI more likely to sally out when they're being sieged, or even one that will make them always sally out? Because I'm playing as Beastmen and with no cities of my own I can probably count the number of field battles I've had on one hand.

The AI won't fight unless the auto resolve chance is high enough.

But if the chance is high enough it will always fight.

Keep a second horde around and make sure it is under sized.

Put your primary horde into ambush stance and make sure they are between your secondary horde and the garrisoned army.

If you make your ambush role the enemy WILL move out and try to engage.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

just fyi if you put links in parentheses like that in your description it flags them as malicious sometimes

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Hey, good show! But you know it's now guaranteed that Eltharion will be part of a High Elf Lord Pack, right?

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

ZearothK posted:

Hey, good show! But you know it's now guaranteed that Eltharion will be part of a High Elf Lord Pack, right?
Because he put out a mod for it, or because we got more information somewhere? Either's fine, I just wanted to know if I'd missed DLC news. Which I don't think I did, given the already ridiculous delay in getting Foundation and Norsca out.

Thanks for the input on Loremaster skills btw y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Because he put out a mod for it. CA's been mighty quiet about TWW2 DLCs.