Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

SocketWrench posted:

The hell is a Wyatt man?

Believe it or not this is one of his less racist ones.

E: Now there's a snype if ever I saw one.

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

omnibobb posted:

I sent my mom screenshots of this and she said "lol im the cool mom"
She's right.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Dude you can't pay Dog Tax with black people!!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Duke Igthorn posted:

Dude you can't pay Dog Tax with UNACCEPTABLE!

Racist drawings ACCEPTABLE

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Where's the Freep reaction to Al Franken?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Rape Stink posted:

Where's the Freep reaction to Al Franken?

quote:

To: Kaslin

Rats don’t resign, and The Rat Franken shouldn’t either.

I want him around as someone our side can point to endlessly.

He’s the new Ted Kennedy without the dead girl.

11 posted on 11/20/2017, 8:18:22 AM by Balding_Eagle ( The Great Wall of Trump ---- 100% sealing of the border. Coming soon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Plus a lot of "Double Standards" poo poo I don't really feel like diving into.

E:

quote:

To: Eleutheria5

5 posted on 11/20/2017, 3:13:01 PM by Maceman

(This is actually from a thread about Charlie Rose, but also works here.)

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Nov 21, 2017

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Restrictions placed on U.S. service members in Japan

A US Serviceman killed an Okinawan in a drunk driving crash so now Prohibition has come to Japan.

quote:

To: Ronin

Absolutely 0 tolerance for this, but Okinawa can shut the f up unless they want to fight China alone.

4 posted on 11/19/2017 8:35:36 PM PST by steel_resolve (And an angel still rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm)

I love how right-wingers think this is some epic burn on Kim Jung Un.

quote:

Yeah, what a tragedy for both Okinawa and the US Armed Forces. This will step up the anti-US bases peals for action to shut them down for sure. But it isn’t going to happen as long as Rocket Man Lil Kim is rattling sabers.

6 posted on 11/19/2017 8:38:52 PM PST by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Well, that, and the long history of exploitation by US servicemembers make Okinawans a wee bit resentful of their US overlords.

quote:

25,000 marines on an island the size of Okinawa...of course there are problems once in a while, and every one of them is reported as the crime of the century.

Of course they want the gaijin off the island, but for no noble reason. It is racism, pure and simple.

7 posted on 11/19/2017 8:40:50 PM PST by dsc

Your daily reminder that liberals are the real racists

quote:

Disproportionately often, when a U.S. serviceman does something wrong in Okinawa, it turns out to be a black man.

And so here we are again. [Facebook link removed]

9 posted on 11/19/2017 8:42:33 PM PST by vladimir998 (Apparently I'm still living in your head rent free. At least now it isn't empty.)

quote:

To: vladimir998

I was stationed in Okinawa in the early 1970s...

whenever some bar was out-of-limits the black servicemen still went there...nobody dare tell them not to...the white officers were scared of being accused of racism...the so called “race relations” classes and committees were only geared to protecting the blacks from the whites and the locals...blacks were never racist...

20 posted on 11/19/2017 10:54:41 PM PST by Tennessee Nana
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: kingu

Absolute laziness from command. Typical of public schools as well.

19 posted on 11/19/2017 10:34:39 PM PST by RushIsMyTeddyBear (Screw The NFL!!!!!! My family fought for the flag!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

loving hell, Freep!

quote:

The military rapes in Japan are almost always black dudes.

37 posted on 11/20/2017 5:35:45 AM PST by gaijin (Basically Obama lawyers would blatantly make up some totally groundless allegation against a fat cas)

quote:

I’m almost sure it’s a Dummycrat registered asswipe.

59 posted on 11/20/2017 1:09:52 PM PST by beergarden
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
"Our troops are noble warrior-princes and deserve our unconditional respect. Anything that disrespects the brave men and women who protect our freedoms is treasonous and un-American."

"Except the black ones and the ones who vote differently to me."

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Helen Highwater posted:

"Our troops are noble warrior-princes and deserve our unconditional respect. Anything that disrespects the brave men and women who protect our freedoms is treasonous and un-American."

"Except the black ones and the ones who vote differently to me."

More like the ones who do anything they don't like at any point. You can be the most heroic in the actual war but watch that get torn down if you make decisions they don't like later in life.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Support the troops.
No not those troops! N*****s.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jojoinnit posted:

More like the ones who do anything they don't like at any point. You can be the most heroic in the actual war but watch that get torn down if you make decisions they don't like later in life.

loving McCain getting captured like a scrub :bahgawd:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I wonder if Freep has a thread bitching about the Punisher show on Netflix. This take on the Punisher is carefully and deliberately contrary to the popular stereotype of the character, and the very outspoken super right-wing MAGA gun nut character is... not portrayed sympathetically.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Cythereal posted:

I wonder if Freep has a thread bitching about the Punisher show on Netflix. This take on the Punisher is carefully and deliberately contrary to the popular stereotype of the character, and the very outspoken super right-wing MAGA gun nut character is... not portrayed sympathetically.

I just wonder what that guy is doing living in New York. He acts and lives like a trucker from the Midwest.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

evilmiera posted:

I just wonder what that guy is doing living in New York. He acts and lives like a trucker from the Midwest.

He was born and raised in Queens, IIRC. It's where his family lived before he became the Punisher.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Cythereal posted:

You could look?

But I imagine most freepers don't have a netflix account after Dear White People was made.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol they don't watch netflix, and if they won't post about it until months after the fact.

Last 'punisher' post is from like 4.5 years ago.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Cythereal posted:

He was born and raised in Queens, IIRC. It's where his family lived before he became the Punisher.

No I meant the guy that was going on about the liberals, etc.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

evilmiera posted:

No I meant the guy that was going on about the liberals, etc.

He was too but he renounced it when he heard queen was slang for gay

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

evilmiera posted:

I prefer to think he's still playing a down-on-his-luck Jay Landsman.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Any good schadenfreude about Freepers spending Thanksgiving alone?

Yes, I operate entirely on spite.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Yea, I had to work and missed Thanksgiving so I need this.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Lord Hydronium posted:

Any good schadenfreude about Freepers spending Thanksgiving alone?

Yes, I operate entirely on spite.

Yes they went up an upscale restaurant on the upper west side.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013
FYI ... savagesusie is back.

I suspect her family let her out of the nuthouse for the Thanksgiving weekend, and she got access to a computer somehow.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

savagesusie posted:

To: DeweyCA

Well, that was the communist John Dewey’s plan when he destroyed the Classical Christian curricula and replaced it with satanism/paganism/communism, etc. The Leviathan was completed with Common Core—the final nail was implemented years ago.

As Bertrand Russell knew and ex-KGB Yuri Bezmenov explained, after years of weaponized curricula where boys are girls and Vice is Virtue, the minds of children will be incapable of “free will” and will be so devoid of reason and logic (being human) that they will believe “snow is black” and evil is good and boys are girls, so ignorant of Natural law (our Constitution). Cognitive dissonance is all that will occur in their mushy minds when exposed to the truth (God) or facts.

Their minds were filled with lies and misinformation and warped revisionist history so hate is embedded and “thinking” is impossible. They were raised in controlled artificial institutions where they were separated from their Natural Family and natural surroundings, that which creates individualism and identity and the ability to think outside the box.

4 posted on 11/25/2017, 11:40:07 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: nwrep

Why don’t these people stand for their freedom of thought and freedom of speech and freedom from Mao re-education camps? They must be soy boys or beta males.

26 posted on 11/25/2017, 11:16:41 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: Bob

That was really funny-—but not really, since people become liberals after decades of mass indoctrination so they are incapable of using reason and logic because all their associations to “words” are completely irrational and “programmed” into them which is removed from Objective Truth (Natural Laws) and reality..

They didn’t grow up as people before the 70s who had free association and free play on most days without contant programming of artificial emotions connected with irrational concepts -—like boys can be girls and visa versa.

Only cognitive dissonance results after years of brainwashing. Exposure to truth and facts create such emotions that they are triggered so emotions destroy the ability to “think” (be rational).

Irrational emotions control all their behaviors and worldview. Liberals are like cattle-—easily controlled and herded like useful idiots and incapable of reason (being human).

45 posted on 11/25/2017, 10:28:29 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Bodleian_Girl

Yep. Lucifereans have been controlling culture for decades to corrupt and destroy the virtue formation in children so they will be groomed and trained for their sodomy orgies on their altars of Ba’al worship.

It is why they created “abortion”—their baby-killing sacrifices to normalize the Malthusian behaviors in our children and why sodomy (homosexual marriage, an oxymoron) was made legal so pederasty will be normalized again, like it is in muslim boy harems. Same with chopping off hands and heads with blood pouring out. They got to normalize the vulgar and crude and evil so it is normalized like it was for Charlie Manson with his prostitute “mother” who brought men into her home who could also rape her son.

17 posted on 11/25/2017, 9:16:19 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: airplaneguy

It is the Malthusian game plan. Isolate and atomize the population for the high rise micro apartments for “living’ in the future. No one will be capable of interaction at a high level like children with lots of siblings.

Understanding human beings is only done with free play, free association inside the Natural family where little children can learn free will and how to control their emotions (inner control-—virtue) from playing and dealing with siblings. No virtue formation without free association and free play-—just be programmed, controlled “bots’ unlike my parents generation and mine where we played in the streets by age four and could be out of the sight of our parents and still safe so we learned how to think for ourselves.

It is not possible to be free other wise (human). The corporations and State want you to be cattle, isolated, no flourishing connections and definitely no biological connections, so you can be eliminated easily and no one will care when you are a useless eater.

The movies/TV and curricula have all been weaponized to control emotions of children so they think they are parasites destroying Mother Gaia and should never reproduce. The CIA controlled National Geographic used images to make us think there are too many people on the earth when they have been polluting much intentionally and creating wars and famines intentionally since they funded Lenin in Russia to kill tens of million and destroy the mental health of the masses. The Malthusian Fabians want 6 billion killed at least.

The entire human race can fit into Tunisia but the Malthusians are conditioning our children to commit suicide and hate the opposite sex and babies because Western Civ (freedom) is anathema to our masters and the concepts can easily be erased if the white race is exterminate as planned.

It is like PC-—which creates self-censorship. The China like control is not even needed now with the continued propaganda which makes humans feel evil and guilty for having more than one or two children. It is EVIL and a LIE.

15 posted on 11/25/2017, 8:16:25 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

Welcome back, Susie! We missed you! :allears:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Nov 26, 2017

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
Paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a thing.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Do people ever respond to her?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Jay Rust posted:

Do people ever respond to her?

Almost never iirc?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

To: nwrep

Why don’t these people stand for their freedom of thought and freedom of speech and freedom from Mao re-education camps? They must be soy boys or beta males.

26 posted on 11/25/2017, 11:16:41 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

Now let me tell you what you should think and believe and how thinking outside of that is communism/facism/satanism/democrat

And aww, Suzie learned a new term, how precious. Reminds me of Family Guy where Peter learns the term "morbidly obese"

V That one too

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 27, 2017

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SocketWrench posted:

Now let me tell you what you should think and believe and how thinking outside of that is communism/facism/satanism/democrat

And aww, Suzie learned a new term, how precious. Reminds me of Family Guy where Peter learns the term "morbidly obese"

Yes, shallow and pedantic.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

quote:

That was really funny-—but not really, since people become liberals after decades of mass indoctrination so they are incapable of using reason and logic because all their associations to “words” are completely irrational and “programmed” into them which is removed from Objective Truth (Natural Laws) and reality..
loving...words. :argh:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lord Hydronium posted:

loving...words. :argh:

Lol, they lack rationalization and logic...no hang on while I tell you how some invisible guy made everything and all of mankind is descended from 2 people that ate an apple they got from a talking snake.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
2ndDivisionVet's wife is having her leg foot amputated apparently, and had to call an ambulence on Saturday for a diabetic sore on her foot that it sounds like he was just like 'shut up bitch, im posting it'll be fine'.

quote:

Please pray for us
Free Republic | November 27, 2017 | 2ndDivisionVet
Posted on 11/27/2017, 10:17:20 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

My wife will lose her foot to amputation tomorrow or Wednesday. She's had a diabetic ulcer for a week or two so we called an ambulance Saturday. They don't think they can save it. She's in the same hospital as her father, so her mother is able to visit. I'm so shook up I can't eat and just lie in bed.

...He's posted ~20 articles (not posts) and more comments since Saturday afternoon.

He last posted at around 10:30 last night

quote:

11/27/2017, 10:31:20 PM · 8 of 34
2ndDivisionVet to E. Pluribus Unum
If this were 1976 I’d be worried.

While his wife is in the hospital about to lose a foot, but can't lose out on that Roy Moore bullshit.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3608456/posts

Wtf is wrong with these people.

I think I'm done with Freep for a while, except for getting the scraper back up and running after the holiday weekend.

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 28, 2017

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
To be fair to the guy, I’ve done illogical poo poo when I should have been at the hospital with family.

Not that I’m trying to humanize a freeper, but personal experience tells me denial can be a bitch to get through.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Yeah no "keeps posting bullshit online" is a really weak entry on the "weird stuff I do to stop myself worrying about a loved one in the hospital" list

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
So was "play video games online" when I was in denial over my cousin dying, but I did it anyway. Grief is a bitch to get through and folks don't act rationally when they're dealing with it.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Technical Analysis posted:

So was "play video games online" when I was in denial over my cousin dying, but I did it anyway. Grief is a bitch to get through and folks don't act rationally when they're dealing with it.

When my mother was dying, my entire family filled my house, and I disappeared to play video games because if I didn't I felt like I would loving lose it. I literally did not know any other way to react.

Grief is a very strange animal and I learned that it takes a lot of forms. I didn't sit next to her bed crying and making deals with any god that would listen, but for weeks and months afterward I would cry at the drop of a hat. Every time I heard a song by a band she loved or saw a picture of her I would turn into a blubbering mess.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
Prince Harry got engaged, and his new fiancee has some black ancestry. People in the UK are pretty happy about this, but what does Freep think?

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3607867/posts?q=1&;page=1
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3608223/posts?q=1&;page=1

quote:

“Movin’ on up...”

5 posted on 27/11/2017, 13:59:14 by TigerClaws

quote:

Just one more Welfare Princess added to the dole.

17 posted on 27/11/2017, 14:26:26 by Blue House Sue

quote:

I think they make a very cute couple. Soon there could be a little mugabe pattering around the Palace. That could be a good thing for them.

20 posted on 27/11/2017, 14:29:04 by Berlin_Freeper (Happy Nobama!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Kate is a keeper

Meghan is a porker

46 posted on 27/11/2017, 16:14:23 by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

Soon we will have a Prince DeShawn and a Princess Shaniqua in the House of Windsor. Classic.

53 posted on 27/11/2017, 18:11:27 by Godebert (CRUZ: Born in a foreign land to a foreign father.)

quote:

That’s the best Harry could do? A half-black actress to mingle his royal blood with? I don’t think this will go the distance. I think he’s thinking with his gonads, not whatever he has upstairs. Must have gotten Charles’ brains, which are practically non-existent.

27 posted on 26/11/2017, 00:06:56 by EinNYC

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
itt tree-watering american patriots concerned about the wellbeing of the uk royal family

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler
Those threads are actually semi-full of people who were totally apoplectic with rage that they are even hearing about the monarchy post-1776, then a few congratulations posts and a bunch of drooling over Megan Markle. That's boring though! There's racism!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

Prince Harry got engaged, and his new fiancee has some black ancestry. People in the UK are pretty happy about this, but what does Freep think?

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3607867/posts?q=1&;page=1
http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3608223/posts?q=1&;page=1

Lol, these people. I don't know the woman in question, so I looked her up. She's very nice looking, she seems to be successful in her field, and the only reason those nitwit Freepers can tell she's not as white as they all wish they were, is because someone told them. They're acting like she's an urban stereotype who waited on Harry's table at a diner while he was out boozing it up with the lads, instead of an actress and model with a degree from Northwestern University.

DeShawn and Shaniqua, lol. The woman is named Megan, with an "h," which is objectively the whitest name it is possible for a human female to have.

Edit: Pictured below, a black woman who is definitely going to give her children the kind of names you see in racist email forwards from your mother-in-law.

Veni Vidi Ameche! fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Nov 29, 2017