Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HaHA-wait...it's the same comic...it's ALMOST like how that person chooses to be addressed or dresses has NO impact at all! But that can't be right! Unless, of course, there's some sort of hidden meaning that only dickbag sheltered walnuts will "get".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Oh man i want a copy of Hillraiser

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Panty Saluter posted:

Why is "keep your drat hands to yourself" never a solution for these people?

Because they are not in the wrong clearly. When they do it it's obviously just a joke among friends and not sexual harassment at all.

Also she asked for it.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ague Proof posted:

$6.66, $69.

Ague Proof posted:

$6.66, $69.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Dueling Bandsaws posted:

It's "interesting" (read: predictable) that Ben focuses on the shitshow that is Venezuela, yet seems constitutionally unable to recognize that the country's woes stem in large part from uncritically granting fealty to a loudmouth caudillo who claims that he can trivially solve all your problems.

But enough about the USA. :v:

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

edit: wrong thread. I like Kelly cartoons!

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Moktaro posted:

But enough about the USA. :v:

datsdejoke.gif

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

Richard Cordray resigned as Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Friday because he wants to run as a Democrat for governor of Ohio.

On his way out the CFPB door, Cordray appointed his chief of staff, Leandra English, deputy director. That spot had been vacant for two years. But the Deputy Director can serve as acting director in the absence of the director, according to the Dodd Frank Act, so it must have seemed like a good time to fill the vacancy.

Trump, however, countered that move by appointing OMB chief Mick Mulvaney acting director. The Federal Vacancies Reform Act gives him the authority to do so.

On Monday morning both “acting directors” showed up for work. CFPB’s own general counsel opined that the Vacancies Act trumps Dodd Frank. So she sided with Trump.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Politics are responsible for this murder, says man who owes his living to politics existing

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

A good edit

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the royal engagement – Tories accused of using royal engagement to bury bad news as welfare freeze for working-age people remains for another 12 months from April"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

David Davis at risk of contempt over Brexit reports, says Speaker

Mail:
Mac on... Harry and Meghan's engagement

'MARKLE, Philip, dear. MEGHAN MARKLE! Harry's not marrying Angela Merkel!'

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Cloud Potato posted:

Now that would be news!

Also man, brit politoons are always such hosed up hellish visions.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

Now that would be news!

BREXIT

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mistaya posted:

I love this mostly because the baby keeps putting everything in its mouth and eventually mom just lets her eat the ribbon. Artist must have cared for small children before. :3:

Yes and she must also have read Nemi because she's just stealing stuff from there.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Panty Saluter posted:

Why is "keep your drat hands to yourself" never a solution for these people?

You know how toddlers go through that phase where everything belongs to them, whether it does or not?

Some guys never outgrow that, so, if they see a woman dressed "provocatively", they automatically assume it's for their benefit and steadfastly refuse to accept the reality where that is not the case.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fathis Munk posted:

You are acquainted with this thing called "politics", are you not?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Watching Britain be consumed by hellfire the moment it leaves the EU is going to be fun at least.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Austin S
Jul 2, 2005
Frankly Incensed.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Goons! You know what to do!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Ramos posted:

No shoe though, I'm thoroughly disappointed.

I have such sights to shoe you! :cenobite:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Wistful of Dollars posted:

I know some crafty goon put the text from the last panel into the 5th panel.

I try not to overuse it but Collins just continually produces gold :shobon:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Failing to honor ice detainers.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Failing to honor ice detainers.

I've read way too many horror stories in D&D about the poo poo ICE has gotten up to since Donald "They're Rapists" Trump took office. That line in particular raised the bile.

The cartoon is poo poo too. Just cramming concepts onto the gun. Incisive.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

The best part is how Hillary Clinton is still somehow front and center in this cartoon and in Garrison's brain.

Someone should let him know she lost.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Help me out here. I'm trying to find a particular Tim Kreider cartoon -- one of the panels is talking about the merits of the "unexamined life", and it's Tim's friend Jim who's loving a woman while chortling. The implication is that not thinking about what you're doing and just engaging in hedonism is far preferable to examining your life. I've gone through his (extensive) archives several times and have had no luck finding it.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Alhazred fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 29, 2017

Macaroni Surprise
Nov 13, 2012

Who hurt you, Zelda?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ramirez can't see the firearm for the words.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Macaroni Surprise posted:

Who hurt you, Zelda?

She's not wrong on this one though. Sleeping Beauty is pretty messed up story, even after they changed the rape scene to a kiss.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

I swear to God we literally just had this conversation earlier today.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah we had a derail about that exact thing in the IoSM thread

Jedit posted:

You are acquainted with this thing called "politics", are you not?

I mean yeah but American politoons are also about politics (supposedly) and are less nightmarish

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Fathis Munk posted:

I mean yeah but American politoons are also about politics (supposedly) and are less nightmarish

Yeah but they're also way lazier, so take your pick.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah we had a derail about that exact thing in the IoSM thread

I'm slowly losing my mind as this thread, IOSM and Trump thread overlap.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

The Haitian posted:

Happy Tuesday!

"You Got To Know When To Hold 'Em"

the best lady liberty

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... Harry and Meghan's engagement

1. That is a good joke.

2. That is really restrained coming from Mac, considering some of the comments about Markle being "too urban" that I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athas
Aug 6, 2007

fuck that joker
Are there any British politoons that actually support their government? Maybe they've been filtered before entering this thread, but they always seem like a competition in presenting the (admittedly inept) government in the most nightmarish and grotesque forms imaginable.

• Locked thread