Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't understand why someone wouldn't wipe their rear end, because clean buttholes feel good.

You think buttholes feel good? Whaddarya, some kind of human being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

A literal good cartoon

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Soy contains chemicals that (can, maybe) mimic estrogen in humans so to alt-right shitheads eating anything with soy is feminizing and a weapon that the Jews use to weaken the west. This is also the same set that refuses to wipe their own rear end because they think touching your butthole is dangerously homoerotic.

I suspect it might also be related to cow's milk as a symbol of European ancestry and white supremacy. White people are more likely to retain lactose tolerance into adulthood. Soy milk is often consumed by people with lactose intolerance as a replacement for cow's milk. White supremacy is related to lovely ideas about masculinity

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I love this mostly because the baby keeps putting everything in its mouth and eventually mom just lets her eat the ribbon. Artist must have cared for small children before. :3:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

mistaya posted:

I love this mostly because the baby keeps putting everything in its mouth and eventually mom just lets her eat the ribbon. Artist must have cared for small children before. :3:

Yeah, the 'should have just got them a box and wrapping paper' sitcom joke is 100% accurate.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Hey guys I made a thing.

If this happens baby hands is instantly launching nukes at North Korea in a fit of rage.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

It’s that time of year again and GrrrGraphic’s has the perfect gift guide to some humorous gifts. I featured Al Franken because he gave a news conference yesterday in which he couldn’t remember grabbing seats, but he still would not give up his own seat in Congress. Franken apologized for his behavior regardless. It’s not much of an apology if he also says he can’t recall.

Sound familiar?

The must have gifts for 2017 include Virtual Reality glasses for those “Bernie Bros” that just can not accept the fact the Bernie is not President. Now they can sit in the local coffee house, sipping their double shot soy vanilla latte and wait for President Bernie’s proclamation that college is free for everyone, but only if you are non-white and gender fluid.

The new Blu-Ray release of “Hillraiser 2020″ is sure to thrill this Christmas, while the wind up “Rocket Man” will keep the kids entertained. So here is a light and fun cartoon to kick off the Christmas season.

I will draw another ’12 Days of Christmas’ cartoon as the big day draws nearer.

—Ben Garrison

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
$6.66, $69.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Me too Garrison, I had morons who are addicted to their phones, always tweeting bullshit. Addicted losers.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

North Korean nukes, made in Iran (probably)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hmm and the phone is in bitcoin.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

North Korean nukes, made in Iran (probably)

I mean wouldn't it be the other way around because only one of these two countries actually made a nuclear weapon?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yes, when I think of the verb "grab" Al Franken is what comes to mind, can't think of the one person on Earth with a famous "grab" line out there so...ya know...pretty clear um...pretty clear choice there...

Dueling Bandsaws
Mar 3, 2016

It's "interesting" (read: predictable) that Ben focuses on the shitshow that is Venezuela, yet seems constitutionally unable to recognize that the country's woes stem in large part from uncritically granting fealty to a loudmouth caudillo who claims that he can trivially solve all your problems.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Hillraiser is goddamned amazing, holy poo poo :gowron:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Panty Saluter posted:

Hillraiser is goddamned amazing, holy poo poo :gowron:

No shoe though, I'm thoroughly disappointed.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
also libs are not the ones cozying up to religious leaders and working towards theocracy garrison

i mean really now, you cant call someone a godless preogressive and a theocrat at the same time

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Smug-baby and smug-zelda in the last panel are perfection.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

"You Got To Know When To Hold 'Em"

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

A happy Corner Kelly. :unsmith:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's actually pretty nice that Kelly didn't do the expected one where "Innocent Red-Blooded Male" is getting called out by people.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

HootTheOwl posted:

It's actually pretty nice that Kelly didn't do the expected one where "Innocent Red-Blooded Male" is getting called out by people.

Yeah this is absolutely the Kelly Take I was expecting here (SEE: "we are all Mark Foley")

Kelly is probably a big fan of The Usual Suspects too

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Now there's the kind of willful ignorance of the issues under discussion you really come to expect of a thread regular like Lesser McCoy :patriot:

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

This is a work of majestic beauty.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

What loving newspaper is printing that nonsense

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I dropped this thread after the election last year. I figured I needed a break from politics. I forgot how hateful some of these fuckers can be.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I don't know what 'net neutrality' means. But Democrats like it. So it's gotta be bad. Why is it bad?

:thunk:

Got it! It's bad because trans people are still out there somewhere, peeing. Gary old boy, you've done it again :smug:"

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

There's the good poo poo.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"The government" wants net neutrality?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

:lol: at Vin Scully. I'm picturing him terrorizing young female interns with his "Dodger Dog - brought to you by Farmer John's".

Those tree ornaments :stare:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Johnny Walker posted:

"The government" wants net neutrality?

Yikes, we better not let the Democrat-controlled government establish Net Neutrality then!

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

KIDS
WHO
LACK
HUMAN
CONTACT
OR PURPOSE
• DESENSITIZED
• DISSOLUTION OF
FAMILY • APATHY •
DETACHED • VACANT •
INSENTIENCE • HOLLOW
• DISPASSIONATE
                          DEVOID OF

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

HootTheOwl posted:

That opinion is probably held to widely to make it much of a satire.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

These things are all responsible for murders, so I will represent them as a gun. Guns, however, are good and not responsible for murders.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

HootTheOwl posted:

I mean wouldn't it be the other way around because only one of these two countries actually made a nuclear weapon?

:lol: maybe if you trust the lamestream media, like a scrub.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

poo poo, this one's going straight into the gay abortions.
Get hosed Lester.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

Nap Ghost

Lord Hydronium posted:

These things are all responsible for murders, so I will represent them as a gun. Guns, however, are good and not responsible for murders.

He labeled Batman all the bad things responsible for murders.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Why is "keep your drat hands to yourself" never a solution for these people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Sandpuppy posted:

Those tree ornaments :stare:

Bagley is the local hero we need, not the one we deserve.

I never, EVER, thought I would say this about a Branco toon: God I hope this ends up being true.

I want Mitch and Ryan gone in 2018 like I want a malignant tumor removed from my body.

• Locked thread