Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

I can't wait for the next recession, if only for the tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
NBC just fired Matt Lauer for some kind of sexual harassment thing btw

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Flesh Forge posted:

Well I guess that'll get them to stop nagging me about that God drat Pocahontas joke *dusts off hands, wipes rear end, presses COKE button*

"misses, everyone dies in nuclear holocaust*

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

NBC just fired Matt Lauer for some kind of sexual harassment thing btw

the president in diapers had a post about it the minute it happened but still is in denial about his own admitted wrongdoings

that is a weird sentence to type.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Maybe we are the retarded ones for constantly saying "Can Trump ever be more of a complete loving retard than he was today?"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Donny is on fire this morning, but I bet he burns out of energy before noon. There's no way he can keep being this retarded all day.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/935844844865454080

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Maybe we are the retarded ones for constantly saying "Can Trump ever be more of a complete loving retard than he was ten minutes ago?"

FTFY

Nice to have some full retard lols after horrifying racist wave.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Maybe we are the retarded ones for constantly saying "Can Trump ever be more of a complete loving retard than he was today?"

Hold on to your butts because the motherfuckin sun is not even up yet :twisted:

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
"the travel ban doesn't target muslims. the courts are unfair!"

*Retweets what amounts to buzzfeed but for racists*

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

lol the president retweeted a neo-nazi group and it won't matter

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Today we should look forward to this retarded Twitter fight too

quote:

North Korea said Tuesday night it had conducted a successful test of a new type of ballistic missile that can put the whole United States mainland within range, according to multiple media reports.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

A far right terrorist killed an English member of Parliament while screaming “Britain first”. Now if you draw any parallels between the far right group Britain First and a far right terrorist screaming “Britain First” while committing an act of terror you are mistaken.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

a new study bible! posted:

Donny is on fire this morning, but I bet he burns out of energy before noon. There's no way he can keep being this retarded all day.

:allears: (me)

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/935848603733647360

LOL

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Donald Trump tweets about sexual assault and doesn't mention the women he's likely raped, the women he's hired only because he wants to grope or kiss them, or the daughter he incestuously lusts over.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

Donald Trump tweets about sexual assault and doesn't mention the women he's likely raped, the women he's hired only because he wants to grope or kiss them, or the daughter he incestuously lusts over.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i’m rooting for north korea now. Thanks trump!

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

plain blue jacket posted:

A far right terrorist killed an English member of Parliament while screaming “Britain first”. Now if you draw any parallels between the far right group Britain First and a far right terrorist screaming “Britain First” while committing an act of terror you are mistaken.
lol

This really is the lol dimension. Nothing makes sense anymore. Embrace the new normal.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bitterandtwisted posted:

lol the president retweeted a neo-nazi group and it won't matter

*goku yells and charges up energy for 5 episodes*
*unleashes giant glowing piss tape at trump but nothing happens*

his anti-mattering field... it's too strong!

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
our orange trash president

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

cant handle all this winning

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I take solace in the fact that half Trumps and the Republican voter base will die soon from diabetes/old age.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
This british nazi lady seems well-adjusted and sane

https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/935842051991711745

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

What's it like American goons to be directly within the epicentre of this insane man? Here in the UK we're affected by the fallout, and will suffer long term sickness, but you guys are right within the blast radius :ohdear:

Like do you wake up each morning wondering whether when you look out your window it's going to be a "end days" scene like the climax of every Marvel team film, with a giant column of light (piss) blazing through the clouds?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It's not ideal

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/935852668517535744?s=17

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Durzel posted:

What's it like American goons to be directly within the epicentre of this insane man? Here in the UK we're affected by the fallout, and will suffer long term sickness, but you guys are right within the blast radius :ohdear:

Like do you wake up each morning wondering whether when you look out your window it's going to be a "end days" scene like the climax of every Marvel team film, with a giant column of light (piss) blazing through the clouds?

:shrug: :lol:

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

Flesh Forge posted:

It's not ideal

agreed, suboptimal

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i can hear the mario music in my head

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Hahahah if trump was a private citizen he would be prevented from entering the U.K. based on his racist tweets

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
This is real life today.

Imagine if you replaced trump with obama in all the headlines.

also, lol we are in the worst best timeline.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Report: Obama continues to question Obama's birth certificate

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Durzel posted:

I wake up every morning and check twitter. I wonder if Trump will be a racist, a sexist, or just an idiot that day. I don't worry too much about getting nuked, but I do realize it's a distinct possibility (piss-ibility).

I also realize that my hypothetical future children won't believe me when I tell them any of this.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXH5xIJ1C1Y

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trump ran for president solely because he wanted to kill the estate tax and he's going to get what he wants lol.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Top of the morning to you too, Mr. President!

Not even awake for 10 minutes, and I'm already seeing "butwhatabout" even in a goddamn sexual assault firing

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Neukoln19 posted:

As I lay me down to sleep
I pray tomorrow's lols will make me freak

goddamn you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Actuary X posted:

agreed, suboptimal

However, "sad and unfair" has entered my lexicon forever.