Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HolePisser1982 posted:

the snes model that has the thumbsticks seems perfect already, though i guess they take a little long to sync

SNES model with.. Thumbsticks? O.O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I booted up some FF Theatrhythm again today and drat they should put a new one on Switch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

http://www.8bitdo.com/sn30pro-sf30pro/

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

That actually looks really sick. Why do they have a picture of a Switch right above it though.. I would assume they mean to say hey you can use it with your switch but I feel like that's not true. Also does it feel like a real SNES controller? I want it if it has good handfeel

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

That actually looks really sick. Why do they have a picture of a Switch right above it though.. I would assume they mean to say hey you can use it with your switch but I feel like that's not true. Also does it feel like a real SNES controller? I want it

8bitdo controllers are compatible with the Switch

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

rediscover posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

8bitdo controllers are compatible with the Switch

That's sick

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

If Hori made a joycon with their fighting game dpad on it :pray:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I booted up some FF Theatrhythm again today and drat they should put a new one on Switch.

Does curtain call have very much XIII series music? Probably my fave set of FF osts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

Does curtain call have very much XIII series music? Probably my fave set of FF osts

Yeah it has like 10? songs from XIII and some from the sequels too

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

in the next metroid game, ridley will go to samus's house while wearing a MAGA hat and break her easy bake oven over the course of a 2 hour cutscene and samus has zelda's english va

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Fingers crossed that Xenoblade 2 is good. Still need to finish the first

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Fingers crossed that Xenoblade 2 is good. Still need to finish the first

if i were i betting man i would put my money on it being decent to slightly above average. i want it to be really good though

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm really tempted to get it day 1 but I learned my lesson with XCX, gonna wait until a month after release and see if the imp zone thread turns on it.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I wish octopath was coming out like next month, then I wouldn't even be considering xbc2 for my jrpg fix

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I just found out xenoblade chronicles 2's music is composed by the same guy who did chrono trigger. I'm looking forward to this now

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

IdealFlaws posted:

I just found out xenoblade chronicles 2's music is composed by the same guy who did chrono trigger. I'm looking forward to this now

source

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wikipedia

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
theatrhythm curtain call is so good and such a monumental improvement on the first game in every single possible way

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

IdealFlaws posted:

The first Xenoblade Chronicles soundtrack is so good that learning this doesn't impact my decision at all.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Tender Bender posted:

The first Xenoblade Chronicles soundtrack is so good that learning this doesn't impact my decision at all.

its original xeno team + mitsuda so itll probably be good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yasunori mitsuda kicks rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the reason i'm buying xenobladde chronicles is because o f the giant breasted rabbit [?] furry babe who is also a sword [?] nintendo jaapan posted on their twitter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/935404359931740161

oh baby

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mitsuda ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

absolutely anything posted:

its original xeno team + mitsuda so itll probably be good

Mitsuda composed the ending theme from XC1 as well

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looks great.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Venha para Plutonis.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Plutonis are you really in Brazil or is that a joke on your blanka avatar lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

IdealFlaws posted:

Plutonis are you really in Brazil or is that a joke on your blanka avatar lol

blanka is his father

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Looks great.

Wormskull posted:

rREt fucnnyn To think thwtt get OP wants to fuckkids with 20 foot boobs lbol but he , Well its jsut heh thingks ' thoie're cute it's not that he' sesuallt aroused by tge Big BoBoobs;.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Oh. baby...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/935893663057551365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Fantastic news