Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's good, actually.

its just ok. i'd say its a fun enough time to pick it up for 25 bucks and just play until you're tired of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
World of Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter Stories and Ni No Kuni are better Pokémon games than any actual Pokémon games since HG/SS.

e: oh I already said this I think. Oh well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

They just announced that they're adding the ability to switch between all 4 characters in FFXV at any point in the game and they'll play like they do in the DLC

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

They just announced that they're adding the ability to switch between all 4 characters in FFXV at any point in the game and they'll play like they do in the DLC

?????????????????????????????!?!?!?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Also Episode: Ardyn

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Also Episode: Ardyn

????!!!!!!!!!!!

there was supposed to be a live stream today but i thought it wasnt for another 3 hours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

????!!!!!!!!!!!

there was supposed to be a live stream today but i thought it wasnt for another 3 hours

It already happened, here's where the swapping was shown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkUF_rHF-K8&t=5177s

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

good god

lol why would they have the english stream not be synced with the japanese one

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

prompto looks so fun in that i wonder where he gets more ammo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All the stuff they're adding actually makes me want to replay the game. I haven't played any of the DLC either

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao how are you gonna play as ignis at the end of the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this is so cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I was wondering this as well...im gonna guess you just cant

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book posted:

i need someone on this forum to buy and mail me a playstation vr headset

also i bought a psvr

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

also i bought a psvr

Lol please stream MOnster of the Deep at some point so I can see it. If its possible to stream out from the psvr like you normally can on the console.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol please stream MOnster of the Deep at some point so I can see it. If its possible to stream out from the psvr like you normally can on the console.

ill try streaming some gran turismo tonight i guess

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i didnt know monster of the deep was already out but $30 is expensive lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
That swap stuff looks awesome, I'm kinda glad I never beat the game. Gonna just start fresh when that last update comes out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

The screen will just turn black when you swap to him

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

LOL

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

i hope you can see but also you stumble and trip everywhere

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

All the stuff they're adding actually makes me want to replay the game. I haven't played any of the DLC either

Very much this

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
every time i see an ff15 announcement i'm glad i decided to wait til they put out a "finished" version to play it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

every time i see an ff15 announcement i'm glad i decided to wait til they put out a "finished" version to play it

I think it was still a great game on release, I really enjoyed it even though it felt a little disjointed. But it definitely seems much improved by all the changes they've been making

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
yeah it seemed like people liked it but by the time square said "hey uhhhh we're gonnaaaa fix this chapter and add some more story in a patch" i was cool with just waiting til they stopped doing that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It was an awesome game at launch too, there's just more stuff to do in it now

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I’m extremely glad the game was a success and square continues to support it. If you haven’t tried the multiplayer yet, it’s really fun.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

absolutely anything posted:

yeah it seemed like people liked it but by the time square said "hey uhhhh we're gonnaaaa fix this chapter and add some more story in a patch" i was cool with just waiting til they stopped doing that

the fix to the chapter was to make it really really easy when it was supposed to feel like survival horror, im glad all the additions since then have been better

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

the fix to the chapter was to make it really really easy when it was supposed to feel like survival horror, im glad all the additions since then have been better

Really? That's a bummer since the scary parts were some of the most memorable things about the game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Really? That's a bummer since the scary parts were some of the most memorable things about the game

they made the ring do way more damage and also recharge faster, also you could just do some fights as the rest of your team elsewhere instead and also every save point during the chapter asks if you want to switch to playing as the rest of your team instead of continuing the fight as noctis

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

anyone who decides to do that is an idiot gently caress you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The death ring is a OHKO on every enemy in the game now including Adamantoise, idk if it was always like that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

People poo poo on Chapter 13 a lot but it felt legitimately stressful to play which worked in its favor imo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

anyone who decides to do that is an idiot gently caress you

I played the "alternate" chapter after I finished the game and it's just a 10 minute ad for Episode Gladiolus. When you finish it it pops up a store link to the dlc, which I already owned and had installed lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The death ring is a OHKO on every enemy in the game now including Adamantoise, idk if it was always like that

i played after that change and the ring wasnt a ohko to adamantoise wtf?????

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

People poo poo on Chapter 13 a lot but it felt legitimately stressful to play which worked in its favor imo

its noctis being forced to learn to stand on his own and be a king its so important ;_;

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah it got a lot of undue poo poo at the time. I made a big post about it in itt if someone could find it for me

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Anyone been to that Final Fantasy orchestra tour thing? Missus and I trying to decide if we should go, we liked the Zelda concert we went to but she's not really familiar with FF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't been to it but like 10 years ago I went to Video Games Live Hosted by Tommy Tallarico and he segued from a 8 minute guitar solo in the Halo Theme into the full ochestra joining him for the start of One Winged Angel and it was loving awesome.