Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

New Butt Order posted:

What, you don't remember when this crazy story made international news?

Here's a link:

Back in the 90’s, something similar actually did happen: https://youtu.be/1DVUwWZfzMw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mullitt
Jun 27, 2008

From one of my favorite people on facebook, the gun loving walking Republican stereotype who frequently refers to his home state as "Commiefornia." I'm sure libs are always following him, ready to lob some softball insults so he can easily own them.

Mullitt has a new favorite as of 07:23 on Nov 26, 2017

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Maybe I'm dumb and don't get it, but what sorta weak-rear end retort is this?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Idiot regressives aren't known for their wit.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Jurgan posted:

Back in the 90’s, something similar actually did happen: https://youtu.be/1DVUwWZfzMw

There was a Rembrandt Brown concert where that happened, but it was a planned thing. They had a pretty convincing impersonator take the stage first, then the real Crying Man played him off partway through.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Biplane posted:

Idiot regressives aren't known for their wit.
See also: Them making a racist/sexist/whatever "joke" that's aggressively unfunny even aside from the bigotry, and accusing other people of being thin skinned/having no sense of humor when they get called out on it.

"It can't be that I'm a humorless dipshit who wouldn't know a good joke if it hit me in the face, it must be those darned SJWs getting triggered all the time. :downs:"

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tunicate posted:

There was a Rembrandt Brown concert where that happened, but it was a planned thing. They had a pretty convincing impersonator take the stage first, then the real Crying Man played him off partway through.

Now you are making me cry there's no more Sliders, jerk.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Back in '07 me and Britney switched bodies for a few weeks. I'd like to think we learned something from the experience but in truth we are both worse people for it.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

System Metternich posted:

Maybe I'm dumb and don't get it, but what sorta weak-rear end retort is this?

It’s basically Chris Rock’s joke about how black people kept saying “we won!” after OJ Simpson got acquitted, and he keeps checking the mail looking for his OJ prize but hasn’t gotten it. The difference, of course, is that Rock was right to say black people didn’t benefit from OJ winning, while white privilege is real.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Jurgan posted:

It’s basically Chris Rock’s joke about how black people kept saying “we won!” after OJ Simpson got acquitted, and he keeps checking the mail looking for his OJ prize but hasn’t gotten it. The difference, of course, is that Rock was right to say black people didn’t benefit from OJ winning, while white privilege is real.

I remember that. His point being that the OJ trial wasn't about race. It was about money and OJ got away with murder for being rich.

I feel sorry for Chris Rock because a lot of his stuff was so nuanced and white racists just use it as a hammer against the black community. Like his "how not to get beat up by the police" video which is now painfully dated.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Katt posted:

I feel sorry for Chris Rock because a lot of his stuff was so nuanced and white racists just use it as a hammer against the black community. Like his "how not to get beat up by the police" video which is now painfully dated.

My step dad used the "there are black people and there are n*ggers" line twice during this Thanksgiving visit.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Gloomy Rube posted:

I've done vendor work for Target and they have the most strict dress code. If you wear anything resembling their uniform (Red top, khaki-ish bottoms) they won't let you in, you have to change before you can work, and they make you take a test about their rules too so you know, so I kinda can believe the first part, not so much the "I'm scanning stuff now" part which is obviously fake for a lot of reasons. (Like, employees have to sign into the system before they can start working, that was also part of the test)

I mean the first pic in the series gives it away; he's wearing a Target decal shirt that tends to be available only through the employee system. Also he couldn't have bought his game at a discount without entering an employee number.

His story's pretty obvs bullshit even if you don't know these little details, but knowing makes it pretty clear he actually just started working there recently and thought he was making a hilarious story for social media points.

(I put in my retail hell time with Target)

Mr. Belpit has a new favorite as of 15:55 on Nov 28, 2017

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Aleph Null posted:

My step dad used the "there are black people and there are n*ggers" line twice during this Thanksgiving visit.

I guess he forgot that in the exact some comedy routine Chris Rock went on to the difference between white people and cousin loving, trailer living white trash.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Katt posted:

I guess he forgot that in the exact some comedy routine Chris Rock went on to the difference between white people and cousin loving, trailer living white trash.

Guess which one they are? Well, no cousin loving.
Edit: proud hillbillies.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I mean, if I wear a red shirt to Target, other customers might think I work there until I say I don't, and it's an awkward minute or two easily forgotten instead of saved to share on social media.

I imagine the STDH coming from a manager telling a red-shirted customer "you should work for us, you're already halfway there! :downs: " and redshirt retorting with something more absurd or clever than I can think of at 1AM on a Sunday.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Katt posted:

He also stopped doing that bit because of the way white racists took it as a validation of their lovely opinions.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
"oh yeah? Well the shirt store called, they're running out of you!"

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Mr. Belpit posted:

(I put in my retail hell time with Target)

Same here. To this day, I cannot wear khakis or polos (red or otherwise).

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Aleph Null posted:

Kill your famil

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Aleph Null posted:

:sever: and :murder:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Making the thread literal again

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

My story is so awesome that I literally can't tell it without doxxing myself, you gotta believe me guys!

Anyway, here's my exact height, weight, fashion preference and a very specific/heavily witnessed incident where I beat up a teacher and had him arrested.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
A metal band tshirt? I never knew a kid could be so hardcore :ohdear:

unless he means a shirt made of literal bands of metal, in which case drat

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Comptroll The Forums posted:

unless he means a shirt made of literal bands of metal, in which case drat

Bye kids! Have a nice day at school!

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
That is clearly painted wood like why are you even talking to me, woodboy

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Pfft, metal is so last season.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Kind of harmless.

Katt has a new favorite as of 08:27 on Nov 29, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

TheMostFrench posted:

These always killed me in Dark Souls :saddowns:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Katt posted:

Kind of harmless.

That looks like legitimate child-handwriting, tbh

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
What's the stdh? That could easily be a slide in like a freshman level gender studies type course

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Yeah it's actually banal enough I buy it.

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

RagnarokAngel posted:

Spent his Thanksgiving "blogging", what a loving hero.

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

TheMostFrench posted:

It bothers me that the model wearing the black wooden-board-mask's hands are painted to match the outfit but the other's hands aren't painted beige to match his.

I've seen these before in a list of "What if we flipped the script on common questions people ask homosexuals" but if it's from her professor it doesn't make any sense for it to be on her(?) laptop unless she downloaded his PowerPoint presentation, then took a picture of her screen.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

King of Foolians posted:

It bothers me that the model wearing the black wooden-board-mask's hands are painted to match the outfit but the other's hands aren't painted beige to match his.

Pretty sure there's a term for that....
beige privilege?

New Butt Order
Jun 20, 2017

RagnarokAngel posted:

I'm 10000% positive that the only false part of this story is the last line.

I've grudgingly hung out with enough "Christmas? you mean saturnalia :smug:" atheists to believe the rest.

New Butt Order has a new favorite as of 22:46 on Nov 29, 2017

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

King of Foolians posted:

I've seen these before in a list of "What if we flipped the script on common questions people ask homosexuals" but if it's from her professor it doesn't make any sense for it to be on her(?) laptop unless she downloaded his PowerPoint presentation, then took a picture of her screen.

So what you're saying is it makes perfect sense. I agree.

dirksteadfast
Oct 10, 2010

Katt posted:

Kind of harmless.

As a young child I invented the superhero Stupidity Man. He thought his superpower was controlling the amount of moisture in the air, but named himself the wrong thing because his actual superpower was being very stupid. So I buy this 100%

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Katt posted:

Kind of harmless.

It's been done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqlX0MAfFM&t=40s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Desk Lamp posted:

Spent his Thanksgiving "blogging", what a loving hero.

Still relevant today. https://youtu.be/yygMhtNQJ9M