Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

gently caress off with this poo poo Pick, just because you’re a joyless husk that couldn’t sleep with a disabled man doesn’t mean you have to drag your hatred of them and delight in their misery into this thread.

I still think about it because I couldn't be what he wanted or needed, I don't resent him at all and hope he's doing really well :shrug:.

I like posting these stories sometimes because gbs is full of people who love to make jokes like 3o's about murdering people different than them and this probably makes one or two people re-think going to see their friend who has a disability instead of finding it "weird" and completely abandoning them.

imho it's super weird to me that cats with disabilities are popular, but not people. ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I think the sister should consider the idea that her brother could live alone and have another caretaker, or live in separate quarters on the same property if money permitted, and they could still have a close relationship. Her boyfriend wanting to place limits on her time with the brother would be a deal breaker for me, though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My [M27] boyfriend of two years wanted me [F26] to stop spending so much money on beauty supplies. I did, but now he thinks I'm ugly and he is secretly spending that money on something else.

1,237 points 631 comments submitted 2 years ago by turtledove1248 to r/relationships

So I have fairly bad skin. I have about six to seven red pimples on my face at any one time, uneven skin tone, and dark undereyes. I also have rather small eyes and eyelashes. So without makeup and a regime of beauty products, I don’t look as pretty. However, my boyfriend is aware of, and hasn’t complained about my natural look before.

We have live together for about six months, and recently in the last two months I have made a change. My boyfriend was rather upset with how much I spent on makeup and beauty supplies a month since we have combined expenses. I probably spend about $75 a month on lotions, makeup, and whatever else I need. He told me, “why not just go without makeup and use what I use?” He thought the extra $75 would be better spent on something we buy together, like food.

So I did. I wanted to make my boyfriend happy, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn’t.

After a few weeks I started to break out even worse, and once my old makeup started to run out I noticed that my boyfriend stopped taking me out. We used to go on a date every Friday, but not anymore. We would go out with friends on Saturday, but suddenly my boyfriend wants to just “hang out with the guys” for weeks. And grocery shopping? He started doing it by himself on Friday when I am at work (he’s self-employed).

So I asked him about it, and he told me, “You’ve really let yourself go. I think you need to lose weight if you want this relationship to be more serious.”

I have never been so insulted in my life. One, because we have been talking about marriage since we moved in together (though it “mysteriously” stopped recently), and two, I’ve lost ten pounds since I started to really focus on my exercise regime. I told him this, and he said I was lying. Clearly I’ve gotten fatter, because my face is all puffy.

I wanted to shout at him, but I didn’t, and we sat in the living room. I told him that the only thing that changed, other than my weight gain, was that I stopped using all my beauty products and instead used the cheaper stuff he does. I asked him if the reason why we stopped going on dates is because I don’t look as polished as I normally do. He said yes, that’s why.

I know how much attraction means to guys, so I told him that I should probably get back to my beauty regime, but he got very, very upset and said that I spend too much money and that I was obviously just not trying hard enough with what we already have. That maybe I was skipping out on washing my face and that maybe the scale is wrong and I have gained weight (I also weighed myself at my friend’s last week, so we would both need to have identically miscalibrated scales).

After that we didn’t talk to each other for awhile, him because he thought I was lying, and me because I just needed to calm myself down so I wouldn’t say something I regretted. I went into the bedroom, and my boyfriend’s laptop was on his bed. When I moved it the screen flickered and I noticed that on his desktop was a bunch of videogames I hadn’t seen him play before.

I feel really bad about it, but I thought something was off so I went onto our bank account website. Normally my boyfriend pays all the bills out of our joint account, and I have always paid everything in cash (I just like the feeling of it) so he usually gets money out of the bank for me during the day and I go spend it.

Well, I noticed a lot of transactions for steam. About $75 worth for the last two months.

Money is pretty tight in our household; we are putting money towards savings and student debt, but we are frugal otherwise. We each have a personal budget though for non-essential expenses, about $150 each. I didn’t realize it before, but when I stopped buying beauty products, my personal budget also went down instead of up, and my boyfriend has been spending the difference on video games.

I don’t know what to do from here.

TL;DR: My boyfriend asked me to stop spending so much money on beauty supplies to help out our budget. Now he considers me ugly and fat and may not commit to me in the future. Also, the money that was supposed to go towards shared expenses went towards secret video game purchases.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

therobit posted:

Her boyfriend wanting to place limits on her time with the brother would be a deal breaker for me, though.

It's not time limits, it's your co-dependent relationship with your brother will not take priority over our relationship and he will not be an ever present third wheel while we try and establish our life together which is completely reasonable.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Admiral Ray posted:

Also lol at your gf for not helping either, like she has a moral argument here.

That was my first reaction, too. She was obviously at the laundromat too, why didn't she help? Maybe the disabled guy didn't ask her, but she would at least be entitled to her righteous indignation. Also, I kinda sympathize having had them once myself. It was only for a few months (I moved, didn't take my bed with me, and my clothing was properly treated so they didn't follow me) and it was fifteen years ago, but the memory still gives me the heebie-jeebies. That said, it's unlikely she'd have gotten them from just helping a guy move wet clean clothes from the washer into the dryer for two minutes.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
She should :sever: and never make-up.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Clearly there wasn’t a solid foundation to the relationship.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Pick posted:

My [M27] boyfriend of two years wanted me [F26] to stop spending so much money on beauty supplies. I did, but now he thinks I'm ugly and he is secretly spending that money on something else.

1,237 points 631 comments submitted 2 years ago by turtledove1248 to r/relationships

So I have fairly bad skin. I have about six to seven red pimples on my face at any one time, uneven skin tone, and dark undereyes. I also have rather small eyes and eyelashes. So without makeup and a regime of beauty products, I don’t look as pretty. However, my boyfriend is aware of, and hasn’t complained about my natural look before.

We have live together for about six months, and recently in the last two months I have made a change. My boyfriend was rather upset with how much I spent on makeup and beauty supplies a month since we have combined expenses. I probably spend about $75 a month on lotions, makeup, and whatever else I need. He told me, “why not just go without makeup and use what I use?” He thought the extra $75 would be better spent on something we buy together, like food.

So I did. I wanted to make my boyfriend happy, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. It wasn’t.

After a few weeks I started to break out even worse, and once my old makeup started to run out I noticed that my boyfriend stopped taking me out. We used to go on a date every Friday, but not anymore. We would go out with friends on Saturday, but suddenly my boyfriend wants to just “hang out with the guys” for weeks. And grocery shopping? He started doing it by himself on Friday when I am at work (he’s self-employed).

So I asked him about it, and he told me, “You’ve really let yourself go. I think you need to lose weight if you want this relationship to be more serious.”

I have never been so insulted in my life. One, because we have been talking about marriage since we moved in together (though it “mysteriously” stopped recently), and two, I’ve lost ten pounds since I started to really focus on my exercise regime. I told him this, and he said I was lying. Clearly I’ve gotten fatter, because my face is all puffy.

I wanted to shout at him, but I didn’t, and we sat in the living room. I told him that the only thing that changed, other than my weight gain, was that I stopped using all my beauty products and instead used the cheaper stuff he does. I asked him if the reason why we stopped going on dates is because I don’t look as polished as I normally do. He said yes, that’s why.

I know how much attraction means to guys, so I told him that I should probably get back to my beauty regime, but he got very, very upset and said that I spend too much money and that I was obviously just not trying hard enough with what we already have. That maybe I was skipping out on washing my face and that maybe the scale is wrong and I have gained weight (I also weighed myself at my friend’s last week, so we would both need to have identically miscalibrated scales).

After that we didn’t talk to each other for awhile, him because he thought I was lying, and me because I just needed to calm myself down so I wouldn’t say something I regretted. I went into the bedroom, and my boyfriend’s laptop was on his bed. When I moved it the screen flickered and I noticed that on his desktop was a bunch of videogames I hadn’t seen him play before.

I feel really bad about it, but I thought something was off so I went onto our bank account website. Normally my boyfriend pays all the bills out of our joint account, and I have always paid everything in cash (I just like the feeling of it) so he usually gets money out of the bank for me during the day and I go spend it.

Well, I noticed a lot of transactions for steam. About $75 worth for the last two months.

Money is pretty tight in our household; we are putting money towards savings and student debt, but we are frugal otherwise. We each have a personal budget though for non-essential expenses, about $150 each. I didn’t realize it before, but when I stopped buying beauty products, my personal budget also went down instead of up, and my boyfriend has been spending the difference on video games.

I don’t know what to do from here.

TL;DR: My boyfriend asked me to stop spending so much money on beauty supplies to help out our budget. Now he considers me ugly and fat and may not commit to me in the future. Also, the money that was supposed to go towards shared expenses went towards secret video game purchases.

Stab your boyfriend.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Me [27 M] with my best bud [26 M], he asked to "jack off" together. Is there a way I can ignore this and maintain the friendship?

quote:

Long story short: my best bud (we'll call him Kale) and I have been friends since we were 14. We've done everything together - went to high school, went off to college, work in the same field, live together, frequent the same bars, etc. He's always been a bit more of a ladies' man than me. I have a little trouble with the ladies from time to time, and he tries to set me up, which is cool.

Now, this is where the story gets weird. The other night, I was bemoaning the fact that I pretty much never score. He starts mocking me a bit (he does this because we are best friends), saying stuff like "Wow you're going to die alone" and "Chicks can tell you're small just by looking at you". This kind of hit a nerve with me and I got really upset.

Like, really upset. I started literally crying (I haven't done this in about 10 years, but I guess everything came to a head that night). Kale immediately feels bad and tries to comfort me. He starts patting me on the back, and then kissed me on the forehead. He told me we could "jack off together" if it would make me feel better.

I immediately recoiled and ran out of the room. We haven't really talked outside of short exchanges since then. Reddit, is there any way I can salvage this friendship and make it like it used to be?

tl;dr: my best friend tried to come onto me the other night, and I want to just ignore it and move on

The problem seems obvious to me. The reason you don't have luck with the ladies is because your crystal is running on fumes. Broseph there just wants to help you recharge and get back in the game.

sabbathi
Sep 20, 2017
The story about the dude who felt invisible after the injury really resonated with me, while I'm still recovering (and I don't have bleak odds like this guy) I did experience something very similar, and it was extremely disorienting. What a very depressing story, I hope things get better for the guy.

The_end
May 17, 2014

Doggles posted:

Me [27 M] with my best bud [26 M], he asked to "jack off" together. Is there a way I can ignore this and maintain the friendship?

The problem seems obvious to me. The reason you don't have luck with the ladies is because your crystal is running on fumes. Broseph there just wants to help you recharge and get back in the game.

You gotta keep them crystals charged or women will run away from you.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Pick posted:

Me [29F] with my GF [26F] of 8 months, I refused to help a disabled man, now she is furious with me.Relationships

Anything up to and including locking everyone including yourself inside the laundromat and burning it to the ground are completely acceptable actions. gently caress bed bugs and gently caress everyone who treats then as anything but the literal plague that they are.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

sabbathi posted:

The story about the dude who felt invisible after the injury really resonated with me, while I'm still recovering (and I don't have bleak odds like this guy) I did experience something very similar, and it was extremely disorienting. What a very depressing story, I hope things get better for the guy.

I had a similar situation last year with a debilitating injury. I was still able to get around, although slowly and painfully, and if it weren't for my own efforts there's maybe one friend who would've made the effort to stay connected. Out of sight and out of mind, and all that. Fortunately my injury was not permanent and not nearly as severe as his, but he needs to get his rear end to a support group right this second. The emotional toll of not being able to walk or move around well when I was used to running tens of miles each week was a total mindfuck and there were some really dark days. Losing your ability to walk, some of your memories, and all of your friends, not to mention having to move a ten hour car ride away? Yeah, he's gonna need people, and soon.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

The Jerky Boys posted:

Long story short: my best bud (we'll call him Kale) and I have been friends since we were 14. We've done everything together

Obviously not EVERYTHING.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

jon joe posted:

She should :sever: and never make-up.
I almost didn't catch this on first blush.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Doggles posted:

Dammit Caulifla, do the fusion dance with Kale or you stand no chance of defeating Son Goku.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Doggles posted:

Someone needs to let this poor schlub know that he is married and his husband is emotionally abusive.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Doggles posted:

My friend, have you heard of the double dutch rudder?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol if your best buds are feeling blue and you don't immediately offer to jack it in front of each other

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

tbh I've jerked off with friends.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Doggles posted:

Just jack off with your best friend dude.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Three Olives posted:

tbh I've jerked off with friends.

But did you masturbate with a lady friend?

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

I love the "international travel to see an ex" stories they're just great

My [22 M] girlfriend [21 F] of 7 months is going to another continent to visit her ex.

quote:

So in a couple weeks, my lovely girlfriend will be going across to Europe for a week for the sole purpose of visiting her ex, who she misses a lot. Since their breakup, he went to school abroad and they have remained close friends. She decided to go visit him and spend a week exploring his new country and city. He will be taking her to nice dinners, and they will be sleeping in the same room.

She has repeatedly assured me that she sees him as a friend, but I'm still worried. She has compared my physical appearance to his once before, and obviously she is capable of being attracted to the guy. She will probably go out drinking with him as well, although ahe never gets drunk. I feel very guilty for worrying so much because I trust this girl immensely. Should I just let her know that I feel kinda off about this whole thing, or do I just bite the bullet and trust in how this relationship has been going? The last thing I wanna do is be an obnoxious and over-controlling and weak boyfriend who guilts his girl into not having fun abroad.

Instead you can be the under-controlling and weak boyfriend who lets his gf gently caress her ex in Europe

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Barudak posted:

Dammit Caulifla, do the fusion dance with Kale or you stand no chance of defeating Son Goku.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

You think that's bad? warning: the following post is :siren: bummer olympics :siren:

I [21M] just found out I ruined my sister's [27F] life by being the cause of her break up with her long term partner [31M]. I feel like such a chain and a burden on her life, I've honestly never felt more like I just want to disappear. How can I talk her into focusing on her own life first?Non-Romantic
submitted 1 year ago by ruinedmysisterslife

gently caress. I feel so badly for everyone involved in this story. Life sucks. :sympathy:

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

How do I(21f) confront my bf(25m) of 7months?

quote:

Yesterday I came home to my boyfriend from my weekly overnight babysitting excursion(usually lasts 1-3 days) and today he works, while I have off. Upon entering my closet just now post-shower, I grabbed a haphazardly discarded white top to throw on, mistaking it for one of mine, ultimately realizing that 1) it is a girl's top that 2) i have never seen before. I'm not going to jump to conclusions as our roommate's sister spends enough time here that she does her laundry sometimes, but I did find it curious that it would just show up dirty, in our closet, on top of my dresser with my things. Why would a girl he brought over to cheat on me with hide away in the closet to change? Did he possibly think the shirt was mine and threw it in with my things? Regardless, more than anything I'm looking for help confronting him when he gets home. Should I ask up front whose shirt it is? Should I ask up front if he's cheating on me? Should I casually ask if anyone has been over in the last few days because they left something? How can I word things in a way that is non-accusing but to the point? Just looking for second opinions, especially from people who have been in similar situations!

TL;DR I found another girl's shirt in the closet I share with my boyfriend and I don't know how to confront him about it.

This lady seems really livid about this illegal shirt, gonna be a hell of a conversation / confrontation

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Ham Sandwiches posted:

My [22 M] girlfriend [21 F] of 7 months is going to another continent to visit her ex.

Instead you can be the under-controlling and weak boyfriend who lets his gf gently caress her ex in Europe

She is obviously going to gently caress her ex on the trip so he really needs to decide if he can deal with that or they need to break up.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

gently caress. I feel so badly for everyone involved in this story. Life sucks. :sympathy:

I don't, the only one I feel bad for is the boyfriend who was dumped because he made a completely reasonable request to the woman who he loves and she was just like gently caress you, I choose my co-dependent hosed up relationship with my brother over you.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Pick posted:

Me [29F] with my GF [26F] of 8 months, I refused to help a disabled man, now she is furious with me.Relationships
760 points 243 comments submitted 2 years ago by ueghhhhnothanks to r/relationships

My girlfriend and I were at the laundromat this morning, doing laundry together (of course). When we came in, there was a man in one of those scooter wheelchairs, struggling to put his laundry into a washer. He began loudly telling another woman who was next to him about how his home health aides aren't allowed to help with his laundry anymore because he has bedbugs. I immediately moved my stuff to the other end of the laundromat just in case and made sure to put my clothes in driers farther away from him with high heat. I am paranoid about getting them because I have heard what a nightmare they are to get rid of. My girlfriend gave me a funny look when I was doing this like she thought I was overreacting.

When the time came to get his laundry out of the washer, he looked around and asked me for help moving his wet clothes from the washer to the drier. Normally I would have agreed, but because I knew he had bedbugs, I said, "I'm sorry, but I heard you talking and I know you have bedbugs. I just can't risk accidently bringing some home. I'm afraid I can't help." I said it in a polite tone of voice. He ended up being able to do it himself, albeit with obvious difficulty.

When we got home my girlfriend was furious. She said it was so rude of me to refuse and I was heartless. She said there was no chance I could have gotten bedbugs by helping him, and strongly implied that I was using them as an excuse to avoid helping someone poor and dirty. Yes, he was obviously dirty (and smelly if I am honest) but that truly wasn't why I refused to help, but she doesn't believe me at all.

Was I wrong to refuse? Should I apologize to her and in the future be more accomodating?

tl;dr: Wouldn't help a man in a wheelchair with his laundry because of bedbugs, girlfriend thinks I am heartless and a snob.

Her girlfriend is incorrect. I think a Fox editing room got infested from one person having brought a bedbug back from vacation, which meant everyone else who worked there also got bedbugs.

I am absolutely with this lady. Also, bedbugs are not a sign of filth, so her girlfriend is being a jerk. Apparently girlfriend was the one who was actually worried about the guy being dirty if she's the one bringing it up.

Bored fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 29, 2017

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

My friend [M27] cheated on his girlfriend [F24]. I [F19] know her too, should i tell?Infidelity

quote:

I should also add that we aren't friends anymore because i was the one he tried to cheat on her with. He touched me while i was sleeping, as soon as i noticed, i pushed him away and escaped.

I gave him the chance to apologize by telling him what he did over text. He denied it, made some lame excuse, and tried to pin the blame on me.

I am conflicted about reporting him to the school. But i feel it weighing heavily on me if i don't tell his girlfriend.

Maybe partly also because i want to spite him for what he did to me, for his excuse was "its disgusting you would even think that, i love my girlfriend".

TL;DR we arent friends anymore because he touched me in my sleep, which is what i meant by cheating. So, i don't know if it makes any difference, or if i should sweep it under the rug. But it weighs heavily on me if i don't tell her. Least i could do if i don't report him maybe?

Edit: I am still conflicted about reporting him to the school as it is a long process, and i dislike reliving the experience. However, i am now considering telling his girlfriend about it in the near future. Not sure now if i should tell her ASAP, or after i made my decision about reporting him to the school. Also, phone call or ftf? And i super appreciate any advice on how to break it to her as tactfully and sensitively!!

If she had a bit more detail on the touching / escape it would be easier to call this one, this dude seems hosed though

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Three Olives posted:

She is obviously going to gently caress her ex on the trip so he really needs to decide if he can deal with that or they need to break up.

I don't, the only one I feel bad for is the boyfriend who was dumped because he made a completely reasonable request to the woman who he loves and she was just like gently caress you, I choose my co-dependent hosed up relationship with my brother over you.

Man your hosed up huh.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

And rounding out the day, here's a story of :siren: :siren: snooping :siren: :siren:

Me [26 M] with my GF [28 F] 7 Yrs, found pics on her computer

quote:

Hi I've been with my gf now for 7 years, living together.

Recently I've felt off about her and her social media usage, she's always had a pass lock on her phone and seemed secretive.

More recently this has gotten at me, as she's been acting different. In short, this has gotten to me, and I snooped, I hate myself for it but I did and I found out she has social media accounts I don't know about that she signs into regularly. I don't even use facebook and she's a heavy user, so I'm not to sure who she knows online or not.

No problem, really there, but what does get me is I found in her recycling bin pictures of her naked in poses. The dates match back to when she told me she was feeling unwell and had to sleep in the other room. I said no problem and let her at it.

There's a few of these at different dates. She's sent me nude pictures in the past but none of these.

Now I don't know what to think, was she taking them for herself, was she talking to someone online.

What should I do reddit, should I confront her ?

tl;dr: Found pics on gfs computer of her when she was "sick" while snooping. Should i confront her?

It turns out she was feeling sick... of his bullshit :smugdog:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Three Olives posted:

3O does not understand empathy or family relationships; goons shocked*

*not shocked in the slightest

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Three Olives posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Open the relationship.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Doggles posted:

Long story short: my best bud (we'll call him Kale)
This is why you don't make friends with salad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Telling her not to go is controlling. Letting her go is weak. The only response is to break up because even she'll continue doing poo poo like that. It's irreverent whether or not she's actually cheating or not.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Yawgmoth posted:

3O does not understand empathy or family relationships; goons shocked*

*not shocked in the slightest

There are options for paraplegics that would give him a fulfilling semi-independent life without making his sister's life and relationship completely revolve around him. He is being an rear end in a top hat who should find an appropriate housing situation instead of enabling his sister's savior complex and their co-dependency.

His sister threw away a great relationship because the man she was going to marry made the completely reasonable request that maybe your brother should have his own place and you guys have some boundaries instead of me always playing second fiddle.

It's bullshit, he is ruining his sister's life and she is too stupid to realize it.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Ham Sandwiches posted:

And rounding out the day, here's a story of :siren: :siren: snooping :siren: :siren:

Me [26 M] with my GF [28 F] 7 Yrs, found pics on her computer

It turns out she was feeling sick... of his bullshit :smugdog:

I dont want to read a drat snooping story if there isnt at least two sentences of incredibly flimsy justification for the snooping in it

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Do Pick and Three Olives have jobs? How are they constantly posting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The combo proposal/ultimatum puts the boyfriend firmly outside of “great relationship” territory