Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So.... snack for later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Theokotos posted:

Waste of time and money, much like yourself.

holy wakkamolee what in the gently caress is that?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Looks like CGI, to be honest.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Langosta Whiteman posted:

holy wakkamolee what in the gently caress is that?

Now that's what I call Gummi Worms

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

:catstare:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Yeah... unsubscribed. :(

I'll try again in another 50 pages when y'all are hopefully back to making fun of fat people.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

rydiafan posted:

I'll try again in another 50 pages when y'all are hopefully back to making fun of fat people.

Ah a masochist.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Don't let the maggot infested door hit you in your maggot infested rear end on the way out!

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Yeah what the gently caress is this? And the guy who keeps writing "walla"?

Anyway bone ape tit.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I feel tingly when I watch that, and not in a good way.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

:perfect:

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

As an aside, what's going on in Gambia? Nearly every woman that wanders through his office (or works there) is beautiful.

I don't know what it is, but Micha is a lucky man despite constantly teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown. There was an interview his clinic did a year or two ago where he explains why he came to open the clinic in Gambia and he really wants to educate people on how to properly take care of their animals. The message just isn't getting through to people though.

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 21:37 on Nov 29, 2017

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Re: Mouth Maggots

It's Oral Myiasis, i.e. some flies lay their eggs in living animals, and people are animals so... Don't google it unless you want to see more and worse than that gif shows.

Skippy McPants has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Nov 29, 2017

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
As if I didn't have enough dental anxiety today after booking a dentist appointment for Monday, I thought I'd catch up reading some threads :smithicide:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Foreverally brushing my teeth after seeing those mouth maggots.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Foreverally brushing my teeth after seeing those mouth maggots.

Pffft, look at you doing work yourself when you could be putting your mouth maggots to work for you. Maggots are the sign of a clean wound, so that man's mouth is probably impeccable!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Solice Kirsk posted:

Pffft, look at you doing work yourself when you could be putting your mouth maggots to work for you. Maggots are the sign of a clean wound, so that man's mouth is probably impeccable!

Probably train one of those oxpecker birds to dig out all the blackheads on your back while you're at it!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Jesus gently caress, it looks like gum barnacles. He must be one of those freaks that sneaks into the dry-dock to lick hulls.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Brawnfire posted:

Jesus gently caress, it looks like gum barnacles. He must be one of those freaks that sneaks into the dry-dock to lick hulls.

I'm currently working next to a dry-dock and appreciate this.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Brawnfire posted:

Man, imagine the poor security guard that has to swat all the hull lickers with a broom every night.

*shines flashlight, sees a bunch of tweakers clinging onto the keel lounge a bunch of lampreys, sighs and grabs a broom*

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

jizzy sillage posted:

Yeah what the gently caress is this? And the guy who keeps writing "walla"?

Anyway bone ape tit.

It’s a common symptom of being lack toads in toddler ant.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Walla" is hilarious because it took someone complaining before I figured out what it was supposed to mean. Now I'm one of those jerks that does it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

"Walla" is hilarious because it took someone complaining before I figured out what it was supposed to mean. Now I'm one of those jerks that does it.

Viola!

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I think the maggots (or whatever they are) would feel kind of cool in your mouth, as long as they weren't biting living flesh. I imagine it would feel like a carbonated drink.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

artsy fartsy posted:

I think the maggots (or whatever they are) would feel kind of cool in your mouth, as long as they weren't biting living flesh. I imagine it would feel like a carbonated drink.

Imagine the blowjob.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Imagine the blowjob.

No judgement on your BJ technique, but wouldn't that just squish all the little fuckers?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

artsy fartsy posted:

No judgement on your BJ technique, but wouldn't that just squish all the little fuckers?

I don't think you're in any position to judge anyone else's technique there, you horrible mouthfucker.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

rydiafan posted:

Yeah I don't know why this topic has decided to just double down on the gross so hard the past few pages, but it's not fun anymore.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nuebot posted:

Yeah I don't know why this topic has decided to just double down on the gross so hard the past few pages, but it's not fun anymore.

Feel free to make an AUF thread :effort:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
quote="Theokotos" post="478835997"]
Waste of time and money, much like yourself.

[/quote]

:stare: What the hell are you?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

artsy fartsy posted:

It's just a drop in the bucket compared to the number of sperm that will be killed. #AllLivesMatter #GetMyasis-temGoing

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Every time I think the worst has happened in this thread, I peek back in and it's 10 times worse.

I love it.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I googled "miasis" because (anything)-miasis is a fun trip down the mental-trauma-weightloss path, and found the video that GIF came from!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmgFjr5jfHo

EDIT: I took out the second vid, there's no need to completely ruin this thread. Sorry to anyone who saw it before this edit

EDIT2: Have some palette-cleansing bronies (20 minutes!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM1oR6MsA7E

ExecuDork has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Nov 30, 2017

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

so like

how do maggot-teeth people eat

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i mean we have already had that ethical discussion of dick teeth, what about maggot teeth

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Guys what the gently caress
Someone explain to me [without pictures] what the gently caress that was and how it happens.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I stumbled onto that video last week, I was relieved to see that dog get treatment. However, I went down the Youtube hole, and eventually arrived at "Spike." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnSAvOVifpU Warning; swollen dog testicles full of maggots. Poor Spike.

As an aside, what's going on in Gambia? Nearly every woman that wanders through his office (or works there) is beautiful.

Was that dog’s balls really not bad enough to neuter/amputate?

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Professor of Cats posted:

Guys what the gently caress
Someone explain to me [without pictures] what the gently caress that was and how it happens.
Flies.

There are literally tens of thousands of species of flies. Like many insects, they divide their lives into two very different ecological niches. In the case of the flies that help break down dead bodies, the adults exist to mate and lay eggs, the larvae ("maggots") exist to eat and grow and turn into loving/egg-laying machines. Some species have avoided the need to find a corpse and instead go for living animals. Eggs are laid, the maggots dig in - but not too far, they need to breathe - and do their thing. The dog videos show what's probably the most common situation - the eggs get laid on parts of the body that are easy (for a fly) to access, like ears or scrotums. In the case of the amazingly unfortunate man in the GIF and video, my guess is either the fly laid the eggs in his open mouth (while he was sleeping, or passed-out drunk) or laid them on the outside of his mouth, then the maggots burrowed in. When they first hatch, they're very small and they probably secrete something in their saliva that acts as a local anesthetic; the drunk wakes up and feels maybe some itchiness on his upper lip but that fades. A couple of weeks later, well, you saw it.

You said no pictures, but here's one I found by searching imgur for "the circle of life". The life-cycle of the aliens in the Alien franchise is based on real Earth animals.

Parasites are for sharing!

EDIT: You should scratch that itch. Yes, that one. It's probably not a dozen tiny maggots setting up shop. Probably.

ExecuDork has a new favorite as of 04:39 on Nov 30, 2017

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I came back to ten new pages and I am declaring god dead

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Tim Whatley posted:

God is not dead, he's away on business.

Unfortunately by the time he gets back we'll all have killed ourselves.

So it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Tim Whatley posted:

God came up with this poo poo in the first place

• Locked thread