Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Nakano managed to string together three comics w/o sexual fantasies, which I think is a PR for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

chunkles posted:

Nakano managed to string together three comics w/o sexual fantasies, which I think is a PR for him

Toda you mean. Nakano is the girl!!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like Toda's lack of fantasies lately has actually been really weird. The guy has been spending all this time with his crush recently (for the first time by himself I think), including having her over to his house; a normal guy his age would be wondering if they were going to hook up or whatever (especially given his past tendency to fantasize all the time).

Like, even if Nakano was creating the images, he was still presumably thinking of those thing, so it doesn't make sense for him to stop after her realization.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Ytlaya posted:

I feel like Toda's lack of fantasies lately has actually been really weird. The guy has been spending all this time with his crush recently (for the first time by himself I think), including having her over to his house; a normal guy his age would be wondering if they were going to hook up or whatever (especially given his past tendency to fantasize all the time).

Like, even if Nakano was creating the images, he was still presumably thinking of those thing, so it doesn't make sense for him to stop after her realization.

It's harder to objectify someone when you're having a serious conversation with them. He's still thinking about how he wants to marry her, he's just not being maximally lewd right now, compared to sitting in class bored with nothing more important to think about

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh drat.:swoon:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
NOW KISS :syoon:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Too late she's already on the train.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Well that and she's already got two people thinking about how long she's taking. It would be real awkward to have a romantic moment when you can tell everyone wants you to hurry the hell up.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Red text needs to sit in the back :colbert:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the angry blushing face is real good

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Just started this, all the :cripes: panels are gold, and the math equation pervy innuendo is the perfect closing bid, SOLD!

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

iospace posted:

She's grinning from ear to ear right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7uIPBXcf4

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/935750348685406209

quote:

CureTCHelvetica Scans[S] 10 points 48 minutes ago*
Translation of the tweet and another two by Nobel herself.
https://twitter.com/twi_yon/status/935750348685406209
[Announcement] Although it was announced a late November return for "Mousou Telepathy", it's been decided to be postponed. We'll be announcing once we have decided on the return date. We apologize, thank you for your understanding. #twi4
https://twitter.com/NOBEL827/status/935752197748469760
I had a really rough time doing the sketching, and with my physical condition (she was sick), so I asked for my rest time to be extended, sorry. I'll give my best with drawing so wait just a little more please! Thank you.
https://i.imgur.com/yJGrVG8.png
It was hell working on Volume 5. I couldn't do anything, not even play games until finishing it for like 10 days. Now I feel like being in vacations after-school.
permalinkembedsavereportgive goldreply

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a lot going on in that image and all of it seems highly unnecessary

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Don't die on us, Nobel.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
What helvetica scans has to say about this hiatus:

quote:

For those of you who haven’t heard the news yet, here is a link to get you back into the loop.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7gb382/mousou_telepathys_hiatus_has_been_extended/
Tl;dr: we are probably going to run out of pages before Mousou starts releasing again in Japan.
What this means for us is that we’ll just change back to the normal schedule now so that we at least go out with some dignity. This means the releases for the following days will look like this:
https://i.gyazo.com/4048db7b13adea87d03ab1ad9799f254.png
After this we can only hope for the manga to return. Not all hope is lost though since we did order volume 5 from Japan and will start working on the volume extras start of next week. So that’s something to look forward to at least.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to comment.
Time to get this comment face out again

EDIT: Basically releases every day, until they get the volume 5 extras completed then they'll burn through that.

Chillyrabbit fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 29, 2017

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
You know what this thread needs more of? Mana

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jeez mana, be more polite.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Mana on the phone doing "Talk to the hand" is such an av-worthy image.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I've been suffering Mana withdrawal, this is a good page.

MinorRed
Jul 27, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Mana on the phone doing "Talk to the hand" is such an av-worthy image.

Ask and I'll try

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

awww

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Mana is a good friend.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

The :same: shirt is legendary, but shoutouts to the underdog NOPE shirt, I hope that makes a comeback.

This series is great if anything for all the moms completely dunking on their kids

Zandar
Aug 22, 2008
In case anyone's actually confused, that's a casual "sorry" gesture (hand perpendicular to the face, I guess it's shorthand for pressing your hands together and bowing?), not a "talk to the hand" one.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

MinorRed posted:

Ask and I'll try

YEESSS. Thanks!!

Zandar posted:

In case anyone's actually confused, that's a casual "sorry" gesture (hand perpendicular to the face, I guess it's shorthand for pressing your hands together and bowing?), not a "talk to the hand" one.

Really! I did not know that. Thanks for enlightening me!

L-O-N
Sep 13, 2004

Pillbug

Mana face.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Mana has such great faces.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
all three of those faces are faaaaantastic

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Our Mana is finally recharging

MinorRed
Jul 27, 2011

MinorRed fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 2, 2017

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Sano-kun picked a winner, he better not screw this up for himself.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's hard not to feel smug as hell when you win over your sibling's friends for yourself. Next she'll be getting Nakano's number and going shopping on weekends together.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The face of pure dread right there.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm going to be real bummed when this hits its for-real hiatus.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Ha, he's worried when he thinks she can read him well through body language. He's going to flip once he realizes it's telepathy.

Drunk Theory fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Dec 4, 2017