Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

milo attempting to get cozy with australian nazis seems like a failing prospect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
As part of his performance, Milo joked in a faux-Australian accent that "it's a good thing I'm gay or a dingo would have eaten my baby" and ended the show by saying "now THIS is a knife", revealing a giant cardboard printout of his new husband's penis, before taking out his own paltry dick and masturbating to thunderous applause climaxing by yelling "it's ok to be white" and finally dropping dead.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ague Proof posted:

As part of his performance, Milo joked in a faux-Australian accent that "it's a good thing I'm gay or a dingo would have eaten my baby" and ended the show by saying "now THIS is a knife", revealing a giant cardboard printout of his new husband's penis, before taking out his own paltry dick and masturbating to thunderous applause climaxing by yelling "it's ok to be white" and finally dropping dead.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Office Pig posted:

milo attempting to get cozy with australian nazis seems like a failing prospect

i hear thye're not too keen on gays

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ague Proof posted:

First and second act were dull and infuriating, but the finale brought me to my feet for a standing ovation.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t know—they’ve got concentration camps full of brown people. he might have finally found some friends.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Phobophilia posted:

in the hot new analysis by nazi retards "human biodiversity" now means deporting all ethnic groups to their geographic origins

except white people. they get to stay in america

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

business hammocks posted:

I don’t know—they’ve got concentration camps full of brown people. he might have finally found some friends.

If only he had gone by boat.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Ague Proof posted:

I'm ok with this.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ague Proof posted:

honestly sounds about right. i honestly can't wait until his lovely life style catches up with him and he is just full of STD and is obese.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Ague Proof posted:

woah

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
guess what jack posobiac's been up to lately

https://twitter.com/kashhill/status/935994816931905536

quote:

The numbers listed as the call’s origin are different each time, but the content is apparently the same. A man’s voice in a pre-recorded message says, “We’ve been monitoring some of your posts and it does seem that you’ve been making some rather negative comments about President Trump. Is that correct?”

After pausing as if waiting for a response, the man says, “Listen. We’re going to have to ask you to lay off on the negative and derogatory posts about President Trump, OK?” After another pause, the man says, “What’s your problem, anyways? Don’t you want to make America great again?”

“Well, you’ve been warned,” says the man to end the message. “We’ll be keeping an eye on you. Have a nice day.”

The script is cartoonish enough to sound like a prank. That might not be out of character for Citizens for Trump: The group is affiliated with Jack Posobiec, a Trump-supporting stunt artist and self-proclaimed investigative journalist, who listed himself in a bio as its former Special Projects Director in 2016.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

now i know what i want for christmas

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Oh, weird. I got a robocall like this a few weeks ago from some terse-sounding voice asking, "why i'm messing with his girl on instagram."

I don't even have an instagram.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

suicide hopefully

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

"AREN'T I OUTRAGEOUS?! ARE YOU OFFENDED??? I MADE FUN OF YOUR OPERA HOUSE!!!"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

aussie nazis are so down to earth

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think barely anyone's noticed. Obnoxious Americans desperately trolling for attention are background noise in Oz.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Inescapable Duck posted:

I think barely anyone's noticed. Obnoxious Americans desperately trolling for attention are background noise in Oz.

how dare u hes british

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Inescapable Duck posted:

please do not call milo american i already have trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

to be fair, "the sydney opera house is UGLY!!!!!! fosters kangaroos boomarangs. are u offended australians????" is weak af

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm tempted to try digging up a forums quote of what actually be a grievous insult towards an Australian.

Ah, here we go.

quote:

Your name evokes images of a man who blasts Chisel out the windows of his VN Commodore whilst fanging mad doughies in a Bunnings carpark, but I see now that you're just a Hyundai Excel owning bitch boy who bops his head to Vengabus at medium volume on his weekend excursions to Gloria Jeans.

Brand Power probably does help you buy better, you pissweak gronk.

I have long forgotten the source.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Based on an article I read he seems upset that the TV networks don't give a poo poo about him. He's calling out by name the hosts most likely to generate buzz as cowards for not interviewing him, as if he matters in the slightest.

snoremac has issued a correction as of 04:56 on Nov 30, 2017

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
If there's one thing Australians do not give a poo poo about, it's the bleating of some whinging pommy git.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im no architect or poo poo but i always thought the aussie opera house wass an alright idea. its on the water and it looks like a collection of sails, kinda looks like a bunch of old timey ships crashing into each other.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I fkn love the face on this tape recorder

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
here's australia's leading intellects to debate milo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Inescapable Duck posted:

I'm tempted to try digging up a forums quote of what actually be a grievous insult towards an Australian.

Ah, here we go.

I have long forgotten the source.

can confirm this is a hot burn, op

rudatron posted:

If there's one thing Australians do not give a poo poo about, it's the bleating of some whinging pommy git.

can also confirm that no one says git except nerds and monty python fans

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

this is how you troll australia

Waffle House posted:

Oh, weird. I got a robocall like this a few weeks ago from some terse-sounding voice asking, "why i'm messing with his girl on instagram."

I don't even have an instagram.

are you serious? is this a thing now

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

oh no not the opera house

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

C. Everett Koop posted:

here's australia's leading intellects to debate milo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHSJCMkUa9Y

Will Milo have to fight cacti?

This is important

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Slugnoid posted:

oh no not the opera house
don't gently caress with my opera house milo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y63784JvYA

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

are you serious? is this a thing now

Yeah, I didn't think much of it at the time. Obviously there's no direct correlation as far as I can tell, but it's strange to think about now, reading about these things happening.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is milo officially over in america and thats why he went to australia wheres he going to go after they get tired of his one trick pony

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

He should just go back to his native Britain. They have no problem with open-pedophiles there providing they're right wing nonces and not regular nonces.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Uncle Wemus posted:

is milo officially over in america and thats why he went to australia wheres he going to go after they get tired of his one trick pony

I'm not even sure anyone in Australia is aware of Milo outside of the far-right thinktank circuit that typically attracts grifters from abroad. At best I can only see him appearing on Murdoch's low rating cable news channel (a laughable attempt to replicate Fox News) and a couple of Youtube videos where he triggers uni students.

He's an idiot for coming here just after the gay marriage vote concluded. He might've got some attention among all that.

snoremac has issued a correction as of 10:19 on Nov 30, 2017

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does the right attact grifters more than the left or is about even?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the right has way more money behind it than the left, so it's not even a contest

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah, and the right-wing thinktanks have such entrenched ties with the Murdoch media (which dominates the Australian market) that it's impossible to avoid their influence. But then there's a bubble within that bubble where British weirdos like Milo hold conferences and book signings for the true believers, and I don't think he'll have any pull outside of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
At the higher levels, right wing billionaires use the money stolen from employees and from not paying into social services, to fund agitators like the tp diaper boys to promote their ideology of defunding social services and worker rights.

At the lower levels, right wingers are insanely gullible rubes who can be convinced to buy alex jones vitality serum or bakker buckets or purestrain gold.