Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Holy poo poo where did this come from?

she was sent to India to promote some female entrepreneur thing at Global Entrepreneurship Summit .

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/like-a-queen-in-india-ivanka-trump-embodies-us-glamor/articleshow/61850056.cms

"She's so confident and beautiful. Her father is the president. She's like a queen," Begum said. lol

Hyderabad was given a makeover+ ahead of her visit. Potholes were filled, traffic overpasses painted and the homeless made to vanish, at least temporarily.
The city rounded up hundreds of beggars+ , taking them to male and female shelters, and authorities also began strictly enforcing a begging ban on the city's streets and in other public places. lmfao

"I don't know much about her, but I know she's an important person," said Kashif, who gave only one name. "It's a very good thing that she's come to our city and to this place. It's a proud moment." hmbol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The big thing India and Dotard have in common is the rabid Islamophobia

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you stick a corn dog up your rear end and then clench you can pull the stick out and the corn dog will stay up in there.

e: sorry wrong thread.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

scrubs season six posted:

If you stick a corn dog up your rear end and then clench you can pull the stick out and the corn dog will stay up in there.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

You have to clench?

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

WaryWarren posted:

God drat, today was a red letter day for Donnie Dotard. The lols moved fast and furious, I'll provide one more I haven't seen here yet.

lmfao
https://twitter.com/AndyGupta21/status/935949097193885697

im the boob window

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

tangy yet delightful posted:

im the bob window

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

itt "my two year old" is just an intelligence-appropriate proxy for "my friend" in a letter to an advice columnist about an embarrassing personal request

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Presidential Helpful Hint #248

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Ayn Randi posted:

itt "my two year old" is just an intelligence-appropriate proxy for "my friend" in a letter to an advice columnist about an embarrassing personal request
The 2-year-old in question is actually Donny Jr

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
"4 sexual harassment for" - son of POTUS

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Hyderabad is like 200 years older than the united states

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006

Streak posted:

guillotine the whole god drat family ffs

I'd prefer hanging but this would also be acceptable.

What are the odds of successfully getting a president executed for treason?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how many middle american babies are named ivanka and donald now

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

do u know jenny posted:

Post a list of the people who voted it 1

It's not against the rules. Mods used to do it all the time

I'd like to see the shame hall of fame too, thanks and god bless.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The problem is:
1. If they don’t get something done this year they’re hosed. Even something that turns out Bad is better than nothing, especially if it takes a year or two for the bad nature to be recognized.
2. The republican base doesn’t really give a poo poo if a policy is good or bad as long as triggers the libtards.
3. Trump voters are largely too stupid to know when they’re getting hosed. Take a look at t_d for proof. Nearly all of them think their marginal rate is their effective rate and half of them think social security and state taxes and 401k deductions are part of federal income tax (i.e. when talking about how much federal income tax they pay they just subtract their net from their gross and then ask someone to help them figure out how to turn that into a percentage).
4. It’s not like dicking everyone else over on tax cuts for the rich is unexpected behavior for republicans.

The tax plan has a way better chance of passing than the healthcare repeal.

Also, note that the tax cuts for lower tax brackets expire, but only after everyone currently in the House will probably be off doing speaking tours or whatever and Trump will no longer be president

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

FuhrerHat posted:

I'm kinda sad Don Jr. wasn't named "Donkald"

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Is getting rid of the mandate still in the tax bill?

This bill is the usual piece of poo poo GOP bill that lays a land mine for the democrats that inevitably take back over once the Rs have raped the country for 4-8 years. Once the middle class cuts expire in a blue government the Ds either let taxes go up on the middle class or extend them and continue to explode the deficit, paving the way for the Rs to take back over and continue the rape.

Asking about the mandate because hoping it might flip a few yes votes, or if it passes it'll do immediate damage while the Rs are still in power then they absolutely have to fix it.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

vaginite posted:

Is getting rid of the mandate still in the tax bill?

This bill is the usual piece of poo poo GOP bill that lays a land mine for the democrats that inevitably take back over once the Rs have raped the country for 4-8 years. Once the middle class cuts expire in a blue government the Ds either let taxes go up on the middle class or extend them and continue to explode the deficit, paving the way for the Rs to take back over and continue the rape.

Asking about the mandate because hoping it might flip a few yes votes, or if it passes it'll do immediate damage while the Rs are still in power then they absolutely have to fix it.

yeah cutting it is one of the main points so it's definitely dead

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

priznat posted:

I'm kinda sad Don Jr. wasn't named "Donkald"

Ivanka is the diminutive of Ivana, so it would be like Don Jr. was legally named "Donny".

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ivana screaming MOOLA MAPLES MOOLA MAPLES

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

WaryWarren posted:

God drat, today was a red letter day for Donnie Dotard. The lols moved fast and furious, I'll provide one more I haven't seen here yet.

lmfao
https://twitter.com/AndyGupta21/status/935949097193885697

I hate this entire family with the fury of a thousand fail sons.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

FuhrerHat posted:

None that will survive middle school if Mueller really drops the motherfucking hammer or the piss tape finally spawns. Or ideally both.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Well if I was gonna hack Termps Twitter I would post either this or "the piss tape is real, we"

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

I'd like to see the shame hall of fame too, thanks and god bless.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

FuhrerHat posted:

I feel bad for them, by the time this is over it will be like all the Germans named Adolf who must have grown up in the 1950s

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Applewhite posted:

I feel bad for them, by the time this is over it will be like all the Germans named Adolf who must have grown up in the 1950s

i think you're very, very naive about the direction america and society are going

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
400 unread posts and lol it was worth it. those tweets :trumppop:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I feel unworthy and humbled by the quality presented by your nation

I place my hat against my heart and praise God for the United States of America

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I jumped to the last page and I feel like I missed so much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Dizz posted:

go back 2 and youl'l get a lot

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Dizz posted:

For the love of all things

Go back

Return once you have understanding of the deeds of dotard men

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Mr.Tophat posted:

For the love of all things

Go back

Return once you have understanding of the deeds of dotard men

I will tell everyone about the deeds of donard j tramp

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

I will tell everyone about the deeds of donard j tramp

The senile in power must be understood and appreciated for their role in the global end of times and men

I came not to praise Trump, but to buy a Trumpy bear

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
gently caress ME this has been a week. I think my brain snapped at one point as i honestly think i need to step off the LOL train for a few weeks. I dont think i can take it any more.

I dont know how much longer i can watch a giant piss golum flail round and round in ever retarding circles, i dont know if my brain can take much more.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Would not any of us in our madness in our senile seventies take the opportunity to actually rule the world and shitpost to massive consequence if they were not given the chance? His miseries temporary yet frequent and vocal, our plight long lasting and loltastic. These are not dark times, but there are certainly orb times

Do you not understand

The orb propelled these things in motion

Praise orb

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Praise the Grand Nagus

Expand or die

*Puerto Rico gets wiped off the map*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

it's like, you would think a truly powermad evil piece of poo poo would make us all watch teary eyed while our wives and daughters were made to line up and service him sexually while perfectly good steaks were charboiled to a crisp by a flamethrower wielding ivanka

but no he's just as miserable in his throne room of poo poo and piss being armchair tough guy with the rest of us on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

roy moore though, there's a guy who would make all our little girls line up for him like a mall santa

so good he's not president