Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Don't be so anthrocentric

Show that video to some mouth bugs and they'll think "awww, what a nice big family." :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

RatHat posted:

Was that dog’s balls really not bad enough to neuter/amputate?

I watched the video long enough to see the outcome: The person who dropped the dog at the vet never came back for it or paid the bill for anything. Even then, the vet was still treating the dog. Maybe he has to wait for the dog to be healthier to put him under sedation, and for the currently open wounds to close. Poor dog

funktopus
Jan 11, 2009
I visit this thread for pictures of weird looking people, the horrible gifs that set off an anxious and intense grooming urge are just a hosed up bonus.

Makes me wonder how we, as a species, don't really do that whole "communal grooming" thing that other apes and monkeys do.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

funktopus posted:

I visit this thread for pictures of weird looking people, the horrible gifs that set off an anxious and intense grooming urge are just a hosed up bonus.

Makes me wonder how we, as a species, don't really do that whole "communal grooming" thing that other apes and monkeys do.

I know couples that pop each other's bacne. There's plenty of those zit popping videos where the popper is the person's concerned spouse. Perfect example was the guy who got a botfly in his scalp and his wife popped it out (and by popped mean it shot out of his head and flew across the yard :stare:)

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Bitey Bunny posted:

Every time I think the worst has happened in this thread, I peek back in and it's 10 times worse.

I love it.

lmfao at this thread right now. so glad i wasnt eating when i scrolled past that.

also gross but weirdly well-written stories like the dagobah one are great.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Panfilo posted:

I know couples that pop each other's bacne.

I was at Microcenter Monday, and some dude was stopped in an aisle with a baby stroller while his woman was just going to town on a zit or something on the dude's face. She was leaning in and using both hands. I could see her shoulder muscles and triceps bunching under her clothes, because she was really putting on the pressure. It was quite a sight, with a zillion Cyber Monday shoppers flowing around the pair while that went on.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
maybe god cares about the flies and we are just hosts

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Re: Maggots: I just wanted some questionable fashion choices. :cry:

Anticheese has a new favorite as of 08:48 on Nov 30, 2017

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i wonder if the cursedimages thread is easier to stomach

oh nvm

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
A little more A and U and a little less G please.

Woman undergoes 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie...

https://www.instagram.com/sahartabar_official/

beato has a new favorite as of 11:37 on Nov 30, 2017

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Whoa what a GIS that was! I usually can handle gross stuff but god drat that had me feeling sick. The only thing that gets a similar reaction out of me is

canned spinach!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

beato posted:

she chose... poorly

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Now that's what I call Gummi Worms

Did someone say daddy's gummies yet?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

beato posted:

I will grant she was successful if it was Angelina Jolie 6 weeks postmortem.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Maggots are incredibly helpful little creatures. I've seen them used in the hospital for varying treatments, which usually boil down to: this flesh is hosed. Have the maggots eat the dead flesh and let's start fresh.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Nailed it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Why are you guys posting pictures of Angelina Jolie?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!
I can kinda see where she looks like Angelina Jolie a little bit but honestly she looks more like a zombie Bratz doll based on Angelina Jolie.

Plus she (like everyone else who has had too, too much plastic surgery) has fallen right down the uncanny valley.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

beato posted:

She looks like a carnival caricature of Jolie, but more corpsy.

e: skinny corpse meat fat corpse

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 16:05 on Nov 30, 2017

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
One of my friends just said she looks like a tim Burton doll

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Sludge Tank posted:

One of my friends just said she looks like a tim Burton doll

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
ahahahahaha

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Angelina Jolie, well known for her cheek piercings.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
missing the before pic:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Koburn posted:

missing the before pic:

:(

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Zipperelli. posted:

Maggots are incredibly helpful little creatures. I've seen them used in the hospital for varying treatments, which usually boil down to: this flesh is hosed. Have the maggots eat the dead flesh and let's start fresh.

If I had more time, I'd photoshop the Subway logo and tagline to "Maggots: Eat Flesh!"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
There is a pretty good scene in Gladiator where Maximus has a leg wound being cleaned by maggots.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Koburn posted:

missing the before pic:

So she went from this to basically Brian Peppers with cancer.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

beato posted:

She's just gone Hollow is all.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

beato posted:

Plastic surgery seems like the kind of thing that has amazing results if the person's face was already disfigured, but if the person already looks fine then it seems to roll back to looking creepy.

Particularly in this woman's face, which looked fairly symmetrical before but after the surgeries they managed to make her face look very obviously lopsided.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Panfilo posted:

Plastic surgery seems like the kind of thing that has amazing results if the person's face was already disfigured, but if the person already looks fine then it seems to roll back to looking creepy.

Particularly in this woman's face, which looked fairly symmetrical before but after the surgeries they managed to make her face look very obviously lopsided.

By that logic, her face is about 12 more surgeries away from looking normal.

Oh god, the cycle continues!

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

RatHat posted:

Was that dog’s balls really not bad enough to neuter/amputate?

He does neuter all the dogs that come into his clinic, but he had to finish cleaning out the mangoworms before castrating the dog to avoid infection.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

By that logic, her face is about 12 more surgeries away from looking normal.

Oh god, the cycle continues!

I don't think it loops around again on a second pass, I think it just ends up getting progressively more cronenberged as time goes on.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is who she really looks like.

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Did she deliberately turn herself that rotten corpse colour? The gently caress is going on with that?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if she is happy with the results so far and if she thinks she looks more like Angelina Jolie now than she did when she'd had, say, half as many surgeries. I wonder how it looks to her when she looks in the mirror.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tessiebee posted:

Did she deliberately turn herself that rotten corpse colour? The gently caress is going on with that?

Lack of circulation, probably

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Panfilo posted:

In general cosmetic plastic surgery is a very good way for a 25 year old to temporarily look like a 20 year old, before suddenly looking 40 through her late 20's.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Koburn posted:

missing the before pic:

This reminds me of the DEATH ACID SALVE before picture because she's pretty good-looking.

e: Apart from the stupid-as-gently caress expression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

SHE'S TWENTY TWO :stonklol:

• Locked thread