Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Waffle House posted:

yo can u guys post ur rarest zucks

I've gone CUCK!

For MARK ZUCK!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

He spies his prey, there's nothing stopping him enjoying those delicious wrinkles now.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Waffle House posted:

do you have this without all the poo poo all over it i wanna see him attempting a human expression approximating joy

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
why is he so greasy all the time

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

LegoPirateNinja posted:

why is he so greasy all the time

I’m 34 and my skin is still almost as greasy as it was when I was a teenager. Maybe it’s a sign I should go all-in for Cuck Cuckercuck 2020

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
does he only have one shirt wtf

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Was this ever posted https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-slammed-for-puerto-rico-vr-video.html

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

snoremac posted:

he has 100 identical copies of that one jeans+grey tee+hoodie combo

no joke

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
I am definitely voting for the Zuck. I can't think of a better person to be at the helm of the National Security Panopticon.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Torpor posted:

I am definitely voting for the Zuck. I can't think of a better person to be at the helm of the National Security Panopticon.

that's not an elected position and also zuck already has it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

snoremac posted:

According to the museum he has 40 of that shirt, like a cartoon character.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Torpor posted:

That's the spirit! Go FULL CUCK for MARK ZUCK!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Do you think he's going to start wearing a suit when he's campaigning, when he becomes president, or never?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Powaqoatse posted:

he has 100 identical copies of that one jeans+grey tee+hoodie combo

no joke

his "how to be human" consultants keep telling him to get a real wardrobe but every time he hears it he shuts down like the kid in AI

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/936228361269137408

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Slow and steady wins the race!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Syncopated posted:

Do you think he's going to start wearing a suit when he's campaigning, when he becomes president, or never?

he 100% thinks that everyone loves how he only wears gray t shirts and it makes him more relatable and an everyman

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nope it has to do with some bullshit involving increasing your mental acuity by reducing the number of choices you need to spend mental resources on deciding early in the day

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

wowie savage

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Waffle House posted:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Powaqoatse posted:

NICE  JOB  TEAM

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I AM CUCKD FOPR ZUCKS

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

D E H U M A N I Z E
Y O U R S E L F

A N D F A C E T O

Z U C K E R B E R G

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddq5-WceNTM

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

History book circa 2450

Pictured:Lords of The Seas, Zuckeidon and Queen Rachel in their estates, during the Early Post Mattering Era

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

nope it has to do with some bullshit involving increasing your mental acuity by reducing the number of choices you need to spend mental resources on deciding early in the day

It's part of the guiding tech philosophy that dictates everything should have only one button that you do everything with and as little flexibility as possible, and the ideal GUI should be stylized, flat and mostly gray on a gray background with anything resembling complexity hidden off-screen somewhere with some secret magic gesture to get at it. Not quite minimalism, more like bland obfuscation having the appearance of minimalism. Zuck just applied it to his wardrobe and apparently, everything else about himself.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

*swipes toast off plate*

OOPS...  REBOOTING

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

quote:

Mark Zuckerberg is “a really interesting medium by way to talk about a bunch of meaningful issues,” Hwang told me. “The whole phenomenon is mysterious, it’s kind of fractal, the more you look into it, the stranger it becomes.”

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

According to the museum he has 40 of that shirt, like a cartoon character.

Nah, he has that shirt pre-placed on 40 skinjobs in his wardrobe, he just picks one to inhabit every morning.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6_RyE6XZiw

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

grab them by the islands

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i managed to eliminate that part of my morning routine by doing it before going to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006