Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Epi Lepi posted:

Big Ben @ Cin
Goff @ ARI

Leaning Goff but Ben is on a hot streak right now.

This one is tough. I'd probably go with Ben this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Sorry to just post the whole team, but I need this win to sneak into the playoffs and I'm unsure about a lot of stuff. Ignoring that I'm down to streaming Bortles, is this the best lineup I can make from this crew?

I'm really hesitant to bench Kupp or McCaffrey right now, but there's only so much I can play. I also think Kupp might have a better shot of finding the endzone than Thomas? And I don't know if I trust Greg Olsen yet?

Help me out here, goons.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

This one is tough. I'd probably go with Ben this week.

Ben’s floor is middling and his ceiling is low. He only has two games over 2 and both were home games. This week he’s away and at a division rival. I feel that he is “safe” (in that he will get you between 10-18 points) but that Goff has a higher floor and ceiling. Goff is also going against a QB-friendly defense. I’m starting Goff over Tyrod, for reference.

jonastheed
Feb 14, 2007
boners > boobies
Yahoo half ppr in a win-and-in scenario:

J Kearse vs KC
G Tate at Bal

Tate’s last two weeks have got me scared, and also Baltimore. I’m starting Michael Thomas and I also have Jordy Nelson on the bench.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Yahoo standard
Olsen @ NO
Engram @ Oak
Kroft vs Pit

I own Engram and Olsen, but I'm not confident in either for different obvious reasons.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Cam @ NO
or
Keenum @ ATL?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Yahoo standard
Olsen @ NO
Engram @ Oak
Kroft vs Pit

I own Engram and Olsen, but I'm not confident in either for different obvious reasons.

I had the same exact choice and I'm going with Kroft.

Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree are both out this week. Do I play Cordarelle Patterson (vs NYG) over any of these guys? 0.5 ppr

TY Hilton @ JAX
Dede Westbrook vs IND
Jermaine Kearse vs KC

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Standard ESPN. Pick 2.

Tevin Coleman vs Min
Rex Burkhead @Buf
Alfred Morris vs Was
Jay Ajayi @Sea

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Dak or McCown? QB's get 6 pts for TD's

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Dak or McCown? QB's get 6 pts for TD's

McCown. I'd probably play any QB over Dak at this point.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

thanks, yeah that's how I'm leaning, just can't believe "McCown" is my best option in a must-win game.

I'm always confused whether this type of question should go in this thread or the other one, but:

I've got Seattle's D up against Philly this week, and I'm not too happy with that. This is who's available:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

RCarr posted:

I had the same exact choice and I'm going with Kroft.

Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree are both out this week. Do I play Cordarelle Patterson (vs NYG) over any of these guys? 0.5 ppr

TY Hilton @ JAX
Dede Westbrook vs IND
Jermaine Kearse vs KC

I have Hilton and Kearse too. I'm going Kearse. Hilton always struggles against good defenses, and JAX is good.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I have Hilton and Kearse too. I'm going Kearse. Hilton always struggles against good defenses, and JAX is good.

I have to start 3 WR's. Currently I'm playing Hilton, Westbrook, and Kearse. I'm asking if I should play Patterson over any of them.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RCarr posted:

I have to start 3 WR's. Currently I'm playing Hilton, Westbrook, and Kearse. I'm asking if I should play Patterson over any of them.

I'd play Patterson over Hilton, as absurd as that is to type out.

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

KingKapalone posted:

Standard ESPN. Pick 2.

Tevin Coleman vs Min
Rex Burkhead @Buf
Alfred Morris vs Was
Jay Ajayi @Sea

I'd go with Coleman and Burkhead.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Skull Knight posted:

I'd go with Coleman and Burkhead.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking too.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
League 1. 1 PPR, 6 pt TDs

Pick a QB, 2 WRs and a Flex.

Mariota vs. Hou
Carr vs. NYG
Tyreek @ NYJ
Landry vs. Den
Alshon @ Sea
JuJu @ Cin
Jamaal Williams vs. TB

Bold are current starters. I've got Hunt and Howard in my RB spots and want to keep Jamaal in my flex. So that leaves me torn on my two WRs.

League 2. same scoring.

Need a WR.

Landry vs. Den
Sanders @ Mia
Diggs @ Atl
Corey Davis vs. Hou
Josh Gordon (lol) @ LAC

Currently have Landry in.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Coleman vs Min or Mixon vs Pit?
I'm leaning Mixon right now.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

RCarr posted:

McCown. I'd probably play any QB over Dak at this point.

Would you play Trevor Siemian over him? Cause that's what I'm down to. Is Siemian even guaranteed to start?

I could try to grab Gabbert or Savage off the waiver but I can't guarantee I will get them and waivers don't run till Saturday.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Standard 0ppr in a must win game to make the playoffs

ASJ @KC
Tyler Kroft v Pit

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

dxt posted:

ASJ @KC
Tyler Kroft v Pit

ASJ

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

brugroffil posted:

thanks, yeah that's how I'm leaning, just can't believe "McCown" is my best option in a must-win game.

I'm always confused whether this type of question should go in this thread or the other one, but:

I've got Seattle's D up against Philly this week, and I'm not too happy with that. This is who's available:

defenses

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

dxt posted:

ASJ @KC
Tyler Kroft v Pit

I have the same decision and am using ASJ.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

0.5ppr. Need 2 RB, 2WR, 1 flex. Current starting 5 are bold.

RB: L Murray @ATL, Drake vDEN, Freeman vMIN, Lynch vNYG, Woodhead vDET
WR: Tyreek @NYJ, Kupp @ARI, Juju @CIN, Tate @BAL, Corey Davis vHOU, Dotson @DAL

I am 6-6 and absolutely need a win this week *and* to score at least 20 more points than another opponent with whom I'm tied. So I am looking for high risk high reward. Really tempted to put Lynch in my flex and replace Hill with Dotson. Too insane?

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Nov 30, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

0.5ppr. Need 2 RB, 2WR, 1 flex. Current starting 5 are bold.

RB: L Murray @ATL, Drake vDEN, Freeman vMIN, Lynch vNYG, Woodhead vDET
WR: Tyreek @NYJ, Kupp @ARI, Juju @CIN, Tate @BAL, Corey Davis vHOU, Dotson @DAL

I am 6-6 and absolutely need a win this week *and* to score at least 20 more points than another opponent with whom I'm tied. So I am looking for high risk high reward. Really tempted to put Lynch in my flex and replace Hill with Dotson. Too insane?

Well I just read that Freeman will have no limitations Sunday so I'd play him.

If it was me: Freeman, Lynch, Reek, Kupp, and Murray in the flex. But that's me. I'm nervous about Juju with his hammy.

Now do mine from above.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Well I just read that Freeman will have no limitations Sunday so I'd play him.

If it was me: Freeman, Lynch, Reek, Kupp, and Murray in the flex. But that's me. I'm nervous about Juju with his hammy.

Now do mine from above.

Thanks! What do you think about Drake since it's looking like Damien won't play? Also Freeman sucked the last few games he has played so I'm worried the Vikings D will keep that trend going.

League 1. 1 PPR, 6 pt TDs

Pick a QB, 2 WRs and a Flex.

Mariota vs. Hou
Carr vs. NYG
Tyreek @ NYJ
Landry vs. Den
Alshon @ Sea
JuJu @ Cin
Jamaal Williams vs. TB

Bold are current starters. I've got Hunt and Howard in my RB spots and want to keep Jamaal in my flex. So that leaves me torn on my two WRs.

League 2. same scoring.

Need a WR.

Landry vs. Den
Sanders @ Mia
Diggs @ Atl
Corey Davis vs. Hou
Josh Gordon (lol) @ LAC

Currently have Landry in.

League 1:

I'd actually go Landry and Alshon here. Both defenses are missing key personnel that make passing a lot easier. Hill is also a good choice but I'm iffy on the Chiefs offense right now, even if it is against the Jets. If you want to play Hill, I'd put him in as your flex but it's a floor vs ceiling decision at that point.

League 2:

Landry for sure

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Nov 30, 2017

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

RCarr posted:

Oh sorry, I can't read. Patterson over Hilton probably with Cooper and Crabtree out.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Do not start Hilton under any circumstance this week.

In fact, given his upcoming schedule, I'm tempted to drop him in the hopes that my playoff opponents will add and start him.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

coronaball posted:

Do not start Hilton under any circumstance this week.

In fact, given his upcoming schedule, I'm tempted to drop him in the hopes that my playoff opponents will add and start him.

How I feel about Jordy

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Non-PPR, need 2 WR:

Jamison Crowder @ Dal
DeSean Jackson @ GB

JuJu Smith-Schuster @ Cin (health-dependant, obv)
Corey Coleman @ LAC
Marquise Goodwin @ Chi

Cordarrelle Patterson @ NYG (available as an FA)

I've gotten used to my WRs underperforming on all of my teams all season so this seems like the best choices from a poor pool?

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Matt Ryan or Case Keenum this week. If it matters, i've also got Julio.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Crunkjuice posted:

Matt Ryan or Case Keenum this week. If it matters, i've also got Julio.

I dropped Ryan for Keenum. I'd keep both and play Keenum if you have the roster space.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Lewis or Burkhead in 1ppr?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

RCarr posted:

Lewis or Burkhead in 1ppr?

Lewis has been pretty awesome the last few weeks. He's been a solid RB2. I'd have to look closer at the numbers, but I'm definitely a fan of his.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Someone please tell me why I shouldn't start Josh Doctson (@Dal) over Stefon Diggs (@Atl) in half PPR.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Someone please tell me why I shouldn't start Josh Doctson (@Dal) over Stefon Diggs (@Atl) in half PPR.

DSYS

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Is Diggs a stud? In the last four games (since he was hurt) he's scored 4.6, 15.8, 5.2, and 10 points. He's gotten 4 or 5 receptions each time and his best game was 78 yards and a TD. It's pretty clear that Adam Thielen has surpassed him and while it's possible that a TB game could be repeated Atlanta is 8th against WR points. Doctson faces an extremely soft Dallas defense and, with the exception of last week, has seen roughly the same number of targets.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is Diggs a stud? In the last four games (since he was hurt) he's scored 4.6, 15.8, 5.2, and 10 points. He's gotten 4 or 5 receptions each time and his best game was 78 yards and a TD. It's pretty clear that Adam Thielen has surpassed him and while it's possible that a TB game could be repeated Atlanta is 8th against WR points. Doctson faces an extremely soft Dallas defense and, with the exception of last week, has seen roughly the same number of targets.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I have him in that category, but that could just be desperation on my part.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I would go Doctson over Diggs. They have the same floor at this point but Doctson isn't competing with an immortal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

Honestly, I'm not sure. I have him in that category, but that could just be desperation on my part.

I think I'm going to make the switch. Looking at Rotoviz Doctson's seeing more air yards, deeper targets, and given the difference in matchup I think I'll go with the guy with the softer matchup.

• Locked thread