Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

good job getting the secret service called on lowtax again

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
good moring yospos

i hope you ahve a good day

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

notch status: still insufferable
https://twitter.com/notch/status/936215345400033280

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

"i have enough money to buy basically anything i want and have filled my life with meaningless trinkets that don't replace human contact, so i'm racist now"

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
if i could take the minecraft code and go back in time and claim to have created it so he didn't get credit i don't think i'd feel guilty

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

Action Jacktion posted:

if i could take the minecraft code and go back in time and claim to have created it so he didn't get credit i don't think i'd feel guilty

This only works if you keep a record of all the money he would have made to show him. No time court could convict you because you are setting a precedent :smug:

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

I'm glad he's miserable and depressed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
do you think he ever sees his kid

like at all

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

forgot the pic for the pic gods

am rusty

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://twitter.com/Bmac0507/status/935660351000944640
is he or isn't he???? this just further confuses the issue

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

akadajet posted:

I'm glad he's miserable and depressed.
imagine being such an fygm shitlord that you cant be happy even with $1.5bn in the bank

the guy literally lives like an unemployed goon, sitting in his computer chair all day getting angry online, except instead of his moms basement its the most expensive house in los angeles that he owns outright

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

'It's ok to be white.' is the most pussy way to be a racist pos.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i hope notch gets mugged and starts collecting guns and swords and taking adult martial arts classes and dressing like he's in the matrix

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I hope he gets the loving help he needs

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

KoRMaK posted:

same but everyone;

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

Yeah, he needs to get punched a few times to really understand how much people dislike him.

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i hope notch gets mugged and starts collecting guns and swords and taking adult martial arts classes and dressing like he's in the matrix

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

notch hiring a dozen personal trainers and "nutritionists" and becoming a hyperswole fightman would be p funny

also if he transformed his self loathing into an inability to stop getting plastic surgery. thatd be good too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ooohhhh poo poo plastic surgery addiction culminating in robot legs

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ooohhhh poo poo plastic surgery addiction culminating in robot legs

vwwt vwwt vwwt vwwt

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i hope notch gets mugged

your post was a little long, i cut out all the unnecessary bits

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDf_wVdP-ag

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DrPossum posted:

good moring yospos

i hope you ahve a good day

my old altec-lansings!

today rex tillerson is having a bad day, as is geraldo rivera but i don't actually feel like today will be a good day for me personally

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

syscall girl posted:

today rex tillerson is having a bad day, as is geraldo rivera but i don't actually feel like today will be a good day for me personally

i'd take Geralt of Rivia over Geraldo Rivera any day

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

Action Jacktion posted:

imagine how zachtronics guy feels

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender

https://twitter.com/Brochacho_Jones/status/936124217799663616

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

syntaxrigger posted:

forgot the pic for the pic gods

am rusty

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

stoked to have graduated. what you doing now?

I had a job interview yesterday that might pay me boat-loads of money which is sweet, they're supposed to send me a compensation package today or tomorrow. My GF is applying to law schools so that may whisk me away from HI though which would be sad. I hope she gets in here, I like it here, it is chill.

I also want some downtime so I can finish building all these half finished projects I have laying around everywhere. Also I want to play factorio

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

haveblue posted:

last time I was in toronto I went to some old guy's home theater and watched nosferatu synced up with kid a which actually worked surprisingly well. was not super high although I probably should have been
Did he take you to a leafs game first?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Stereotype posted:

I had a job interview yesterday that might pay me boat-loads of money which is sweet, they're supposed to send me a compensation package today or tomorrow. My GF is applying to law schools so that may whisk me away from HI though which would be sad. I hope she gets in here, I like it here, it is chill.

I also want some downtime so I can finish building all these half finished projects I have laying around everywhere. Also I want to play factorio

factorio is very very good.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Someone saw Thanos and said 'Prune Willis' and I lolled

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

my first thought was Ron Pearlman

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Shaggar posted:

factorio is very very good.

It is the only game I’ve ever gotten legit addicted to.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
'tis the season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUYtIpqB7t0

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

syntaxrigger posted:

my first thought was Ron Pearlman

Is it not Ron Perlman?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Fayez Butts posted:

Is it not Ron Perlman?

No, I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Ron Perlman?

:shrug:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Fayez Butts posted:

Is it not Ron Perlman?

It's CGI loosely based on Josh Brolin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
in the other movies he has a helmet and full armor and everything but for some reason now he's some fathead in a muscle shirt.

• Locked thread