Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ceaselessfuture posted:

A question for you math nerds out there:

My best dagger is 125 ATK and my best sword is almost double at 224 ATK. When using Dash and Slash, should I use my dagger, or would the sword still be better?

What power of a dagger would I need to equal/surpass the sword?

If you're above the soft cap with buffs with both the dagger and the sword, then the dagger is worth at least 200 more ATK, starting at just above the cap.

If you're below the soft cap with buffs with both the dagger and the sword, then the dagger is worth at most 51 more ATK at just below the cap.

If you're below the soft cap with the dagger and above it with the sword, it gets a little complicated but the dagger is worth somewhere between those two values.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.
FFVIII 200 CM clear entirely thanks to Squall BSB1 USB four hit SnowSpell Strike. That's one strong ability, holy moly. And that USB is so bad it's unreal.

Elephant Ambush posted:

I need help with faster and more reliable Bismarck clears.

You need a more greedy setup if you want to go fast. You have a defensive RW, a full healer and Edge who is basically a support with that damage output. Remember the faster you clear the less damage you'll take and less healing you'll need. Also your magical options are stronger than just Lightning but she should work too.

-Shantotto's USB is incredible so that's the easy way out.
-Ashe is great and helps with your healing. Palom's BSB is secretly super strong. a Desch is fine too.
-Ensure that Lightning has Thunder God's Might as RM if you're entrusting her, SBs have long rear end cast times and fast entrust strats aren't viable without fastcast+.
-Vanille is fine. Just use Curada and the BSB entry, don't use CMD1 which is garbage. LD Y'shtola is way better though. Dual cast those Curadas all day. Even better is using Yuna as a healer if you decide to use mages since her BSB buffs the team further. Have Yuna use Curada.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

bilperkins2 posted:

The one that got furthest:

Cid Raines, fully LD'd with BSB and OSB
Rapha w/BSB
Edea w/BSB
Relm w/BSB & LMR
Rosa w/BSB

What skills and RM's do you have on everyone? It seems like you don't have any support. I had a pretty similar set up to you but instead of a second white mage with burst, I had onion knight with his burst and curada and attack breakdown on him. Cid raines also just had wrath and magic breakdown to use as needed. Everyone had damage boosting materia except my healer and onion knight who had mako might and dr mog. Protectga can also work instead of attack breakdown, but you do need some physical mitigation to survive energy bomber. Magic breakdown is also pretty much a necessity.

You might also be focusing too much on keeping rinoa alive. If you have any other single target mage bursts, those might be better than Rapha. Just not having stuff hit rinoa should be sufficient unless you don't have any other mage dps. OK can provide the other faithga stack. In my successful attempt I only had to target rinoa with a heal maybe like one time and I never even bothered with shell or regen. With cid raines, edea, and rapha, you should be able to put out enough dps to beat him before or at least soon after rinoa dies. If rinoa dies it's not the end of the fight right away. You even have a last stand going for you with Relm BSB if she nukes you. And you can still get mastery on the fight.

FruitPunchSamurai fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Nov 29, 2017

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Keeping Adel debuffed is massively important to make the incoming damage reasonable. If you have Vaan BSB this is basically the perfect place for it. Otherwise you just want to get as much damage as you can because if you try to go with turtle tactics you will not win.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

bilperkins2 posted:

I for some reason can't beat Adel in CT. I've tried a few party combinations:

Just taking a quick look at what you have I'd maybe try these:

Magic:
Raines w/BSB memento mori and a breakdown
Edea w/BSB memento mori +?
Rapha w/BSB breakdown +?
Tyro w/USB RW wall and breakdowns
Relm w/BSB heal/shell

Physical:
Tidus w/USB, BSB2
Minifilia w/SSB and breakdowns
Tyro w/USB, off-heal or breakdowns
Eiko w/BSB
Another dps/breakdown?

Echoing what others have said, stacking the debuffs was very important.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

I need help with faster and more reliable Bismarck clears.

Here are all my options for a lightning mage team:

Shantotto - USB, BSB, R3 Chain Thundaga, no hones on any of the lightning witch abilities (but I could)
Ashe BSB
Garnet BSB (doesn't seem very good)
Palom BSB
Desch BSB
OK BSB for mag boost
Yuna BSB2 for mag boost and healing
Raines BSB for stacking mag boost - Legend Dived
Papalymo SSB for stacking mag boost and quickcast 3 - Papalymo can also use white magic
Cloud of Darkness BSB for Radiant Shield
Edge with SSB and USB for Last Stand and lightning ninja double cast with LD

If I can get 11 more 4* Wisdom motes I can LD Vivi and hone Chain Thundaga or him

Tons of +lightning armor to put on everyone

Off the top of my head I feel like Yuna BSB2 and OK BSB are good starters for stacking magic and hastega and healing right off the bat, and of course OK can alternate between Entrusting and resetting his BSB. What else could I do for damage and/or more survivability?

This is more theoretical from me since I can pretty consistently clear it sub 30, but I have Shantotto CSB and USB.

1st, can you clarify, Garnet BSB 1 or 2? The imperil lightning and atk/mag buff one is decent (not great though), and since she just got Bard 5 access, she could really make this team with the Allegro con Moto ability. If you have 2, I'd suggest trying another hastega, like Tyro USB3, stacking the two and using Tyro as a Curada spammer. Give that a shot with maybe Desch and Ashe.

Anyway, feel free to experiment and fail a lot with all of those DPS characters, at least there's no penalty. You have quite a few options.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Neutral Zone Trap posted:

FFVIII 200 CM clear entirely thanks to Squall BSB1 USB four hit SnowSpell Strike. That's one strong ability, holy moly. And that USB is so bad it's unreal.

You need a more greedy setup if you want to go fast. You have a defensive RW, a full healer and Edge who is basically a support with that damage output. Remember the faster you clear the less damage you'll take and less healing you'll need. Also your magical options are stronger than just Lightning but she should work too.

-Shantotto's USB is incredible so that's the easy way out.
-Ashe is great and helps with your healing. Palom's BSB is secretly super strong. a Desch is fine too.
-Ensure that Lightning has Thunder God's Might as RM if you're entrusting her, SBs have long rear end cast times and fast entrust strats aren't viable without fastcast+.
-Vanille is fine. Just use Curada and the BSB entry, don't use CMD1 which is garbage. LD Y'shtola is way better though. Dual cast those Curadas all day. Even better is using Yuna as a healer if you decide to use mages since her BSB buffs the team further. Have Yuna use Curada.

All of your suggestions slowed me down lol :v:

If I give Lightning the TG Mode RM then she loses the 30% Sword damage RM and she can never hit 99999 on the OSB even after enLightning. It starts out at like 64K and then goes up to 80K tops after a few uses. The highest ATK I can get with my current gear is 587 which doesn't quite get me there with Shout and OK BSB. She has Cloud USB sword fully Rosetta'd, an 8* Lulu LMR as her armor (lol) for extra ATK, and the Nemesis 35 ATK accessory. This also means she has no water resist. That's not a huge deal because Y'shtola is pulling her weight better than Vanille. I really want to go back to +Sword damage RM and +lightning gear to hit 99999 but like you said that trades off for the speed of TG Mode early in the fight.

Edge is in a similar boat. I need him to build meter fast to always have a Last Stand on deck but that means he can't use his ninja ability damage RM. With the ninja boost RM he does 9999 with every Swift Bolt but he builds meter more slowly even after ability buffs. With Ace Striker he only hits for 6500-7000.

Am I just doing something hilariously wrong here? Is my stat and damage math off? Am I just an idiot using a sub-optimal strat? All I do is build meter with Lightning, Ramza, and OK. OK leads off with BSB and Ramza Wraths with Battleforged into Shout, then they both Wrath a bar and give them to Lightning. Then they Wrath a bar each and reset OK BSB and Shout. Y'shtola sometimes needs an extra bar here and there but it's usually not a big deal as long as Bismarck doesn't spam Savage Breach Blast. Edge spams Swift Bolt and pops Last Stand when needed. Oh yeah and he also calls Wall at the beginning and in the middle and calls Enkidu for an extra heal when needed.

iamsosmrt posted:

This is more theoretical from me since I can pretty consistently clear it sub 30, but I have Shantotto CSB and USB.

1st, can you clarify, Garnet BSB 1 or 2? The imperil lightning and atk/mag buff one is decent (not great though), and since she just got Bard 5 access, she could really make this team with the Allegro con Moto ability. If you have 2, I'd suggest trying another hastega, like Tyro USB3, stacking the two and using Tyro as a Curada spammer. Give that a shot with maybe Desch and Ashe.

Anyway, feel free to experiment and fail a lot with all of those DPS characters, at least there's no penalty. You have quite a few options.

Garnet's BSB is the summon one. It doesn't seem too good but I listed it because you guys know better than me about what's good.

The only thing holding me back from trying mages is the fact that I need to max hone the witch lightning ability and I'm not sure I want to spend the orbs right before the FFTA banner. I also have ninja abilities I need to hone. I also don't think it would be a whole lot faster. I use a similar team for Fenrir with Edea BSB for dps and the fastest time I can get with that team is 42 seconds. I don't think using up all those hones for a similar result is worth it if I can just tune my current physical team to get a consistent time around 45 seconds. That's all I really want.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 29, 2017

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

You don't really need to hone hell thunder, just use Shantotto's burst instead of her ultra. Or don't use Shantotto at all, you have plenty of other mage options.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
Man I’m extra hyped for FFTA because it’s also the first banner in a long time where I have zero dupes on it. Probably gonna do up to two, maybe three pulls on it. I have Shout and Tailwind for Ramza so literally anything else for him would be awesome.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

It's sort of a weird event for me because I enjoyed the heck out of FFTA but never cared much for FFT. So getting something for Marche or Montblanc would be pretty awesome while anyone else I'd just be kinda meh about.

Although I do have Gaff's SSB and BSB so continuing to have a complete rear end in a top hat knight would be cool I guess.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

If I give Lightning the TG Mode RM then she loses the 30% Sword damage RM and she can never hit 99999 on the OSB even after enLightning. It starts out at like 64K and then goes up to 80K tops after a few uses. The highest ATK I can get with my current gear is 587 which doesn't quite get me there with Shout and OK BSB. She has Cloud USB sword fully Rosetta'd, an 8* Lulu LMR as her armor (lol) for extra ATK, and the Nemesis 35 ATK accessory. This also means she has no water resist. That's not a huge deal because Y'shtola is pulling her weight better than Vanille. I really want to go back to +Sword damage RM and +lightning gear to hit 99999 but like you said that trades off for the speed of TG Mode early in the fight.

Edge is in a similar boat. I need him to build meter fast to always have a Last Stand on deck but that means he can't use his ninja ability damage RM. With the ninja boost RM he does 9999 with every Swift Bolt but he builds meter more slowly even after ability buffs. With Ace Striker he only hits for 6500-7000.

Am I just doing something hilariously wrong here? Is my stat and damage math off? Am I just an idiot using a sub-optimal strat? All I do is build meter with Lightning, Ramza, and OK. OK leads off with BSB and Ramza Wraths with Battleforged into Shout, then they both Wrath a bar and give them to Lightning. Then they Wrath a bar each and reset OK BSB and Shout. Y'shtola sometimes needs an extra bar here and there but it's usually not a big deal as long as Bismarck doesn't spam Savage Breach Blast. Edge spams Swift Bolt and pops Last Stand when needed. Oh yeah and he also calls Wall at the beginning and in the middle and calls Enkidu for an extra heal when needed.

Garnet's BSB is the summon one. It doesn't seem too good but I listed it because you guys know better than me about what's good.

The only thing holding me back from trying mages is the fact that I need to max hone the witch lightning ability and I'm not sure I want to spend the orbs right before the FFTA banner. I also have ninja abilities I need to hone. I also don't think it would be a whole lot faster. I use a similar team for Fenrir with Edea BSB for dps and the fastest time I can get with that team is 42 seconds. I don't think using up all those hones for a similar result is worth it if I can just tune my current physical team to get a consistent time around 45 seconds. That's all I really want.

Just try Ashe and Desch with Yuna, OK and a Bard 5/ACM and see what happens, ok?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

jebeebus posted:

Man I’m extra hyped for FFTA because it’s also the first banner in a long time where I have zero dupes on it. Probably gonna do up to two, maybe three pulls on it. I have Shout and Tailwind for Ramza so literally anything else for him would be awesome.

I have 400 mythril saved up and I'm going loving ham on this poo poo if I have to. I mostly want Ramza LMR and Shout 2: Electric Boogaloo but that Marche USB looks incredible as well and I'll take anything for Montblanc because he's a Moogle. Meliadoul BSB would be alright because I'm short on earth stuff and I'm missing a couple Agrias relics. I think her LMR is on this banner too so I'd love to have that since she was my first LD and it's kinda meh and her LMR would make it a lot better.

iamsosmrt posted:

Just try Ashe and Desch with Yuna, OK and a Bard 5/ACM and see what happens, ok?

Yeah I'll try that tomorrow. I tweaked my Lightning team and got a couple 45-ish second clears with good RNG. I'm happy for now but I'd like to see what a mage team can do. My only bard with ACM is Edward. I also have Papalymo SSB which does the same thing but better so I'll probably use him instead.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Nov 30, 2017

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Despite Desch being Desch, he's got a really awesome BSB. He self-buffs and the C1 cycles quickcast just like Raines. He won't be quite on the same level since he doesn't self buff nearly as much, but for a lightning weak fight he will absolutely do good work.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera

Elephant Ambush posted:

I have 400 mythril saved up and I'm going loving ham on this poo poo if I have to. I mostly want Ramza LMR and Shout 2: Electric Boogaloo but that Marche USB looks incredible as well and I'll take anything for Montblanc because he's a Moogle. Meliadoul BSB would be alright because I'm short on earth stuff and I'm missing a couple Agrias relics. I think her LMR is on this banner too so I'd love to have that since she was my first LD and it's kinda meh and her LMR would make it a lot better.

I’m nearing 400 as well. Ramza’s LMR would be amazing, and I’m also hoping for USB so I won’t have to try again on FFT-2. But I’m gonna cap myself at three pulls max since the next FFT isn’t too far away. Of course I say this but we’ll see if my finger will actually listen to me.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
no more 5 mythril boooooooooooo

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Shoenin posted:

no more 5 mythril boooooooooooo

That's a bummer but tbh I'm kind of okay with that, right now doing 20 magicites a month feels too much like a mandatory thing and I rarely ever actually *want* to do that many, especially since I forget about the mission until the end of the month.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Im not okay with that I need the blue rocks <<

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Electric Phantasm posted:

So the daily missions are going away again in JP

Sounds like all Cid Missions are going away.

Not sure what they'll replace it with, if anything. Probably something tied to the new Story Mode.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
They're keeping some existing CM; the ones tied to the Torments, for instance, are explicitly mentioned (the "re-featured limited" ones).
Maybe only until they figure out how to rig them into the new system, but still.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

I just want everyone to know that I beat Apocalpyse Yojimbo with my only healing being a Penelo USB RW because Y'shtola got Silenced (THROUGH MAJOR RESIST) and I just kept on pushing buttons until I eventually killed him. Squall + Noctis is such a goddamn dream team.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Yojimbo and his dog are dumb. I just ended up putting everyone in the front row because the dog laughs at silence resist accessories if you put anyone in the back row. That AoE is rough, and I’m not sure if I want to tackle the Apoc version.

At least beating up the new Torment made me feel better.

With setups and breakdowns, Squall and Ayame didn’t even need to use their third bars. In fact, Squall pretty much took the dragon down from slightly below half health with a Cloud RW/EnIced BSB that was doing 46k a hit.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Also I wanna say new Snowspell Strike is sick and I was doing 8k per hit on U++ Seymour with his Protect still up. I love.

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
So I unlocked magicites 26 hours ago and I'm currently 4/6 complete. This is a ton of fun and I'm loving this poo poo.

Wanted to brag about my Fenrir run because it was easily the sketchiest:

Lineup:

OK - BSB - Entrust duty
Raines - BSB - wrath/MM
Iris - SSB/BSB/LMR
Matoya - BSB - R2 C.Blizz/Protect
Rinoa - BSB - R3 C.Blizz/Icicle Shot (lol)

First attempt, Raines doing 4x1k damage, Matoya bsb entering for 10x2k and cmd1 for 4x3k, Rinoa entry for 8x4k, cmd1 4x5k.

While enIced, Rinoa hit three CBs for 4x7k, but mostly I was doing very questionable damage. Only reason I won was because of entrusted Rinoa BSB spam at the end.

Just goes to show not to ignore garbo relics if you really need a specific element!

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Hey congratulations! I hope these stay as fun for you as long as possible.

Neutral Zone Trap
Nov 6, 2011

It's in the garbage. Where it belongs.

Elephant Ambush posted:

The goal is not to do OSB casts that cap damage but have a higher and faster overall damage output. Every hit you cap is wasted damage.

Why are you not using your +lit gear you said you have? You're getting a ton of atk from shout and vof.

LornMarkus
Nov 8, 2011

And JP Crystal tower is done. Gotta say it shouldn't surprise me but Squall and Terror Burnitmore are a horrifying combination if you just need to do a lot of damage quickly. Emperor didn't even have the time to get off one of his 99k Curajas. :twisted:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I've been sitting on 300 mythril all month waiting for the tactics banner tonight and I am dying right now

why can't it be 7pm already? i want to roll... :negative:

Generalissimo
Jun 13, 2003

Mirthless posted:

I've been sitting on 300 mythril all month waiting for the tactics banner tonight and I am dying right now

why can't it be 7pm already? i want to roll... :negative:

We're all with you, man.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

I'm looking forward to Hydra, Bismarck, and Golem once I finally clear out my nightmares because Earth, Lightning, and Wind are easily my most stacked elements. I also got a pretty sizable collection of Holy and Dark stuff... but I'm pretty lacking in Fire, Water, and Ice.

Earth:
Maria (BSB)
Dorgann (BSB/SSB, Earth Imperil)
Bartz (BSB2/BSB3)
Ingus (BSB, SSB2)
Ward (BSB)
Tifa (BSB, SSB)

Lightning:
Garnet (BSB1/BSB2/SSB, Lightning Imperil)
Lightning (OSB/SSB2)
Kain (BSB)
Ashe (BSB)

Wind:
Zidane (USB/BSB, Fully Legend Dived, Wind Imperil)
Luneth (BSB)
Fang (BSB1/SSB)
Ricard (BSB)
Cloud (OSB)

Fire:
Locke (BSB/SSB1/SSB2, Imperil Fire)
Steiner (BSB1)
Yda (BSB)
Elena (SSB)
Vincent (SSB, LMR)
Marach (SSB)

Water:
Tidus (BSB1, OSB)
Rikku (BSB, SSB, Imperil Water)
Paine (SSB1, SSB2)
Bartz (BSB2, BSB3)

Ice:
Edea (USB, SSB1, SSB2)
Laguna (SSB2, Imperil Ice)
Squall (OSB)
Josef (Unique/SSB)

Holy:
Edward (BSB/SSB, Imperil Holy)
Agrias (OSB/SSB)
Pencil (BSB2/SSB)
WoL (BSB)
Minfilia (USB/BSB/SSB)
Curilla (BSB/SSB)
CoD (BSB)
Honorable Mention: Angeal (SSB)

Dark:
Sephiroth (USB)
Edea (USB/SSB1/SSB2, Imperil Dark)
Rufus (SSB, Imperil Dark)
Gaffgarion (BSB/SSB)
Gabranth (Unique)

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

You might have some problems with Golem. He really doesn't favor physical teams. He's currently the only one of the first six magicites I have left to beat, and my physical wind tech is pretty good with Zack CSB/BSB, Cloud BSB2/OSB, and CidVII BSB/SSB. Aside from a 30k damage bubble he puts out every so often, he also uses protect. This means if you want to run physical you have to also make room for a dispel. Most people recommend using ninjas and mages for dps depending on what you have.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
if you want to commit to sub-30 on golem you will want to invest in a dualcast ninja and raging winds (and hopefully have at least one piece of +wind equipment they can use)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

KataraniSword posted:

Sounds like all Cid Missions are going away.

Not sure what they'll replace it with, if anything. Probably something tied to the new Story Mode.

Oh wow, thats poo poo. I like the weekly Cid Missions. I might quit when that time comes here and if its not replaced by something similar.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
never would i have thought losing the weekly magicite missions would be the breaking point for anyone

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Well this is kinda lame... if only I had finished Nightmare just one day earlier this month lol.

But more importantly... 6 hours to go!!!

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Meltdown Nightmare cleared! :toot:

Kaiser Dragon almost tried to pretend to be dangerous but I melted (heh) through him without much issue.

That just leaves 2: Affliction Break and Valigarmanda.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

jebeebus posted:

Well this is kinda lame... if only I had finished Nightmare just one day earlier this month lol.

But more importantly... 6 hours to go!!!

No stamina potions left?

Or Mythril refresh your stamina. You'll lose one but get three, so better than nothing.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

Attestant posted:

No stamina potions left?

Or Mythril refresh your stamina. You'll lose one but get three, so better than nothing.

I'm guessing the problem is running out of keystones.

Attestant
Oct 23, 2012

Don't judge me.

Schwartzcough posted:

I'm guessing the problem is running out of keystones.

Oh yeah. I kinda keep forgetting those are a thing, because I let them pile up real high once, and haven't really gone below 10 since. :v:

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Snazzy Frocks posted:

never would i have thought losing the weekly magicite missions would be the breaking point for anyone

Not those, I mean the story ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Kawalimus posted:

Not those, I mean the story ones.

You can still challenge yourself by doing any fight with a full synergy team. The rewards for CMs aren't usually spectacular anyway.

• Locked thread