Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The only time I'll ever ban hovers is if it's a champion that's ridiculously OP with a high pick percentage and the person hovering it isn't on the first or second rotation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Vermain posted:

The only time I'll ever ban hovers is if it's a champion that's ridiculously OP with a high pick percentage and the person hovering it isn't on the first or second rotation.

Strategic bans are good. Banning a hero someone wants to play just because you don't want them in the game? Dick Move fam.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Rygar201 posted:

Strategic bans are good. Banning a hero someone wants to play just because you don't want them in the game? Dick Move fam.

you're just mad since he adds to the people that pick/ban CHAMPIONS that you want to play.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

Sneaky Wombat posted:

you're just mad since he adds to the people that pick/ban CHAMPIONS that you want to play.
Zoe is either banned by my team, or picked away every time I try to play her :smith:

Also banning a hero someone on your team is a dick move, and just risking someone tilting and tanking the game

Shelvocke
Aug 6, 2013

Microwave Engraver

Teikanmi posted:

t
a
r
i
c

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I remember people banning Ornn when he first came out because he was so weak it was basically a guaranteed loss if he was on your team.

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

Rygar201 posted:

Zoe is either banned by my team, or picked away every time I try to play her :smith:

Also banning a hero someone on your team is a dick move, and just risking someone tilting and tanking the game

People tilt in Solo queue no matter what, The community doesn't like having a diverse champion pool. It really dispends on what pick they are and what the meta is. Sometimes you'd rather just get rid of someone OP versus allowing it to be played. Now if you are banning someone they want and they have first pick, you are a complete tool.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

varus gay. so what

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

frajaq posted:

varus gay. so what

His q is phallic and penetrates.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

kayn should have been a girl and also lesbian

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
varus is NOT gay. gays merely came inside of him because of vastayan moon-stalkers. Please read the lore provided

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Lovechop posted:

came inside of him

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

frajaq posted:

kayn should have been a girl and also lesbian

Sneaky Wombat
Jan 9, 2010

More gay backstories riot, this is what we need.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Can't wait for Varus's lines which is basically him arguing with his gay housemates.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Really I think the only thing I agree with here is the two gay guys inside Varus aren't actually intending anything sexual

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
that's a deep cut, btw

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Xayah and Rakan's voice acting is actually good though, they don't strike me as the dredge of Anthony Burch writing.

How Rude fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Nov 30, 2017

Nook
Jan 27, 2015

Xayah's VA sounds really bored

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Nook posted:

Xayah's VA sounds really bored

She'd rather be making out with rakan until his ears bleed. Apparently he loves it, but I don't think it would be for me

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

How Rude posted:

Xayah and Rakan's voice acting is actually good though, they don't strike me as the dredge of Anthony Burch writing.

Their VAs nail it, but they're asked to read some gosh darned awful Burchesque lines.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Someone somewhere is beating off furiously to how artistic that music video is. I'm glad one of my ears is hosed up right now and I couldn't hear the music well, I'm sure it's equally awesome.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

My new favorite League moment: enemy team gets aced, my team loses 4 - I'm still up as Kench. I'm ending the game (Nexus turret + Nexus) slow as heck because I'm Kench. Enemy Vlad spawns first - ahead of his team by about 15-20 seconds - and tries to take me down. I ignore him and plink away, Tongue Lashing him in between autos on the Nexus. Devour him, finish Nexus with him inside me.

Feels good.

Also friendly reminder than tanks are busted right now.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Vermain posted:

It's not explicitly stated because the Chinese censors would shoot them, but, yeah, they're 100% a gay couple.

Did you read the comic? It's very explicit.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
League of legends lore season 2: a bunch of fantasy guys are all using their coolest wizard powers to do classic robot jox on each other while wizards teleport them around. Also some of the guys are a fat guy, a stick, and a hobo.

League of legends lore season 8: a bunch of gay men merged into the ultimate homo.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Beware a men who has nothing to lose.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Let’s be all stand up and applaud the new Varus lore that is both gay AND extra edgy.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Did you read the comic? It's very explicit.

It's still implicit in the sense that neither of them directly say it, but you'd have to be a major league doofus to see one of them touching the other's lips with their fingers and think, "Ah, they're just friends!"

The Missing Link
Aug 13, 2008

Should do fine against cats.
Just dudes being bros.

Haven't you ever wished you and your best pal were being friends together inside of a third guy?

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

It's refreshing/disappointing to see the "Just gals being pals" hide your gays thing applied to men

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Orv posted:

She's absolutely getting nerfed. Whether it's into oblivion or merely into okay-ness I guess we'll find out.

Depends on how many Ahri mains have to actually try against her

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Also, Diana is gay.

She's a moonstalker, you see. So it fits.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

njsykora posted:

Someone once said to me that Varus' pants look like woven pubes and I've never been able to look at him in the same way since.

varus doesnt have pants. he doesnt even have a dick

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

varus doesnt have pants. he doesnt even have a dick

You don't know what's under his pube pants

Orv
May 4, 2011

Rygar201 posted:

You don't know what's under his pube pants

Like, thirty goddamn dicks.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Can Varus gently caress

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
This duel bot adc meta sucks

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Orv posted:

Like, thirty goddamn dicks.

he's comin
he's comin
he's comin

Orv
May 4, 2011

RC Cola posted:

This duel bot adc meta sucks

Kinda most of this patch sucks the more I play of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
:wrong: