Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

I literally only focus on the titties every video I've seen of it. game looks great lol

the sexy dog rabbit[?] woman is a grotesque. but the redhead? i love her much like how george costanza loves the redheads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

the sexy dog rabbit[?] woman is a grotesque. but the redhead? i love her much like how george costanza loves the redheads

haha there was a good clam shot of the red fire girl in one of the vids and i thought of your bayonetta tweet

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha there was a good clam shot of the red fire girl in one of the vids and i thought of your bayonetta tweet

lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
http://nichegamer.com/2017/11/26/new-kirby-toys-will-dominate-you-with-their-expansive-and-penetrating-chins/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cursed Images

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I literally only focus on the titties every video I've seen of it. game looks great lol

lol really its just the faces that bother me

not like this though, thats next level

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Tis a blessing XC2 comes out when nofap ends. Based Ninty.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kirby after he ate onions

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm rapidly going through the Xenoblade cycle of "This game looks like trash", to "It looks kind of cool maybe I'll get it", and am in the final stage of talking myself into buying it day 1. What's wrong with me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

just wait a day and see what people say, would be my advice

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/936252275097591808

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

just wait a day and see what people say, would be my advice

lower bob in a cage down into the mines ahead of you

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

theyre running out of stuff to turn into amiibos

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Lmao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

elf help book posted:

I guess I should also wait for his approval because I'm on the fence again. I'm currently looking for a Dreamcast copy of skies of Arcadia since I've never played it. So it's between those two choices

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

IdealFlaws posted:

I guess I should also wait for his approval because I'm on the fence again. I'm currently looking for a Dreamcast copy of skies of Arcadia since I've never played it. So it's between those two choices

Play the GameCube version of skies of arcadia

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That's one of my favorite RPGs for sure

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

IdealFlaws posted:

play the gamecube version on the dolphin emulator instead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the dc version of skies of arcadia has the most intolerable enounter rate of any jrpg of all time like every 2 steps fugg you sega. in the gc the toned it down to every 4 steps

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plus the GC version has more Content and you can miss 1 treasure chest in the whole game and miss out on being Vyse the Legend

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah I played it on DC and it was ridiculous. Still had fun overall but don't subject yourself to that.

Its a weird game in that it doesn't innovate at all on standard JRPG bullshit but it's a lot of fun despite that.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

mysterious loyall X posted:

the dc version of skies of arcadia has the most intolerable enounter rate of any jrpg of all time like every 2 steps fugg you sega. in the gc the toned it down to every 4 steps

I forgot it was released on GameCube. I'll be checking it out. Higher resolution and framerate ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

I'm rapidly going through the Xenoblade cycle of "This game looks like trash", to "It looks kind of cool maybe I'll get it", and am in the final stage of talking myself into buying it day 1. What's wrong with me

you could get so many neo geo games with that 60 bucks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
“Oh, Ninty.” -Hideki Kamiya

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
When the dreamcast and PSX starting loading and making a lot of noise and you knew a random battle was coming

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Liquid Drink posted:

When the dreamcast and PSX starting loading and making a lot of noise and you knew a random battle was coming

Especially the Dreamcast lol. Also that sound of the internal battery-dead vmu when Dreamcast boots up. Dreamcast was just loud as poo poo for everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Dreamcast theme for 3DS even includes the VMU beep and disc loading noise when you start it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vakXXcPfmak

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Well, I'll be getting this theme asap. I did not know it existed and it owns thank you.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Dreamcast theme for 3DS even includes the VMU beep and disc loading noise when you start it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vakXXcPfmak

This is what I use

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

this but for psp umds

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i use the swapnote nikki theme :ghost:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

yeah actually they will posted:

this but for psp umds

lol yeah forgot that. Star Ocean 2 on psp was really noticeable.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

yeah actually they will posted:

this but for psp umds

I'd rather get PSPeed on and have a water buffalo take an UM... Dookie on my face than play a Sony handheld!!!

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The avgn but now he's a generic brand knockoff that says "%#@$!" and "fricking" and "Dookie" about games made in 2005

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its cool the umd memory cards now costs more than the systems that use them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Control Volume posted:

The avgn but now he's a generic brand knockoff that says "%#@$!" and "fricking" and "Dookie" about games made in 2005

Melon Farmer Mike Matei

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Liquid Drink posted:

lol yeah forgot that. Star Ocean 2 on psp was really noticeable.

my favorite was during war of the lions how it would pause a second and then start spinning up really fast whenever you used a summon

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
Wow the lobby theme from phantasy star online plays in the background while using the Dreamcast theme on the 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011