Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Looks like it's going to be focusing on Izuku and Shigaraki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Wait can you not even zoom on this incarnation of their flash monstrosity?

This poo poo is literally the reason I cancelled my SJA subscription.

E: Oh, I see it now - Yep, it's the same poo poo system they had 4 years ago.

Good business model, guys.
:ughh:

Rodenthar Drothman fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Dec 1, 2017

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

For those that haven't seen it:

Of course they would dress Nami in the Princess Leia bikini!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

The guy who's part robot isn't a robot, the humanoid animal isn't the wookie, and the guy what shoots stuff isn't the guy who uses a gun!!!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

shigaraki should be general grievous imo

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

MHA should do a crossover with OP and Shigaraki should steal Nico Robin's "quirk"

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Scholtz posted:

The guy who's part robot isn't a robot, the humanoid animal isn't the wookie, and the guy what shoots stuff isn't the guy who uses a gun!!!

But Booker is exactly as much of a dope as C-3PO so it checks out.

He just gets away with it because he's a jolly dope rather than a doom and gloom one.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Scholtz posted:

MHA should do a crossover with OP and Shigaraki should steal Nico Robin's "quirk"

He'd still lose to Logias.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

EponymousMrYar posted:

But Booker is exactly as much of a dope as C-3PO so it checks out.

He just gets away with it because he's a jolly dope rather than a doom and gloom one.

Brook has the same backstory as 3PO. They both came from ships full of dead people.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
And Usopp, like Anakin, is a whiny manchild who only gets cool when he puts on a mask.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Professor Wayne posted:

Brook has the same backstory as 3PO. They both came from ships full of dead people.

Both have a backstory involving a giant ship pretending to be something else.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

PMush Perfect posted:

And Usopp, like Anakin, is a whiny manchild who only gets cool when he puts on a mask.

What the gently caress.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
You're right, I'm sorry, I shouldn't do Usopp wrong like that.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
At least it was character progression rather than regression.

Who is Luffy and the guy with green hair dressed up as?

My guess is Obi-wan and Luke, but it looks a bit off.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Mordaedil posted:

At least it was character progression rather than regression.

Who is Luffy and the guy with green hair dressed up as?

My guess is Obi-wan and Luke, but it looks a bit off.

No judgment (maybe a little) but man it is weird to find someone in a shonen manga thread who doesn't even know Zoro's name. It's Zoro. :zoro:

But yeah they're probably just general Jedi, Luke and Obi-Wan most likely but Luke never really wore the robes so maybe they just needed an extra outfit.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Never got started on One Piece, it's just really intimidating to even try.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
facing your fears makes you stronger

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/162/4741/1?t=2&f=0&e=1

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Ooff.. I get he's supposed to go through some poo poo right now, but Deku even thinking about offering up his quirk really struck a nerve with me. Like almost a betrayal of the character up to this point

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
midoriya is self-sacrificial to a fault

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So we finally see the big guy with the radio back from Stains defeat, from his brief appearance in Kirishima's flashback he seems to be religious from how Kurogiri was talking he may see All for One as a god.
Anyway he is likely the new big heavy hitter and trump card of the LoV

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Well, that just casually demonstrating how Black Mist isn't All Might's cop friend was something I didn't expect here.

Looking forward to what Gigantomachia can do, considering he is named after a decade of fights in Greek mythology that was the gods fighting against the Titans. Considering the trend, I don't think he's going to be interrupting Bakugou and Todoroki's licence exam, since that'd be part of the intermediary breather before he shows up and all.

Deku offering OFA to Mirio is absolutely peak Deku. It'd be out of character for him to not consider it at all..

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Dragonatrix posted:

Well, that just casually demonstrating how Black Mist isn't All Might's cop friend was something I didn't expect here.

Looking forward to what Gigantomachia can do, considering he is named after a decade of fights in Greek mythology that was the gods fighting against the Titans. Considering the trend, I don't think he's going to be interrupting Bakugou and Todoroki's licence exam, since that'd be part of the intermediary breather before he shows up and all.

Deku offering OFA to Mirio is absolutely peak Deku. It'd be out of character for him to not consider it at all..

I don't think the first thing was ever meant to be a thing. There was never any shade thrown on it and it seemed tangential at best.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
In discussing whether or not it was in character for Deku, you might have missed All-Might right there and failed to consider what he must be thinking. He offered One-for-all to Deku and he earlier expressed uncertainty in choosing Deku over Mirion, but Deku offering his power away further is the last thing he wants.

It's absolutely in character for Deku given all he's been through, but All-might must feel like an absolute failure in placing these doubts on Deku.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Onmi posted:

I don't think the first thing was ever meant to be a thing. There was never any shade thrown on it and it seemed tangential at best.

Probably, but it was my favourite weird fan theory. :shobon:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It was a good fan theory but casually disproving it isn't surprising when it was mainly a fan construct with very little evidence.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bakugo being Bakugo should make for some good updates.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I am very on board for a Todoroki/Bakugou odd couple arc

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

looking forward to the kaminari conspiracy theory being casually disproven next

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So now we get an arc of Bakugou and Todoroki taking names and kicking rear end in another tourney arc? Count me in!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I'm ready for this.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm pretty sure Gigantomachia is related to Kirishima

JahRoo
Oct 22, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm pretty sure Gigantomachia is related to Kirishima

This seems likely. One of the big fan theories is that Kirishima is the traitor unintentionally because he shares info with his brother (or cousin or whatever their relation is), who is involved with the league of villains.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

kirishima didn't know where they were going for the training camp so that doesn't make any sense

he's probably the big guy from kirishima's flashback tho

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
smh no comments on Mirio being such a best boy. Shameful. :colbert:

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Kyte posted:

smh no comments on Mirio being such a best boy. Shameful. :colbert:

Yeah, that was pretty great -- and the "Eri trivializes damage" worry people had got resolved about as well as could be expected.

Good chapter.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Manatee Cannon posted:

he's probably the big guy from kirishima's flashback tho

Oh for Certain. I doubt he is related to Kirishima but they should meet and Kirishima should recognize him.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Gigantomachia is a loving rad villain name

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I hope he named himself that because he's a scholar of the Greek classics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Well, we'll see if he lives up to the Titans Vs. Gods thing if he completely loving murks Gran Torino along with Tsukachi and the cops.