Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

“TJ Miller has a seizure” from This Is Not Happening:

https://youtu.be/Kf9N5AWprG8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Applesnots posted:

I have weird veiny arms and hands, it looks like I could brush against a shrub and bleed out. On a good point it is super easy when I donate blood. They never miss.

This is a rare medical condition called 'not being a gross fatty'.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i have this one hair that grows twice as fast and is super thick then all the other hairs on my body. it's on my shoulder. it snags on my clothing. I have to pull it out every now and then. it's really difficult because it has a fish hook like grip on my skin.

naem
May 29, 2011

I have an eyebrow hair that's over 3 inches long I have to yank out every month

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I still want synaesthesia goon to tell me what the sound of a fart tastes like. :colbert:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

naem posted:

I have an eyebrow hair that's over 3 inches long I have to yank out every month

Me too, it is like that one eyebrow is trying its hardest to channel its inner Abe Vigoda.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Applesnots posted:

I have weird veiny arms and hands, it looks like I could brush against a shrub and bleed out. On a good point it is super easy when I donate blood. They never miss.

That's a normal good looking guy hand, dork.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
im hyperbendy

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pick posted:

im hyperbendy

You move in stop motion

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

im hyperbendy

Same, Do you have stretchy skin too?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Same, Do you have stretchy skin too?

yep

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Spinster posted:

That's a normal good looking guy hand, dork.

Oh, well thanks then.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Neat, I was in my late teens before I realized that people could not move their joints or stretch their skin like me. I thought it was a neat party trick until I found out I will probably die earlier than average.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

Neat, I was in my late teens before I realized that people could not move their joints or stretch their skin like me. I thought it was a neat party trick until I found out I will probably die earlier than average.

oh are you a fellow marfans

earlydeath bros

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

i got that weird condition where my soft tissue turns to bone

when im watchin you do yo thang

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

oh are you a fellow marfans

earlydeath bros

:fistbump:

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When I eat lots of candy, my pee smells sweet. When I eat to many hotdogs, my ankle twists and I can't walk for several days.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

prediabetes isn't weird anymore fyi.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

:fistbump:

please don't bump my fists i am fragile

*mutual display of extreme ulnar rotation*

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

please don't bump my fists i am fragile

*mutual display of extreme ulnar rotation*

*Moves thumb into an unnatural angle while letting shoulder slip out of socket*

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Think of the positions you two could do....

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Applesnots posted:

nice, soft & smooth hand. Can you post more maybe other angles please and thanks?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Applesnots posted:

*Moves thumb into an unnatural angle while letting shoulder slip out of socket*

oh you're more an ehler danlos aintcha. no prob, same camp

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

KomodoWagon posted:

theres this weird handle I pee out of

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

oh you're more an ehler danlos aintcha. no prob, same camp

Yeah, We cool.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

a hole-y ghost posted:

nice, soft & smooth hand. Can you post more maybe other angles please and thanks?

Just for you, just this once.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Spinster posted:

Think of the positions you two could do....

I'll get the truck.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Don't satisfy that weird person's hand fetish

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

We Know Catheters posted:

Don't satisfy that weird person's hand fetish

Too late. They sent me one of those tiny nintendos, so I am at their beck and call.

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Like those other two people, my collagen is Not As Others'. Not sure if related but also I have a hard time with temperatures. Like I never seem to be the right temperature; people tell me my hands are cold but my body is simultaneously really warm, or my hands are hot when other folks' are cold in the same room. T-shirt weather for me is like 50 degrees F and at any temperature above 75 I get pink and exhausted after even a little bit of exertion, and feel dizzy and sometimes pass out or get what appears to be heat exhaustion if I push it too far. My friends sometimes make fun of me for needing a fainting couch. One makes references to Lovecraft's "Cool Air." It doesn't seem to be about the exercise itself, just the temperature; I can do normal stuff, jog or lift or cycle or whatever, as long as I'm effectively refrigerated.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Honky Dong Country posted:

I still want synaesthesia goon to tell me what the sound of a fart tastes like. :colbert:

hi that's me.

salty and vaguely musty? think stale potato chip

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
wasabi is like a really dissonant accordion honk I hate it

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Applesnots posted:

Just for you, just this once.

noice wanking hand

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

noice wanking hand

I'm a lefty.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i have this one hair that grows twice as fast and is super thick then all the other hairs on my body. it's on my shoulder. it snags on my clothing. I have to pull it out every now and then. it's really difficult because it has a fish hook like grip on my skin.

this is just a natural drawback to being made of velcro, I imagine.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Have Blue posted:

wasabi is like a really dissonant accordion honk I hate it

something about a cascading, discordant wail of accordion honks as the ambient music for a sushibar is incredibly funny to me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

unpleasantly turgid posted:

something about a cascading, discordant wail of accordion honks as the ambient music for a sushibar is incredibly funny to me.

I always thought it would be a combination of the skirl of a bagpipe and a slide whistle.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

unpleasantly turgid posted:

A meal is basically a song to me. When I was a little kid I actually sang along with my food and I can still catch myself humming when I eat sometimes. So I'm having a great time jammin out to a sushi lunch and then *HOONK*

gross

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

Have Blue posted:

A meal is basically a song to me. When I was a little kid I actually sang along with my food and I can still catch myself humming when I eat sometimes. So I'm having a great time jammin out to a sushi lunch and then *HOONK*

gross

How does that work as you develop a taste for things? like for example I used to hate the taste of olives and marmite and similar half bitter salty savoury things, but now I think they're delicious. Does it just feel like you develop an appreciation for the already existing sound-taste, or does the sound change to become more consonant with other flavours? Our taste preferences are pretty plastic from what I can tell, whereas music appreciation seems more static to me, so I'm just curious how they interact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Start an ask/tell because I wanna ask like 1000 questions.

• Locked thread