Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Yahoo 0 PPR. Need a flex

Alfred Morris v WAS
Jerick McKinnon @ ATL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Keith Atherton posted:

Yahoo 0 PPR. Need a flex

Alfred Morris v WAS
Jerick McKinnon @ ATL

I think you'll find this decision was already made for you friend

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Sataere posted:

Honestly, I'm not sure. I have him in that category, but that could just be desperation on my part.

Welp. Doctson already has two drops. I regret my choice.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Spoeank posted:

I think you'll find this decision was already made for you friend

Nope - made the decision 5 minutes before kickoff and benched Morris for McKinnon

Which I'm sure I'll regret

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Keith Atherton posted:

Nope - made the decision 5 minutes before kickoff and benched Morris for McKinnon

Which I'm sure I'll regret

Yep

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Is Josh Gordon worth starting over any of these 4?
- Davante Adams
- JuJu
- Robby Anderson
- Cooper Kupp

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Paperback Writer posted:

- Davante Adams
- JuJu
- Robby Anderson
- Cooper Kupp

No, unless JuJu doesn't play

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy
So, I sat Morris and left in Coleman and Duke Johnson in :smith: ugh. Looks like I'm probably out of the playoffs. This time he goes off...

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Paperback Writer posted:

- Davante Adams
- JuJu
- Robby Anderson
- Cooper Kupp

Josh Gordon is a great story but hasn't played a game of NFL football in 1,076 days and has the league leader in interceptions throwing him the football and will have the #1 CB by PFF across from him this week (Casey Hayward)

Davante Adams has 90 yards or a score in three straight games and goes up against a bucs team that allows the most fantasy points per game to wide receivers this year, including five players getting at least 12 fantasy points in standard scoring against them in their last three games.

JuJu is supposed to play but it's Monday Night Football so I can see getting away from him because of a lack of options if he's out. If we don't get clarity on his situation I would go somewhere else. I would not go Josh Gordon, however.

Robby Anderson has scored six touchdowns in his last five games and plays against a Chiefs team that allows the second most fantasy points to wide receivers. They've allowed 11 yards or a score to 3 WR in their last 3 games (playing a broken Giants team fucks this all up).

As for Kupp, No Robert Woods this week, and Patrick Peterson is going to tie up Watkins. Kupp has at least seven targets in six of his last eight games, and has an average of 14.6 PPR fantasy points over the last three games. Kupp also already beat the Cardinals for 51 and a score.

So.... no.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I feel like Davante Adams is pretty much in DSYS territory at this point.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Spoeank just let the people play the man

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Varg posted:

Spoeank just let the people play the man

People can do whatever they want but Josh Gordon or Davante Adams is roster mismanagement of the highest order.

That having been said it would own if I was wrong

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Dec 1, 2017

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Spoeank posted:

People can do whatever they want but Josh Gordon or Davante Adams is roster mismanagement of the highest order.

That having been said it would own if I was wrong

As a Davante-haver it would most certainly not.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Choose 1, 0.5 PPR:

Joe Mixon vPIT
Jamaal Williams vTB
Stefon Diggs @ATL

I'm leaning Mixon if Aaron Jones plays and Williams if he doesn't but at the same time benching Diggs seems absurd

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Atl won't have trufant if that helps you

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother

This is what I'm going with unless one of you guys convinces me I'm an idiot, and when I say "idiot" I mean "me normally" since my own roster and sit/start decisions have thus far gotten me to 5-7 and needing a win this week to squeak into the 6th seed.

edit: full PPR

smoothitron fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 1, 2017

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

smoothitron posted:

This is what I'm going with unless one of you guys convinces me I'm an idiot, and when I say "idiot" I mean "me normally" since my own roster and sit/start decisions have thus far gotten me to 5-7 and needing a win this week to squeak into the 6th seed.

What's the scoring? The only questionable thing is benching Freeman. I'd probably put Freeman in your flex over Robby Anderson.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I don't know. I'd sure have a hard time benching Robby Anderson during the streak he's on.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Spoeank posted:

So.... no.
Thanks for that. I shall resist the urge.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

RCarr posted:

I don't know. I'd sure have a hard time benching Robby Anderson during the streak he's on.

Still, Freeman should probably be starting. Probably over Williams, but I could be convinced to bench Lamar Miller.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yeah I agree with Sataere. Is Aaron Jones ruled out yet or still a Q?

Sit/Start help with my positional ppr league. .5 ppr for wr, .75 for RB, 1 pt for TE.

I started Samaje and his sub 10 points is causing me some worry. (Also my opponent got 19 or w/e from Alfred Morris)

Currently starting Kareem Hunt @NYJ, but should I bench him for:

ASJ vs KCC
Marty Bryant @CIN
Buck Allen vs Det
Woodhead vs Det
Lamar Miller @TEN

My other starters this week are Mike Evans @GBP, Funchess @NOS, Marvin Jones @BAL. My gut says stand pat with what I got.

Also just a DST check, Ravens or Lions (they play each other @Bal)?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Anybody?

Inspector_666 posted:

Non-PPR, need 2 1 WR:

Jamison Crowder @ Dal
DeSean Jackson @ GB

JuJu Smith-Schuster @ Cin (health-dependant, obv)
Corey Coleman @ LAC
Marquise Goodwin @ Chi
Cordarrelle Patterson @ NYG (available as an FA) (picked him up since I opened a roster spot to stash A-A-Ron in my IR slot)

I've gotten used to my WRs underperforming on all of my teams all season so this seems like the best choices from a poor pool?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

DeSean imo.

Still need advice for mine above, but also want to through in TyMo is now on IR and I scooped up Case Keenum. So Case @ ATL or Cam @ NO? leaning Cam, but not sold.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
0ppr, need to win to make playoffs

Adrian Peterson v LAR
Mixon v Pit
Marquise Lee v Ind
Devontae Booker @ Mia
Corey Davis v Hou

Not really liking any of my options. Currently starting AP, but he is questionable and didn't do anything against the Rams last time he faced them, could see him getting game scripted to nothing.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah I agree with Sataere. Is Aaron Jones ruled out yet or still a Q?

Sit/Start help with my positional ppr league. .5 ppr for wr, .75 for RB, 1 pt for TE.

I started Samaje and his sub 10 points is causing me some worry. (Also my opponent got 19 or w/e from Alfred Morris)

Currently starting Kareem Hunt @NYJ, but should I bench him for:

ASJ vs KCC
Marty Bryant @CIN
Buck Allen vs Det
Woodhead vs Det
Lamar Miller @TEN

My other starters this week are Mike Evans @GBP, Funchess @NOS, Marvin Jones @BAL. My gut says stand pat with what I got.

Also just a DST check, Ravens or Lions (they play each other @Bal)?

Ravens, better INT/SACK/FUMR projections all around, sucks this is negative correlation with your WR though. If you need the home run you may have to swap that up.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dxt posted:

0ppr, need to win to make playoffs

Adrian Peterson v LAR
Mixon v Pit
Marquise Lee v Ind
Devontae Booker @ Mia
Corey Davis v Hou

Not really liking any of my options. Currently starting AP, but he is questionable and didn't do anything against the Rams last time he faced them, could see him getting game scripted to nothing.

Why not Mixon?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Choose 1, 0.5 PPR:

Joe Mixon vPIT
Jamaal Williams vTB
Stefon Diggs @ATL

I'm leaning Mixon if Aaron Jones plays and Williams if he doesn't but at the same time benching Diggs seems absurd

google slan

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Is Mike Evans a stud enough for DSYS to apply? It's either him or Hyde for my Flex. 1ppr.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
In a non-PPR league, I need a flex. I've got:

Davante Adams vs. TB
Kenyan Drake vs. DEN
Jerick McKinon @ ATL
Isiah Crowell @ LAC

I'm leaning Adams, but I'm second guessing myself with a BYE on the line.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Catfish Noodlin posted:

In a non-PPR league, I need a flex. I've got:

Davante Adams vs. TB
Kenyan Drake vs. DEN
Jerick McKinon @ ATL
Isiah Crowell @ LAC

I'm leaning Adams, but I'm second guessing myself with a BYE on the line.

Adams easily

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Cotton Candidasis posted:

Is Mike Evans a stud enough for DSYS to apply? It's either him or Hyde for my Flex. 1ppr.

I think Evans will have a mini-breakout ala Dez.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Suave Fedora posted:

Why not Mixon?

Didn't do great against the Steelers last time, but I guess he's my best bet.

4pt Pa TDs

Roethlisberger @ Cin
Alex Smith @ NYJ
McCown @ KC
Jameis @ GB

Brown possibly being out and it being the monday night game really hurts my confidence in Roethlisberger. I have Alex Smith, and both McCown and Jameis are available on waivers.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

dxt posted:

Didn't do great against the Steelers last time, but I guess he's my best bet.

4pt Pa TDs

Roethlisberger @ Cin
Alex Smith @ NYJ
McCown @ KC
Jameis @ GB

Brown possibly being out and it being the monday night game really hurts my confidence in Roethlisberger. I have Alex Smith, and both McCown and Jameis are available on waivers.

Uhhhhhh Jameis? Yikes.

Pick a WR2 and FLEX: 0.5 PPR

Burkhead @BUF
D. Thomas @MIA

Mixon vPIT
McKinnon @ATL
Shepard @OAK
Richardson vPHI

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Crowell @LAC
T. Coleman MIN

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Need help with my QB
Carr vs Giants
Winston vs packers
Taylor vs patriots

Keep in mind I am starting Jerod Cook at TE.

Honestly thinking Winston here.

Thoughts?

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Need a QB and these are my best options atm...
McCown vs KC
Smith vs NYJ
Keenum vs ATL

Leaning Keenum.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

PneumonicBook posted:

Need a QB and these are my best options atm...
McCown vs KC
Smith vs NYJ
Keenum vs ATL

Leaning Keenum.

Keenum.

Re-thinking my flex due to the AB injury. 1 PPR

JuJu @ Cincy
Tyreek @ NYJ
McKinnon @ Ark

DrGonzo90
Sep 13, 2010
Need a flex, 0.5 PPR

T. Coleman vs MIN
S. Watkins @ AZ
Devontae Booker @ MIA

Thinking Watkins because my opponent has a good team so I need some home run potential but I'm not sure.

Also, is Cam Newton (@ NO) in DSYS status? My other option is Keenum @ ATL.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

DrGonzo90 posted:

Fwiw I'm playing Cam over Keenum and Winston. I could see playing keenum though, Atl is missing trufant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

DrGonzo90 posted:

Need a flex, 0.5 PPR

T. Coleman vs MIN
S. Watkins @ AZ
Devontae Booker @ MIA

Thinking Watkins because my opponent has a good team so I need some home run potential but I'm not sure.

Watkins is not good enough to perform against shadow coverage from Patrick Peterson. Do not start Sammy Watkins.

Coleman is the most decent play of the three, but obviously this sucks for you.

• Locked thread