Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Because it's always packed inside during normal hours, so you get it take-out and then immediately park somewhere and wolf it down in the car.

Or just eat somewhere else. I like In-n-Out but I'm also kind of over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Leperflesh posted:

Because it's always packed inside during normal hours, so you get it take-out and then immediately park somewhere and wolf it down in the car.

Or just eat somewhere else. I like In-n-Out but I'm also kind of over it.

Yea it's perfect for shame eating alone in your car. Usually Taco Bell fills that niche.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I feel no shame eating Taco Bell, or in general I suppose

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
TB is my go to option if I"m too lazy to go to a Taqueria.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Just go get a Habit Burger instead.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Can confirm, In-N-Out fries are an inedible mess by the time you get home

always fries well done.

always.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lol at the republicans loving up the tax bill

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
also ive had in n out and it was good and i liked it but it is definitely massively over-hyped for what it is imo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Qwijib0 posted:

always fries well done.

always.

how about their fries don't have a half life of the time it takes to eat a french fry by default

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Jota posted:

also ive had in n out and it was good and i liked it but it is definitely massively over-hyped for what it is imo

It's overhyped when you make a journey to one, the real benefit of in n out is when it's right down the street and you can get it whenever you want

They're opening one in Houston soon and I think it's the east-most In n out

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

BlindSite posted:

30 days full keto no cheating as of today. Gonna smash me some terrible food tomorrow.

How much weight did you lose?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Shindragon posted:

TB is my go to option if I"m too lazy to go to a Taqueria.

Just got a lengua burrito to enjoy during the game

:getin: mah belly

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Edit: wrong thread.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How much weight did you lose?

I was already fairly lean so only 3.5 kilograms. Took before and after photos though and can really see the difference.

Feelsgoodman

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I was already fairly lean so only 3.5 kilograms. Took before and after photos though and can really see the difference.

Feelsgoodman

Nice. I've considered a short term ultra strict diet to lower my body fat (I'm currently 160lb at 5'9 with pretty good muscle) but I just love carbs too much to do it. I'm also currently still at an age where I'm able to consume upwards of 5,000 calories in a single evening and lose it within 2 days so I want to keep takin advantage of that while I can.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Just got a lengua burrito to enjoy during the game

:getin: mah belly

Nice.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Blitz7x posted:

It's overhyped when you make a journey to one, the real benefit of in n out is when it's right down the street and you can get it whenever you want

They're opening one in Houston soon and I think it's the east-most In n out

You can pry my Whataburger out of my cold dead hands

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I made the mistake of getting In-N-Out fries then taking them to my hotel which were gross and stale by the time I got there. The burger was still good.

My company probably is wondering what the heck my deal was with me expensing so many In-N-Out receipts.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Nice. I've considered a short term ultra strict diet to lower my body fat (I'm currently 160lb at 5'9 with pretty good muscle) but I just love carbs too much to do it. I'm also currently still at an age where I'm able to consume upwards of 5,000 calories in a single evening and lose it within 2 days so I want to keep takin advantage of that while I can.

A guy I work out with used to be pretty chubby but has cut a bunch of weight in the last year or so on the back of a few of those 30-day clean diets. I should really do it one month but I have a completely out-of-control sweet tooth so lol

I ran competitively in HS/college and continue to run and lift to this day so my metabolism is good enough that I can eat kind of like poo poo and still maintain my weight.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

On the morning of Thanksgiving I weighed 160lbs. When I went to bed I was 172.

Good times.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I find I tend to do a month of really carb restricted and then 2-3 months of good disciplined maintenance eating and a month or two or eating a little to excess and indulgently. My weight only every varies by a few kg really and I always maintain weight lifting and some other physical activity. I just knew Christmas coming up thered be a lot of opportunity to over indulge.

I've already got my meal plans with some more carbs added in done up. 30 days was a bit of a chore.

I did carb nite for a while which is pretty much keto with an 8 hour cheat period once a week. It's not as effective as full keto but it's way more sustainable discipline wise.

Having abs again is cool though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm diving into a full-on Keto blitz until Valentines Day/my birthday

Halloween + Thanksgiving hosed me up hard fam

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 1, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I lost weight over thanksgiving weekend because I eat super healthy when my family cooks and we did a bunch of walks with dogs. I only eat bad food when its been a lovely work day or I've been drinking.

Also I've never had In-N-Out fries. Are we saying they are bad soon after they are made, in general or relative to other fast food fries?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I loving love carbs and wish somebody would crack to the code to low calorie high flavor bread nirvana

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I lost weight over thanksgiving weekend because I eat super healthy when my family cooks and we did a bunch of walks with dogs. I only eat bad food when its been a lovely work day or I've been drinking.

Also I've never had In-N-Out fries. Are we saying they are bad soon after they are made, in general or relative to other fast food fries?

I feel like they're not that different from Steak n Shake, really.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

The Big Jesus posted:

I feel like they're not that different from Steak n Shake, really.

Yeah I feel like all fast food fries are gross shortly after prep

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kalli posted:

Oh neat, the 1st of the Cards against Humanity Black Friday gifts showed up. It's a letter from them, a letter from the law firm, a title for a teeny tiny slice of the property, a pack of 6 cards making fun of Trump and a big ol' cartoon map straight out of like Mad Magazine.

It's cool

I thought the lawfirm might be a joke because the letterhead has the tagline: "A professional corporation" under the header, but it's apparently real: https://www.gdhm.com/

Oh poo poo mine is in the mailbox. I should go get it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I wonder if it helps that I always eat everything in a 4-5 hour window during the evening. Not for a conscious reason, that's just when I feel like eating.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wonder if it helps that I always eat everything in a 4-5 hour window during the evening. Not for a conscious reason, that's just when I feel like eating.

IF is real my man. It definitely plays a role.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Cookout is better than In-N-Out

Discuss

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Yeah I never have breakfast or lunch. It think it helps that I drink 24oz of black coffee a day and that basically suppresses my appetite until nighttime.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

It feels good, works, and is basically necessary for my lifestyle. I go out drinking with friends, and I can easily put down an extra "day" of calories from beer alone. To maintain I need to cut calories with fasting during the week.

Also I get sugar spike and crash when I eat during work which makes the last half of the day even worse.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Cookout oooooooooowns.

I can't bring myself to focus on writing this cover letter for a Nike supply chain internship due tomorrow. Not sure if I really want to move to Portland anyway... could be cool for a summer though? Plus tons of swag I'm sure.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

In-n-out is overrated ad massively inferior to Five Guys

In-n-out also puts mayo on their burgers by default bleck

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I loving love carbs and wish somebody would crack to the code to low calorie high flavor bread nirvana

this is pretty good

https://lowcarbyum.com/no-carb-keto-bread/

I use almond flour instead of pork rinds

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

In-n-out also puts mayo on their burgers by default bleck

mayo on burgers owns

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
- buns are too soggy at 5 guys

- DC areas z burger is good

- I have lost 20 lbs over the last year it feels really good although upper body lifts at the gym suffer a lot

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Joey Freshwater posted:

Cookout is better than In-N-Out

Discuss

Bold but not a boiling hot take.

The venn diagram of people who have strong opinions about both has the barely overlap though

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Big Jesus posted:

Cookout oooooooooowns.

I can't bring myself to focus on writing this cover letter for a Nike supply chain internship due tomorrow. Not sure if I really want to move to Portland anyway... could be cool for a summer though? Plus tons of swag I'm sure.

Nike's supply chain is dubiously unethical. At best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

a patagonian cavy posted:

mayo on burgers owns

mayo as a concept was a mistake

(except on banh mi)

• Locked thread