Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FreudianSlippers posted:

An elephant made out of swords could probably make it through TSA as long as it didn't look Muslim.

TSA has literally never caught anyone, every single real threat was stopped before or after it cleared security.

I dunno where your goalpost lies but peep their Instagram account. There are a lot of dumb people trying to take a lot of dumb and dangerous stuff on to planes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I've worked for the TSA in the past. I was out of high school and going to school part time. It paid decent and had benefits but I took it seriously.

Inzombiac is right. The average person is dumb as gently caress and tries to bring all kinds of poo poo onto planes they shouldn't. I've stopped dudes with giant mall ninja machetes, propane torches and poo poo in their carry ons. Were they going to start poo poo with it on a plane? Probably not but why let Bubba get the opportunity.

I'd caught multiple guns and funnily enough each time it was an off duty cop.

I've also had more "benign" things like stopping about 20 parents from stuffing their baby seats child-and-all into the X-ray device, and I was only there for two years.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

As a fairly regular flyer I've noticed that airports make people stupid.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

:supaburn:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kid with pickle?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

e: super hi-res http://lesmaterialistes.com/files/images/img9/w40.jpg

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

This is wonderful

I'm this guy

I also like the man whose rear end is on fire

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

it's me

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

new dark souls dlc lookin good

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I'm whatever is happening here

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Bellngcat is an old, old organisation

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Nah that's Brown Moses

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I like runny eggs.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the dude nonchalantly digging a big rear end hole

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I wanna know what saying this one's supposed to be

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I'm the guy under the table in the very bottom right having a meaningful discussion with an axe.

e: I also like the crossbowman who's so blazingly quick to reload that he can have two bolts in the air at the same time.

Collateral Damage has a new favorite as of 14:45 on Dec 1, 2017

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

ghosthorse posted:

Looks like fat Satan is depressed about his waist measurement.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

ghosthorse posted:

"Going to the devil to confess", telling secrets to the enemy.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

:butt::hf::butt:

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

ghosthorse posted:

Edit: Lots of people pooping out of windows in that pic

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

The past must have been absolute chaos. You didn't have things like TV and internet, so you spent the entire day just doing things.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm the guy making bread with my face

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Also, I love pictures like that. You can stare at them for a long time and still find new stuff

A "funny picture" if you will

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Inzombiac posted:

I dunno where your goalpost lies but peep their Instagram account. There are a lot of dumb people trying to take a lot of dumb and dangerous stuff on to planes.

99.9999999% of which are people who forgot they had something they can't bring on a plane and would never have done a drat thing with it, people who were never going to do a thing with it on the plane anyway, or completely harmless poo poo that's forbidden only because it could make other people freak out.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Phanatic posted:

99.9999999% of which are people who forgot they had something they can't bring on a plane and would never have done a drat thing with it, people who were never going to do a thing with it on the plane anyway, or completely harmless poo poo that's forbidden only because it could make other people freak out.

unique artifact: Daryl's Forgettable Machete

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

I'm the guy firing a crossbow at... nothing.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm the guy who's over this picture.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Samovar posted:

I'm the guy firing a crossbow at... nothing.

I think he's trying to dislodge those flans up on the roof?

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Pookah posted:

Looks like fat Satan is depressed about his waist measurement.

I just noticed the guy blowing him. Maybe he is just not into it. Or he wishes Jesus was doing it instead, who you can see between the two dogs fighting and the open hut.

content

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Sininu posted:

This is wonderful

I'm this guy

I also like the man whose rear end is on fire

I'm the guy taking a dump in the distance

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

:orb:

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
I'm the two dudes playing got your nose.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Found this in the current events thread, thought it belonged here.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZiW43ld-_Y

Danny was right.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

What IS that orb?

Ornamental Dingbat