Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPgKHMDxIQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Giants look like they're going to get Giancarlo and I need a place to post that I half want them to get him for dingerz half want them to get him so I can rub it in Los Angeles Dodgers Super Poster bawfuls' face

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Intruder posted:

I love Billy in the second season of Stranger Things. He's basically Billy Madison when he tried to go back to high school in the 90s except it's the 80s so everyone loves his style. I wonder if that's why his name is Billy

Billy would’ve been the highlight of the season, if the Steve/Dustin and Hopper/El highlights weren’t already just so goddamn good.

Re: Keto, I’ve always wanted to try it, but I’m also the cook in my family, and my wife would probably kill me, plus the child might get a bit confused. As it is, I’ve been doing the 5/2 IF approach, and on the non-fast days I still track calories/macros at a maintenance level instead of the anything goes approach. It’s been pretty great, my lifts have pretty well stalled out but that was expected, and I’ve both dropped some body fat while having pretty high energy. Thinking about upping the caloric intake on non-fast days after the holidays, see if I can put on weight while not adding to body fat too much, but we’ll see how much I give into temptation over Christmas/New Years first, especially considering my wife and I both have our birthdays in the first week of January.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
bawfuls is generally a good poster IMO but his dedication to the wish fulfillment that there's no way Stanton goes to the Giants is driving me nuts

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
He's usually fine, yeah, though there's just something about him that makes me dislike him :thunk:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I dunno, you're a 49ers fan and I seem to tolerate you alright.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

bawfuls is generally a good poster IMO but his dedication to the wish fulfillment that there's no way Stanton goes to the Giants is driving me nuts

I started getting really confused for a sec because I thought this was about Drew Stanton going to the New York Giants

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

seiferguy posted:

I dunno, you're a 49ers fan and I seem to tolerate you alright.

It's because we have nothing left so kicking me while I'm down would be a bridge too far.

Plus the Niners-Seahawks thing was because we both got good at the same time so it was a mutual love-hate sort of deal. I heard Ross Tucker talking about how he thinks the window is closed for you guys and I got a little sad for my Seahawks bros because I know what you're about to go through :smith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Spoeank posted:

The Giants look like they're going to get Giancarlo and I need a place to post that I half want them to get him for dingerz half want them to get him so I can rub it in Los Angeles Dodgers Super Poster bawfuls' face
I wish the Pirates could do something cool like that, but nope because Bob Nutting is a cheapskate who loves to profit while losing/being mediocre

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
I would like the Phillies to be good again but :laffo: I think we're only good for one WS caliber team every 30 years.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Spoeank posted:

It's because we have nothing left so kicking me while I'm down would be a bridge too far.

Plus the Niners-Seahawks thing was because we both got good at the same time so it was a mutual love-hate sort of deal. I heard Ross Tucker talking about how he thinks the window is closed for you guys and I got a little sad for my Seahawks bros because I know what you're about to go through :smith:

We at least have a franchise QB which puts us ahead of half the league. Shame our defense is about to fall apart :(

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
This song is actually about Eli, RIP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzDnsjYv9A

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Jon Bois' Chart Party on Kaepernick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I0cUTXwr-k

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Well poo poo, Jim Nabors died. Gonna have to watch an Ernest movie sometime soon.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

axeil posted:

I would like the Phillies to be good again but :laffo: I think we're only good for one WS caliber team every 30 years.

I need them to stay bad-to-mediocre so I can go see a game on the cheap. Been saying that since we moved here a couple years ago but have just been too lazy.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I can't figure out why you guys don't like the Punisher on Netflix. It's far and away better than any of the other MCU shows. Shane from Walking Dead as Frank Castle is a perfect fit. Like what is it that you dudes don't like? It hits all of the right notes for me in terms of being true to the character reimagined for are times...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grittybeard posted:

Well poo poo, Jim Nabors died. Gonna have to watch an Ernest movie sometime soon.

am I being whooshed or did you mix up Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle) and Jim Varney (Ernest).

Varney has been dead for a while btw

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Flynn rolled. Plea is at 1030. They gave him a slap on the wrist.

https://twitter.com/cryanbarber/status/936598615644168192

hope you weren't trying to get work done today.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
This is a pretty good morning for me. Find out one of my favorite league of legends champions is confirmed to be gay with a neat lore update AND Michael Flynn is getting nailed as likely part of a plea deal!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I can't figure out why you guys don't like the Punisher on Netflix. It's far and away better than any of the other MCU shows. Shane from Walking Dead as Frank Castle is a perfect fit. Like what is it that you dudes don't like? It hits all of the right notes for me in terms of being true to the character reimagined for are times...

I’m only 2 episodes in and it’s great. Complete agreement with you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

am I being whooshed or did you mix up Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle) and Jim Varney (Ernest).

Varney has been dead for a while btw

Well gooollleee.

I mixed them up. I'm less sad now since he wasn't really part of my generation's entertainment and obviously that's what really matters.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/936600620747943937

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/MikeDelMoro/status/936604290420002816

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol them not telling trumps team owns

mueller is loving cold blooded

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

This is a pretty good morning for me. Find out one of my favorite league of legends champions is confirmed to be gay with a neat lore update AND Michael Flynn is getting nailed as likely part of a plea deal!

If I ever find myself caring about lore in the most loreless game just go ahead and pull the plug on me.

Actually do it if I find myself caring about lore period

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The Big Jesus posted:

If I ever find myself caring about lore in the most loreless game just go ahead and pull the plug on me.

Actually do it if I find myself caring about lore period

look, we gays don't get things very often. so when we do i can be happy about it.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Amy Pole Her posted:

I’m only 2 episodes in and it’s great. Complete agreement with you.

I'm like 10 in bc i didnt want to judge early. The writing isnt like super high quality, but the character has always been "what if Batman was allowed to slaughter everyone?" It's perfectly true to the spirit of Frank Castle. Shane from TWD is like, perfect casting

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DOTA is going to come out that axe is gay and people will revolt.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

its hard to be gayer than varus, who is now the fusion of the souls of two dead gay lovers and daemon bow that "can only exist now because val refused to live without kai" :swoon:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

now this is some dumbass trump news I can wake up and smile about

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
So Flynn meets with Mueller. Then Kushner does. Right after Kushner meets, Flynn's plea deal gets announced.

Most likely result is Kushner lied and will be facing charges asap because Flynn is spilling all the beans.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

I'm a Kushner and a Jr away from Bingo

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Blitz7x posted:

I'm a Kushner and a Jr away from Bingo

Good news! He probably lied to Mueller earlier this week and Bob already knew the truth thanks to Flynn.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/936620809224966145

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

People are going to get clipped lol :munch:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

Axe ISN'T gay?

Also lol get hosed team Trump

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/01/media/jimmy-kimmel-roy-moore/index.html

quote:

On Thursday, Kimmel considered that maybe when Moore tweeted "do it man to man," he meant he wanted to fight him.

"If you are, I accept by the way. I accept that invitation," Kimmel said. "There is no one I would love to fight more than you. I will put my Christian values aside just for you and for that fight."

Kimmel then told Moore that he would "wear a Girl Scout uniform so you can have something to get excited about."

God drat, Jimmy

Also a couple of years ago I went from 220 pounds to 180 in almost five months, and I did a little of everything: monitored my macro-nutrients, went for a couple of walks everyday, tried not to eat unless I felt hungry. Cutting out soda almost entirely helped a lot, too (earlier I went from 230 to 220 solely by drinking less soda).

I've floated back up to 200, but I'm gonna accept that, as I've started seriously working out for the first time in my life and have begun to gain actual muscles!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I dropped from 210 to 160 by just stopping drinking 4-6 beers a day.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Does coke zero count as soda? I down at least 2 of those a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Pretty lame that I have a day off from work and Destiny 2 servers are undergoing a 6 hour maintenence...

• Locked thread