Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

mastershakeman posted:

why do they all have roofs now

Roll-over protection. Single seaters don't have them but the side-by-sides do.

Basically a CYA at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Leach with top-tier talent would've been terrifyingly good. Way to keep punching yourself in the dick, Tennessee.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Leach 2 Arky, callin’ it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

:tviv:

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/936664251434962945

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 1, 2017

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Frost to FSU

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Jimbo punked out of the rematch with NIU. :smug:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

any other year and a Natty-winning coach ditching his school because of personal issues and losing the locker room would be the A1 story but WELP GO VOLS

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
holy gently caress this thread has been an incredible read on my lunch break.

Really though, the school I love is loving up so bad right now it hurts to think about.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

DC Murderverse posted:

any other year and a Natty-winning coach ditching his school because of personal issues and losing the locker room would be the A1 story but WELP GO VOLS

at least jimbo didn't fake a heart ailment

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Finally, Jeff Fisher has a landing spot.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Gundy got hella paid

quote:

Oklahoma State: Mike Gundy is getting a salary increase from $4.325 million per year, to $5 million annually, per a report from Mark Cooper of the Tulsa World. The only Big 12 coaches that will make more than Gundy now are Tom Herman at Texas ($5.49 million) and Gary Patterson at TCU ($5.1 million). Gundy’s buyout also increases from $3 million to $5 million.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
God drat this owns: Tennessee and FSU in complete disarray. Just need Kirby to have some scandal now.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Welp good job A&M! Him, Mullen, Kelly & (presumably) Frost are all real good hires.

still lolllllling @ Tennessee, though.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

GOODBYE 7-8 WINS PER YEAR, HELLO 8-9 WINS PER YEAR!!!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

at least jimbo didn't fake a heart ailment

which is ironic because Jimbo probably actually has a broken heart right now (because he's getting a divorce)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

an adult beverage posted:

God drat this owns: Tennessee and FSU in complete disarray. Just need Kirby to have some scandal now.

I'll bet you FSU has a hire already lined up

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

an adult beverage posted:

Mullen found dead, Nick Saban's initials carved in his forehead

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

GobiasIndustries posted:

Welp good job A&M! Him, Mullen, Kelly & (presumably) Frost are all real good hires.

Moorhead is probably as good as Mississippi State could hope for too after losing Mullen.

So far everyone other than Arizona State and Tennessee seem to be doing pretty well.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Oh my God we're going to carve up their class.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Grittybeard posted:

Moorhead is probably as good as Mississippi State could hope for too after losing Mullen.

So far everyone other than Arizona State and Tennessee seem to be doing pretty well.

Arkansas?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

General Dog posted:

I'll bet you FSU has a hire already lined up

lot of talk that they're aiming for Taggart

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

DJExile posted:

lot of talk that they're aiming for Taggart

i mean oregon has more money than god

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I hope ULM wins by half a hundred

Me too, I actually went to HS with ULM's OC.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

iospace posted:

Arkansas?

Well, doing nothing without an AD is at least understandable. Just don't hire anyone with a ridiculous buyout and wait a year for the actual hire is about the best you could hope for I'd think.

I don't even know what they could have done other than not hire that AD in the first place.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grittybeard posted:

Oooh yeah him too. I'm a big fan of the balance between competence and hilarity of this carousel.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I hope ULM wins by half a hundred

Their offense is legit really good.

In the spirit of volunteerism I will coach tennessee for nothing but room, board, and the right to give Smokey belly rubs.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God speed, Jimbo.

Now watch, we'll sink to almost Gator-like levels of mediocrity. :ohdearsass:

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm sure saban is thrilled to have jimbo in the same division

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

The fact that it hasn't been announced the Penn State is promoting Ricky Rahne to OC probably means they're going to hire someone from the outside, but it's hard to say.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Yates posted:

Frost to FSU

please no

we deserve it, but please no

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It would be super funny but Frost/Nebraska seems like it’s done and they’re just being nice enough to wait until after the AAC title game. Like he wouldn’t even listen to Florida

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

If for some crazy reason Frost isn't signed w/ Neb yet, Oregon will absolutely make a strong run at him if Taggart leaves.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Question for FSU fans- (spoiler for gross, unsubstantiated gossip) did Jimbo's wife really gently caress a Florida player?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lemme get this off my chest:

gently caress Jimbo

gently caress Aggie and their retarded fake military with future Timothy McVeighs.

gently caress Texas, which hasn't contributed poo poo to the nation, especially their "bbq". Give it back to Mexico.

(:negative:)

Welp, my body is ready for the Lane Train.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

Question for FSU fans- (spoiler for gross, unsubstantiated gossip) did Jimbo's wife really gently caress a Florida player?

I heard she was messing around with somebody else, but never heard who. You know how gossip is, especially since I'm not in Tallahassee.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Fulmer is going to AD and coach UT with Tee Martin as OC-coach in waiting for a year or two

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is Fulmer expected to be a full AD or just an in-waiting thing while they search for someone else?

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die "

https://twitter.com/JimmyHyams/status/936670257493790720

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Reports that Jimbo signed a 10-year!!! deal with A&M.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

General Dog posted:

It was me, I'm the back door man.

• Locked thread