Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Wait so who does FSU get if no Taggart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

an adult beverage posted:

Fuente?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Oh god Reddit is back on the Gruden train now that the coaching search is "starting over" and because Phil said that names are on the table that weren't before.

Why you gotta do that Phil

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

an adult beverage posted:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BroadwayJay2/status/936715963684319234

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

they should just pay mike leach his money

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

Joey Freshwater posted:

Oh god Reddit is back on the Gruden train now that the coaching search is "starting over" and because Phil said that names are on the table that weren't before.

Why you gotta do that Phil

Our fans remain the dumbest on the planet.

I'm hoping Mike Norvell is at or near the top of the list.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Blue Raider posted:

I agree.

Given that Fulmer talked to the team right after the press conference this tweet could actually mean something.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Blue Raider posted:

Absolutely agree

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Blue Raider posted:

Fulmer talked about wanting someone who actually wants to be here, and Leach was insane enough to actually want the job even with the insanity of the past week, so I hope something gets started there again.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Is there any reason Fulmer can't just name himself coach?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Is there any reason Fulmer can't just name himself coach?

He has little league games to coach

The question was asked in the PC about him coaching and he said no, he’s done his time and said that he had little league games to coach and gestured to his grandkids

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Volunteer Traditions taking full advantage of the chaos but they may want to pump their brakes a little:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I can't say I ever thought that buying Jimbo would actually happen...
If we somehow win a Natty this forum will end itself

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Finally we are free of the menace of that guy who kept trying to hire good coaches only to be undermined at every turn by an incompetent gas station magnate, time to show some school pride

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

MourningView posted:

Finally we are free of the menace of that guy who kept trying to hire good coaches only to be undermined at every turn by an incompetent gas station magnate, time to show some school pride

I dunno if I'd call Greg Schiano a good coach

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Pakled posted:

I dunno if I'd call Greg Schiano a good coach

He’s a favorite of said incompetent gas station magnate, I meant brohm and leach

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
For all we know Leach isn’t off the table but I’m not hopeful

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Joey Freshwater posted:

For all we know Leach isn’t off the table but I’m not hopeful

he doesn’t seem like he’d amuse Fulmer, no

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wonder who Wazzu goes after if Leach truly does leave.

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .
It's been like three hours and I'm still in shock that the Ags actually pulled it off. My dad told me a month ago that the fisher thing was real and I told him he was full of poo poo. :laugh: Now I can just sit back and watch Tennessee continue to implode.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Baldwin? Promote Grinch?

I've been following Oregon media throughout the day and am feeling less confident about Taggart staying, assuming he is FSU's first choice.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Nice aggy gets Jimbo loving Fisher and I'm stuck with Mensa extraoedinaire hom terman and his retarded adult son Tim beck

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

seiferguy posted:

There are Leach disciples all over the nation. Seth Littrell, Sonny Cumbie, and Sonny Dykes are all available. Neal Brown and Jake Spavital are Tony Franklin disciples, but fairly close.

I'd think about promoting their DC and trying to find a good air raid OC, though, as he's been the real reason why they're good this year.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Whats the story with Fulmer anyway? Is he the source of the Fulmer Cup? I can imagine he'd be a bad person to re-involve with athletes after something notorious like that

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Tiger Droppings must be going insane over the Jimbo news.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I can't even keep track of everything. Mugabe being deposed was more straightforward.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Joey Freshwater posted:

Volunteer Traditions taking full advantage of the chaos but they may want to pump their brakes a little:

The interlocking UT logo on that hat is identical to one that Texas uses.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

kayakyakr posted:

There are Leach disciples all over the nation. Seth Littrell, Sonny Cumbie, and Sonny Dykes are all available. Neal Brown and Jake Spavital are Tony Franklin disciples, but fairly close.

I'd think about promoting their DC and trying to find a good air raid OC, though, as he's been the real reason why they're good this year.

Agreed. And most of the reports I’ve seen seem to suggest that they’ll probably promote Grinch so I think they probably agree too. Do that and then hire I dunno *googles North Texas offensive coordinator* oh hey Graham Harrell, perfect

Is there a Mike Leach Texas Tech QB who isn’t a college coach somewhere yet?

MourningView fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Dec 2, 2017

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Phil Fulmer is a fat bitch that talks to the cops and I hope he goes into cardiac arrest asap

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Scionix posted:

Phil Fulmer is a fat bitch that talks to the cops and I hope he goes into cardiac arrest asap

hell, same

it is really awesome South Carolina gets to play Jimbo Fisher every year though. Thanks for that retarded 'rivalry' SEC.

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

Scionix posted:

fulmer is going to get us another crystal football bitch

Mr. World
May 6, 2007
Working undercover for the man . . .

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

The interlocking UT logo on that hat is identical to one that Texas uses.

Minus the fact that it's not the color of infantile excretions, yes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Joey Freshwater posted:

That hat is Bill Dance as poo poo and I want it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

MourningView posted:

Agreed. And most of the reports I’ve seen seem to suggest that they’ll probably promote Grinch so I think they probably agree too. Do that and then hire I dunno *googles North Texas offensive coordinator* oh hey Graham Harrell, perfect

Is there a Mike Leach Texas Tech QB who isn’t a college coach somewhere yet?

Cody Hodges (I went to elementary school with him and his twin brother crazy enough) is now a philanthropist according to wikipedia and has nothing to do with football.

Vice Zoomler Aestro
Apr 4, 2003
pray the rosary dawgs

NickRoweFillea posted:

That hat is Bill Dance as poo poo and I want it

That's "Coach Dance".

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cody Hodges (I went to elementary school with him and his twin brother crazy enough) is now a philanthropist according to wikipedia and has nothing to do with football.

I feel like he could definitely get a grad assistant gig with like UTEP if he wanted it

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm sure at this point you could tell me Sandwich Montoya is the new candidate for the UT job and I would believe you.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Tiger Droppings must be going insane over the Jimbo news.
Everything's going fine

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

nega-tigers

• Locked thread