Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I was reading the replies to that and found this super genius with the best goddamn white tears post of all time

https://twitter.com/Goodgoymel/status/931456017317138432

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I need to sit down and figure out how all the subsystems work in xenoblade

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

axeil posted:

I looked it up for you. There's a bunch of requirements

I'm guessing the reason it won't trigger is your Colony 9 affinity is too low. I recall having issues with it too. It's a real pain to increase it because there aren't as many quests there. Here's the full list, you need 6,000 affinity: http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Colony_9_Quests

Interestingly, Shulk's 5th ability tree is much easier to unlock as you just need to finish a certain quest, no affinity required. However, you also have to have finished Mechonis Core. It'll be.....pretty obvious why.

Thanks. Yeah the affinity was the issue for me, also my inner min-maxer said "you've maxed out the first three trees, don't progress any further in the game until you have a fourth one to put that experience into!" and welp

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/936679670187216896

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I never really did figure out the gem system. I know if you spent a ton of time on it you could create some insane gems but it just wasn't worth it to me.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I'm on BART (the subway if you don't live in the bay area) and the woman in front of me just put a massive plastic sheet over the seat before she sat down. It's gotta be single use, so if she commutes regularly that's basically throwing out two garbage bags a day without bothering to put any garbage in them. I've never wanted to sneeze directly on the back of another person until this moment.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I would cough loudly and frequently without covering your mouth then right before you get off pull off the sneeze.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ProBirdRights/status/936714591706349568

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
So how much of a gimmick is this Halo Top ice cream and will the stuff that they substituted to make it like 240 calories per pint going to hurt me in the long run?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

So how much of a gimmick is this Halo Top ice cream and will the stuff that they substituted to make it like 240 calories per pint going to hurt me in the long run?

Dude it's A Thing.

My GF, crossfit games athlete, swears by it.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm about to get high tonight, boys! It's been like 4 years.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/SenatorDurbin/status/936738041087037440

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/936741381548146688

Excerpts from the unsearchable PDF of the tax bill that was sent to senators and will be voted on tonight

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

Let it sit out for a while before you eat it tho

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

pubic works project posted:

I'm about to get high tonight, boys! It's been like 4 years.

Goon speed my friend

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Cool bumble phd lady I've been on 3 dates with just cancelled tonight's date and says she doesn't want to see me anymore because she's so busy.

Cool. Congrats to whatever other guy she chose over me.

Internet dating: Having to reject girls that like me but I'm not into, and getting rejected by girls that I like but they are not into me.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Halo top is good. I have tried other low calorie ice cream that has tasted like rear end cardboard though.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Internet dating: Having to reject girls that like me but I'm not into, and getting rejected by girls that I like but they are not into me.

That's all dating my duder

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

lol yup

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Odds are good, but the goods are odd.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Brain: Human courtship is complicated and if one person feels that it’s not a good fit, they have the right to end it and pursue their happiness. Any excuse they give is an attempt to spare your feelings, which is it’s own form of kindness.

Heart: throw a tantrum, that will win her back

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

FizFashizzle posted:

Odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Honestly the people I’ve met from bumble and coffee meets bagel are great, well rounded human beings. Which is why this one stings a bit.

I literally have two different dates for Saturday and Sunday but I’m still bemoaning today because I’m an illogical human!!!!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Cool bumble phd lady I've been on 3 dates with just cancelled tonight's date and says she doesn't want to see me anymore because she's so busy.

Cool. Congrats to whatever other guy she chose over me.

Hey man, it happens, no worries. Easy come easy go. I’ve been dropped out of nowhere before after 4-5 dates, and I’ve done it myself and it’s the same thing - another person. You’ve likely been the other guy too.

Try Hinge it’s the only one i use now.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Dehumanize yourself and dont date

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

the one girl i hooked up with on tinder burst into tears one night after bar hopping.

I just figured "okay this girl can't drink tequila."

Then she said "I DONT HAVE HAIR"

turns out she has a condition where she pulls out her own hair and she was wearing a wig. I just thought she didn't like having her hair pulled.

btw wigs look amazing.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
c-span2 is running a bunch of speeches from today while we wait and this sure is a lot of words from marco rubio about how this tax bill really doesn't help the middle class for a man who will be voting for it shortly.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/936783104265424896

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/936352215551406080

God drat Cruz is such a piece of poo poo.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

seiferguy posted:

I never really did figure out the gem system. I know if you spent a ton of time on it you could create some insane gems but it just wasn't worth it to me.

I would just kind of put two people who really liked each on gem duty and just dump everything I had into it. I don't recall the game being hard enough to require gem abuse.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Sometimes I wonder if marrying a woman I started dating ten years ago was a cop-out but then I realize that I would be dead if I tried to date today

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

what are you goonz drinking tonight. I found a gin that was aged 3 years in a bourbon barrel at trader joes. Not bad, it has an interesting sweetness and cuts through the top floral notes you find in most gin

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Hula o' Maui sparkling pineapple wine.

It's delicious and a lot stronger than I remember.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

what are you goonz drinking tonight. I found a gin that was aged 3 years in a bourbon barrel at trader joes. Not bad, it has an interesting sweetness and cuts through the top floral notes you find in most gin

We had a work Christmas party and white elephant at a local Mexican place. They catered a taco bar.

45 minutes after finishing my meal I was clutching my stomach in agony and then had to walk 12 blocks to get to my car. 3 separate chugs of Pepto later I feel OK but I am not drinking tonight :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

No Butt Stuff posted:

We had a work Christmas party and white elephant at a local Mexican place. They catered a taco bar.

45 minutes after finishing my meal I was clutching my stomach in agony and then had to walk 12 blocks to get to my car. 3 separate chugs of Pepto later I feel OK but I am not drinking tonight :(

I'm sorry about your bad taco experience, and not being able to drink the pain away is the most heartbreaking part

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
the last of some caol ila 12 year. It wasn't bad.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/SenatorDurbin/status/936738041087037440

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/936741381548146688

Excerpts from the unsearchable PDF of the tax bill that was sent to senators and will be voted on tonight

https://twitter.com/Avik/status/936783067263275008

I'm sad.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Qwijib0 posted:

the last of some caol ila 12 year. It wasn't bad.

Jealous. I havent had a really good scotch since my father in law stopped drinking it because it started giving him heart burn

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I bought some Green Spot the other day. I may have to finish it all tonight.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Spoeank posted:

Swiss Miss with Kirkland scotch.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Spoeank posted:

I was at the gym for two hours and now I'm drinking La Croix. Figuring if I should go out tonight or just fart around at home.

Quiet Feet posted:

Swiss Miss with Kirkland scotch.

This guy gets it :)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Tito’s screwdriver while watching mindhunters and following the senate vote.

I need help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

I'm going to drink GnT in a airport bar to get over the weird onset of travel anxiety that suddenly has come across me.

• Locked thread