Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Scornful Sexbot posted:

I'm relatively new to all this pot using and I use a dry herb vape thing - is it true I can save the remains and just eat them in nutella or whatever?? That almost sounds too good to be true tbh

Yeah you can cook em in something or mix them with something fatty like peanut butter or nutella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
That's amazing...do I have to save up a lot or can i just dump a burned up gram in some pb?????

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Scornful Sexbot posted:

That's amazing...do I have to save up a lot or can i just dump a burned up gram in some pb?????

IIRC it's way less potent than non-vaped weed

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I highly recommend getting stoned and vacuuming your place. Not only does it feel amazing that you're pushing around a spinning dirt sucker, you are pushing it around at a slower rate than how you would push it while sober which causes the vacuum to catch more dirt and material. also the feeling of walking on newly vacuumed carpet with your bare feet while stoned is great

I associate cleaning days as weed days in general these days. nothin like eating a pizza in a newly cleaned place

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Scornful Sexbot posted:

save up as much as you can, put it in a container w/ 90+% ethanol and keep it in a freezer for like a week, shaking it once or twice a day.
filter out all the plant matter, then either evaporate the alcohol to get ghetto hash or use the alcohol tincture in drinks / sprinkle some under your tongue / whatever. an eyedropper works well to adjust dosage.

or you can be boring and just make brownies or whatever

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I walk my dog high all the time it's nice.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

LethalGeek posted:

I play catch with my dog (GusGus) while high every single night. If we try to skip a day, neither my dog or I can sleep.

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

lol I'll embarrass my dog online

ArmTheHomeless fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Dec 3, 2017

drunkelberger
Jun 8, 2014
Hey guys, I'm going to Denver tomorrow-Friday. Nothing planned except hitting up a dispensary and then eating food. Anyone that's familiar with the Washington park area got any suggestions for food places or weed shops? I'm a simple country boy from Ohio, haint never ate an edible before, but I'm looking for that "oh gently caress I'm part of the couch now" feeling.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

LethalGeek posted:

Yeah, the moon last night was spectacular.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

I highly recommend getting stoned and vacuuming your place. Not only does it feel amazing that you're pushing around a spinning dirt sucker, you are pushing it around at a slower rate than how you would push it while sober which causes the vacuum to catch more dirt and material. also the feeling of walking on newly vacuumed carpet with your bare feet while stoned is great

I associate cleaning days as weed days in general these days. nothin like eating a pizza in a newly cleaned place

Legit organized my garage stoned once- it was great.

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
me and my friends have a challenge where we get high as gently caress and see who can prepare the best baked goods that satisfies our munchies. we call it "the bake off".

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

drunkelberger posted:

Hey guys, I'm going to Denver tomorrow-Friday. Nothing planned except hitting up a dispensary and then eating food. Anyone that's familiar with the Washington park area got any suggestions for food places or weed shops? I'm a simple country boy from Ohio, haint never ate an edible before, but I'm looking for that "oh gently caress I'm part of the couch now" feeling.

just get a bit of flower, and make it a strong sativa. start with a small hit from a one-hitter.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Fututor Magnus posted:

me and my friends have a challenge where we get high as gently caress and see who can prepare the best baked goods that satisfies our munchies. we call it "the bake off".

Bake & bake dude

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

been on tour for a week in some reddish states glad to be in C a l i f o r n i a and heading to Portland and Seattle

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

IIRC it's way less potent than non-vaped weed

careful with this

I once made brownies using already vaped weed and used like 20 grams of it mixed in

I figure it was about 1g of weed per brownie

then this happened:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Yeah please go back and read my post about putting 10g of ABV into a chocolate milk and simmering it for 10min.

for the most part I run my vape (arizer Air) on green once and then will give it a stir and run it on red the next time I use it and then its done.

I put 10g of that into a chocolate milk and I was stoned for 2 days, and it was not a pleasant stoned, it was a weird nauseating body stoned.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

meanwhile I eat any edibles and my body simply grinds them into energy and I don't feel anything.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
Can I just eat my vaped weed like it's some horrible dust food instead of actually cooking it

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

yep, go for it

lemme know what the taste reminds you of

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I bought a little rig because I was tired of switching my nail out with the bowl to smoke weed, I got it home and I'm pretty sure it's a dry piece

it's cool though, if I tilt it forward slightly it closes the gap and the smoke goes through the water, and I don't get any spitback. I kind of dig it, I was looking for a teeny little desktop piece like that anyway.

Bonus: we went in initially to buy a new bowl for the bong, since I cracked it while cleaning. Instead of $20 for a new bowl, this little rig was $45 and came with a regular bowl that just happened to perfectly fit our bong, so it's like I got the rig for $25 :downs:

e: no clue how I'm ever gonna pull any reclaim out of it though

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

meanwhile I eat any edibles and my body simply grinds them into energy and I don't feel anything.

Seriously, the only time I’ve had edibles actually effect me is when I took 17 horse capsules of ground up ABV. I coffee ground the ABV and put them in those empty gel tab pills and took them 2-3 at a time. I got totally stoned like 2 hours later at my sisters house and it was awesome. But that seems a bit extreme right?

I got some dispensary suckers and cookies from a guy I know about a month ago and ate 2 suckers and felt nothing. Then the next weekend ate 5 cookies and I felt a little buzz but I was smoking a bowl alongside it all day cause it wasn’t enough. I’m always hearing how crazy edibles are and I’ve never got that hosed up. Even after the 17 pills I was fine a few hours later.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's probably like vaping is for me, some people just don't respond to it while others are raving about how great it is. Maybe it's like cilantro and years from now scientists will identify the gene that makes some people just get nothing from it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Harton posted:

Seriously, the only time I’ve had edibles actually effect me is when I took 17 horse capsules of ground up ABV. I coffee ground the ABV and put them in those empty gel tab pills and took them 2-3 at a time. I got totally stoned like 2 hours later at my sisters house and it was awesome. But that seems a bit extreme right?

I got some dispensary suckers and cookies from a guy I know about a month ago and ate 2 suckers and felt nothing. Then the next weekend ate 5 cookies and I felt a little buzz but I was smoking a bowl alongside it all day cause it wasn’t enough. I’m always hearing how crazy edibles are and I’ve never got that hosed up. Even after the 17 pills I was fine a few hours later.
I KNOW. It's too much to really bother with when the vape makes me fall over if I take one good long hit. Are you muscular and/or in really good shape?

Or it's what purple death ray said. I think cilantro tastes like soap so I got that gene obviously.

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.
if you have an inefficient vape, your AVB will be potent.

conversely, if you have a great desktop unit or a Mighty or something, there's not going to be a lot in there

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

im in portland its beautiful

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Earwicker posted:

im in portland its beautiful

Welcome, enjoy your visit!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

Legit organized my garage stoned once- it was great.

I rebuilt three areas of edging along my garden, completely ripped out an old terrace thing to put in some raised beds and reorganized my entire garage like eight times this summer. Stoned as heck the entire time and I couldn't have loved it more.

I'm debating ordering some empty gel caps off Amazon and putting my ABV in them. I have my company holiday party this Friday and have scheduled Saturday for recovery soooooooooooooooooo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I got a G-Pen Elite for Black Friday and I think I've finally found the vape for me. Really impressed by the design and efficacy, it's head and shoulders above the GoBoof Alfa. Even nicer than using my Plenty because I can just click it on, have a couple hits, then click it off. Works perfectly. Easy to clean too. Wish I had bought another one to give my dad for XMas.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao

broke a three and half week tolerance break for a potential job that i unfortunately made to final selection but did not get

i took barely two puffs from my genie and im loving gone, granted these vaporizers hit hard in the first place so my tolerance being at high school levels lmaoooo

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I a locked into a until-New-Years-day tolerance break for health, work, and reward as the nightmare that is 2018 descends like an airy sapphire hammer

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have some year old chocolate edibles / sunflower oil tinctures, you think these thigns are still good / will get me high?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Turtlicious posted:

I have some year old chocolate edibles / sunflower oil tinctures, you think these thigns are still good / will get me high?

gently caress it, worth a shot, worse thing is you get to enjoy some chocolate at least

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Mold might be the worst thing to look out for aside from a degradation of flavor and potency How well was it stored?

ArmTheHomeless
Jan 10, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

Not sure about the tincture but I'd bet the chocolate is ok if it was stored properly. Do you have a picture?

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Turtlicious posted:

It should be fine, but try it in the evening, because it might make you tired. THC degrades into CBN over time, and CBN makes you really sleepy.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

LethalGeek posted:

I KNOW. It's too much to really bother with when the vape makes me fall over if I take one good long hit. Are you muscular and/or in really good shape?

Or it's what purple death ray said. I think cilantro tastes like soap so I got that gene obviously.

Most of the time in in decent enough shape. Was a little fat when I ate all the suckers from all the drinking I did for the 2-3 months I had to quit smoking. Leveling back out now after being able to smoke again, crazy amount of calories in booze.

bagmonkey posted:

I'm debating ordering some empty gel caps off Amazon and putting my ABV in them. I have my company holiday party this Friday and have scheduled Saturday for recovery soooooooooooooooooo

I think it’s by far the best method for eating ABV, the taste of that poo poo makes me ill now after cooking with it a bunch. There is no taste especially if you take them with something good and thick like juice or milk.

My buddy has been saving a bunch of stuff up and I’m bringing the coffee grinder and the tabs over there this weekend. We’re gonna take em before band practice and see how that goes. Hopefully we have enough that I can take at least 15 myself because I’m a total scumbag apparently. I can’t figure out any explanation for why it takes that much though, gotta be a gene or some weirdness in my braingoo.

Boy of Joy
Sep 28, 2001
I thought I was dead. But I think I'm Cleopatra, too.
when the weed hits and your beats are sounding good

impure flutter
May 31, 2014

Just lol if you buy weed I've been torrenting mine for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
should have started mining BitWeed years ago