Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Dongicus posted:

PM me the deets though

I'd rather not get signed up to be a target of y'all's next rape threat campaign thanks. You can send me details if you're serious about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
honestly this is just a poor man's african aids cum. same insufferable style but way more tedious and not even good at getting under your skin.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Dongicus posted:

Really? Even more reductio add absurdum? C'mon guys, at least have a little tact. Try growing up and actually talk to people. Mature and grow up.

Can you at least, at the very least concede. Concede that it would be morally positive if Hbomberguy were to fall out of the iconic Pubg airplane and skydive to the ground safely, but immediately fall down some stairs. then he dies from it.

Are you actually Paul Joseph Watson? Just cause he read the ingredients on your brain juice doesn't mean he should die, dude.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Jesus Christ, I know D&D is the easiest subforum to troll but come on.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

1stGear posted:

Jesus Christ, I know D&D is the easiest subforum to troll but come on.

Hope he gets hit with the ban hammer soon. Even though its so easy to troll here that people kinda deserve it that is not an excuse for poo poo posting.

Midig fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 3, 2017

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Midig posted:

Hope he gets hit with the ban hammer soon. Even though its so easy to troll here that people kinda deserve it that is not an excuse for poo poo posting.

D&D is so easy to troll because it’s discussing things that are actually important to people. Oh yeah, you got a big reaction when you said all gay people should be gassed in the LGBT rights thread just after someone posted a nightmarish article about a gruesome hate crime. Whoop-de-doo, good for you.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
People getting upset about hate crimes and poverty is predictable and reasonable, which makes it not funny - people getting super mad about (supposed) subliminal circumcision references in Silent Hill video games however, is hilarious. There's no prize for picking low hanging fruit.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Dongicus posted:

can't wait for hbombers takedown where he walks by a couple of piano movers then falls down an open manhole and dies
Listen the gently caress up buddy I'm making a vlog trilogy on why you're wrong (youtube.com/TheSynicalSubmarine) and you will be so metaphysically decimated at the end that you YOURSELF will slip on a banana peel while a safe falls on you.

Mineaiki
Nov 20, 2013

Wow what a terrible thread.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Mineaiki posted:

Hey welcome back

Mineaiki posted:

Hey guys what are we talking about in this thr-------ah yeah no thanks.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Midig posted:

Debate forums kind of collapse when we’re all cynical shithawks assuming everyone else is trolling. So yeah, sure, we deserve to be trolled for assuming good faith I suppose. A+ opinion :v:

Mineaiki posted:

What a terrible post- which is just a shocking considering you haven’t made a good one yet.

PoizenJam fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Dec 3, 2017

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Well at least this one isn't a skull or some badly drawn animal, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQk5BIdsQuY

EDIT: how about a CGI polar bear in a Hawaiian shirt explaining why feminism and immigrants are bad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6uZi4morAs

Rugoberta Munchu fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 3, 2017

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Can we instead like, have an intellectual conversation where people who make statements mired in utter empirical fact don't get accused of being rapists?

Maybe its just a raw time for everyone, considering that famous YouTuber: English-version-of-leafy-is-here made a video about alt right occultism and as a result, became trapped in his own monitor by a powerful SS shaman's magick.

Can't believe he's actually loving dead.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dongicus posted:

Can we instead like, have an intellectual conversation where people who make statements mired in utter empirical fact don't get accused of being rapists?

No.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dongicus posted:

Maybe its just a raw time for everyone, considering that famous YouTuber: English-version-of-leafy-is-here made a video about alt right occultism and as a result, became trapped in his own monitor by a powerful SS shaman's magick.

Can't believe he's actually loving dead.

What the gently caress are you even talking about at this point

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

He is sending out signals that he should not be quoted or replied to and will eventually wind up like Intrinsic Field Marshal.

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Oh man I hope hbomb is okay.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

He is sending out signals that he should not be quoted or replied to and will eventually wind up like Intrinsic Field Marshal.

You think it’s like The Santa Clause or something and as one gets banned another poster is corrupted into a worthless piece of poo poo? IFM was just banned yesterday for creepy stalker stuff.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Yes I am saying Dongicus accidentally murdered Intrinsic Field Marshal.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

Yes I am saying Dongicus accidentally murdered Intrinsic Field Marshal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vMm2u3Mjk

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Can you imagine being a big enough loser to make a video like that?

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

Roth posted:

Can you imagine being a big enough loser to make a video like that?

Can you imagine being a big enough loser to upvote it?

Or...

Dongicus posted:

i LOVE gamergate. its really loving good. i love it when the gamers are on the gate
Dongicus hosed around with this message at Dec 2, 2017 around 15:55

Scrubbing post histories from loving June because you think people will dunk on you for Gamer Gate.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

Mad hominem

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

JVNO posted:

Scrubbing post histories from loving June because you think people will dunk on you for Gamer Gate.

Thread fuckin' delivers. What a cowardly sack of poo poo.

Send me Skype details Dongicus, I really want to hear what your voice sounds like, I bet it's super masculine.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I use discord because I'm a Gamer

The Cynical Phrenologist#2964 come... if you dare.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Perhaps we goons should create our own composite youtube intellectual. I'm picturing a talking grenade with a monacle, top hat, full tuxedo, sunglasses, mortarboard, full beard, Spartan helmet, walking stick, MSPaint abs, full suit of armor from Dark Souls, and WW2 german infantry helmet.

[Problematic male historical figure/color/light level] [t/T]he [adjective conveying deeply rooted insecurities] [fictional nationality and/or fictional political ideological identifier] [object/animal/"animal"].

Feel free to drop, add, or reorder parts to your liking. If anyone with some coding ability wants to make a generator, please let us know so we can provide material for the lists.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Dec 4, 2017

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Claudius the Definitely Not Gay Indo-European Who Has Had Sex Lots of Times And Is Smart

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm imagining some kind of hydra where the heads keep forming and unforming into new randomly generated combinations of primary colours and masks and headgear while screaming markov generated racist facts.

It's actually quite unsettling. I feel like it's one of those beasts from the end of the Bible.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Charles II the Manly Rational Fruitcake

Shadow the Hedgeho-no wait

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Benito The Turgid Fash Bastard.

OwlFancier posted:

It's actually quite unsettling. I feel like it's one of those beasts from the end of the Bible.

Maybe John of Patmos got so hosed up that he actually saw some of the underpinnings of human strife take forms likely to reappear again and again as emergent constants from group social interactions.

Or maybe it's a weird fucken book that nobody knows why it's still in the Bible other than that multiple people are called John.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
That Brooding Sexhaver

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

^^^ Called that and the grenade has a monocle and top hat but it has four faces Marx, Engels, Stalin and Lenin that all have convincing accents except for Stalin who sounds like Donald Duck.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Andrew Jackson the enlightened Objectivist tardigrade

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

The Rational Top Hat Wearing A Skull

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
A skull on a pile of skulls called the Khmer Rogue.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

JVNO posted:

Hahaha, seriously? Though I guess if homeboy here is embarrassed of GG to begin with is probably a good sign.

Speaking of GG, I came upon something interesting recently. I'm sure most of you know of TotalBiscuit. Turns out he's a GG'er but with a twist! Admittedly, I've only seen a few videos of him where he's interviewed on the subject, but of every one I've seen so far, he never mentions anything about feminists, gays or minorities ruining gaming. Instead, he talks about poo poo like publishers paying off reviewers for favorable coverage and stuff like that. In other words, he is quite possibly the only GG'er on the planet that legitimately, genuinely, and unironically cares about ethics in games journalism! :monocle: He follows chuds like Sargon, and AlphaOmegaSin and the like on Twitter, and seriously thinks that GG is a legitimate honorable movement. It's actually quite fascinating in a way.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mr Interweb posted:

Hahaha, seriously? Though I guess if homeboy here is embarrassed of GG to begin with is probably a good sign.

Speaking of GG, I came upon something interesting recently. I'm sure most of you know of TotalBiscuit. Turns out he's a GG'er but with a twist! Admittedly, I've only seen a few videos of him where he's interviewed on the subject, but of every one I've seen so far, he never mentions anything about feminists, gays or minorities ruining gaming. Instead, he talks about poo poo like publishers paying off reviewers for favorable coverage and stuff like that. In other words, he is quite possibly the only GG'er on the planet that legitimately, genuinely, and unironically cares about ethics in games journalism! :monocle: He follows chuds like Sargon, and AlphaOmegaSin and the like on Twitter, and seriously thinks that GG is a legitimate honorable movement. It's actually quite fascinating in a way.

Yeah AFAIK he hopped on the GG bandwagon when it took off but might actually have been the only person on earth who actually did think it was about ethics in games journalism. So he's got some weird loving associations as a result. Why he keeps on with it I dunno but it's been a thing for a while I think. It's honestly hard to tell with him how much is just him being a prick and how much of an actual shithead he is.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Weird BIAS posted:

A skull on a pile of skulls called the Khmer Rogue.

Do that in pixelart, add in some suit chaff like a tie and a few monocles and cufflinks

The Dashing, Dapper, Suave Khmer Roguelike

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Somfin posted:

You said it'd be good if he died.

I have to assume you think that for a reason.

Given hbomb's choice of targets, there's only a few groups you can possibly fall into if you think that.

it's really surprising to me that anyone in this thread would support hbomberguy after his disgusting, vile, unforgivable remarks about dark souls 2 being just as good as the other souls games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DS2 is my favorite DS game.

• Locked thread