Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

An Emergency Response Team animal unit but the animals are cats in police animal uniforms. Not like cartoon talking cats or anything just regular untrained cats with those service animal vests on.

They have the K-9 units that can sniff for bombs and stuff but no these are just cats that give zero shits about the people they are supposed to be saving and go get stuck in trees or something. Then they have to call the fire department to come get them down or whatever instead of sending the fire department to help the people in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
spawn-camping the maternity ward

Sing Along

by Athanatos
"It's over, Anakin! I have the moral high ground!"

"You underestimate the impact that my prius and organic fair trade coffee have on my carbon footprint!"

"Don't say there's such a thing as ethical consumption under capitalism."

*shwwwwssssssttt*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*men at work voice* woo gotta pee now

ooof gotta pee now

crimes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Behind that tree now

No one can see now

Harold Fjord
Oedipal Arrangements

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Cursed by witches, but still too proud to admit I was wrong.

stephen Kings thinner, but set now so the protagonist is first really psyched and the. goes on to market his gypsy weight loss cure

sockingtonsworth

deep dish peat moss posted:

Different kind of *punk, like cyberpunk and steampunk but new things. Of course there's Weedpunk where the earth is covered by a dense, slowing fog and the sun has gone ultraviolet, and Netpunk where everyone lives on one of those endless black gridded planes in the digital world.

someone called my music vapor punk today

Harold Fjord
Subforum: QCS

Topic: New DND Subforum: Only Polls.

Tag:Poll

Then it'd have a poll I guess.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The exciting reign of King Theodoric the Radical, the most 90's x-trem of all monarchs. His coronation gear was sponsored by Jolt! Soda. He has a Minister of Kickflips. His court wizard is working on a cheeto tree.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Do a reasonable amount of some of the drugs and ohter lackluster slogans.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Thread about how the olympics are fail as hell in the future because the games have gotten worse.

Like, you're complaining about how the Olympics used to be better before they added all kind of bull poo poo sports, getting angry at low-gravity lazer-tag being a discipline and how pro gamers don't have rippled swimmer's bodies, but looks like cancer ward survivors, and everything used to be better back in the day when instead of stupid poo poo like synchronized real-time strategy gaming parades, there was real sports like how the impossibly big men on bull-hormones, who would later die in their 50s from hear failure, threw hammers down a field of grass at nothing.

Grandmother of Five

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Me, sitting in my wheelchair, my aging temporarily suspended at a 80 year old body-age since that's when the technology became avalible for my generation. I'm surrounded by my kids, grand kids and great grandkids, watching the 2372 Olympics, staring at the person who is standing on the 1st place podium, who has a race and gender that is a perfect conglemeration of all the people of the era of my youth...I'm leaning in real close to the TV (hard of sight now, keep forgetting to turn my implants on and make my whole family cringe hard as I ask wayyyy to loudly: IS THAT OUR GUY??? all the grandkids shaking their heads sort of laughing overbearingly, rolling their eyes, kindly reminding me of the One World Government etc, my oldest girl who was age-suspended at 58 leaning in to tell me; "remember ma, the league of nations was disbanded :)" me; YEAH, BUT IS THAT OUR GUY WHAT WON IT??

Grandmother of Five

Watching a quick draw lazer stand-off competition which is what old timey boxing has now evolved into; two identical mulatto-skinned athletes squaring off, skillfully and harmlessly tracing the outline of each other with their lazer-pens; my mouth opening and closing silently as i watch, futilely trying work my way towards expressing a sentiment of dissatisfaction that I can't just place - all my identical-looking great grandkid+ who are frozen in their mid-twenties looking aghast and apologetically at their partners each time I look like I'm about to speak, Finally, i say: "the.... scoring system... seems stupid to me" - everybody doing a big sigh of relief

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Australianpunk: Just like cyberpunk except everything is Australian.

"I've gandered at shite you lot couldn't be arsed about. Bog tinnys going tits up at the arse end of orion.
Yours truly has squized c beams twinklin' about in the paki black near that dodgy tosser's gate. All them
moments will be arsed off in the ol' tick tock like.... tears in the piss. Time to bugger off." Australian Roy Batty - Blade Runner: Down Unda!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
mad max is already australiapunk tho?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Koishi Komeiji

*The AI Roomba Rhythmic gymnastics event starts*

Me: Are they allowed to compete? :corsair:

*Whole room gasps in shock*

Son (whispering): Dad, cool it on the racism, Debbie is half Roomba. :rolleyes:

Me: Back in my day they didn't talk and we used them to vacuum our ca- :corsair:

Son: DAD! :cripes:

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Dec 3, 2017

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The VR VR Triathalon where you simulate being in a simulation of a triathalon. Good athletes master the games, great athletes master the emulator lag.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Sportscommentbot gets stuck in a loop: "We're gonna get out there and give 110 percent and leave it all on the field, because the real winners try and we're gonna..."

Phyzzle

Twenty Four posted:

An Emergency Response Team animal unit but the animals are cats in police animal uniforms. Not like cartoon talking cats or anything just regular untrained cats with those service animal vests on.

They have the K-9 units that can sniff for bombs and stuff but no these are just cats that give zero shits about the people they are supposed to be saving and go get stuck in trees or something. Then they have to call the fire department to come get them down or whatever instead of sending the fire department to help the people in the first place.

This is a positive piss test for marijuana in post form.

Twenty Four

Phyzzle posted:

This is a positive piss test for marijuana in post form.

And I don't even, so I take this as some sort of byob posting medal of honor.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You're stuffed to the gills with blood! We gotta vent you liike a boiler before you blow. *gets a huge boba straw*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
the naturopath community, but it's just medieval medicine with modern slogans

Manifisto

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

ty nesamdoom!

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
the self-help maxims of a man reared through his childhood by a St. Bernard dog nanny, in the vein of those "Everything I Needed To Know I Learned..." books.

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Grandmother of Five posted:

Watching a quick draw lazer stand-off competition which is what old timey boxing has now evolved into; two identical mulatto-skinned athletes squaring off, skillfully and harmlessly tracing the outline of each other with their lazer-pens; my mouth opening and closing silently as i watch, futilely trying work my way towards expressing a sentiment of dissatisfaction that I can't just place - all my identical-looking great grandkid+ who are frozen in their mid-twenties looking aghast and apologetically at their partners each time I look like I'm about to speak, Finally, i say: "the.... scoring system... seems stupid to me" - everybody doing a big sigh of relief

Twenty Four

Kthulhu5000 posted:

the self-help maxims of a man reared through his childhood by a St. Bernard dog nanny, in the vein of those "Everything I Needed To Know I Learned..." books.

St. Bernard bringing a barrel shaped bottle of milk around it's neck.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
'A little drool'll do ya'

'When in doubt, lick it'

'If their butt you do not sniff
their life you will not get a whiff'

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
goon project: lure danny glover in to an artsy independent drama about a real world issue that he cares about and gradually reveal that his character is a retired cop named murtaugh

wearing a lampshade

Opening up the hood to find out your engine is just a team of sled dogs. They lick your face and bowl you over for pets, but all you can think about is that bastard mechanic who's been lying to you this whole time.

Twenty Four

albany academy posted:

Opening up the hood to find out your engine is just a team of sled dogs. They lick your face and bowl you over for pets, but all you can think about is that bastard mechanic who's been lying to you this whole time.

*Notices the temp gauge is running hot and the fuel gauge is running low, pulls over with a few bowls of food and water*

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I would participate in a Make the World Flinstones Again thread where everything is like dogcar.

---

Malorkus, the clothing line for pinheads, dweebs, and cretins. Visit our store at dork.us

Malorkus: "It's Supposed To Look That Way"

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

albany academy posted:

:justpost: , friend

Koishi Komeiji

You open up your computer case to see why the yob is running slowly and inside is just the hammock cat swinging back and forth. Hammock cat looks at the audience and goes "Eh, it's a living :shrug:"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You remember those old TVs that were super thick and heavy? Tiny actors in there.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
She pees on the pregnancy test and you both wait with baited breath... this is it, your lives may never be the same after this moment.

A flap on the tester opens up and a caterpillar pokes its head out and gives the anxious couple twenty-five thumbs up.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

DavidAlltheTime posted:

She pees on the pregnancy test and you both wait with baited breath... this is it, your lives may never be the same after this moment.

A flap on the tester opens up and a caterpillar pokes its head out and gives the anxious couple twenty-five thumbs up.

barney misunderstands when fred relates the story and barney goes overboard buying 25 strollers and cribs and a mountain of loincloth diapers

----------------

vanisher

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

DavidAlltheTime posted: