Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I was told I would be kidnapped and beheaded in Mexico. Can a pasty white boy actually go and have a good time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I was told I would be kidnapped and beheaded in Mexico. Can a pasty white boy actually go and have a good time?

We talking some border town or a sea side resort?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Current mood
https://twitter.com/KitteryRd/status/937119138522238976

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Mexico City

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Okay Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Halo Top Ice cream is good, but the rainbow swirl tastes godawful, but then again I was probably expecting it to taste a little sweeter and like rainbow sherbet.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/axios/status/937112903143919617

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hell, same

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I could (and do) eat over double that in Pizza and cinnamon sticks so color me unimpressed.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Everything but the fries and milkshakes are awful at McDonald's

Especially the McRib, which is terrible

(Breakfast menu excluded)

e: I guess the apple pies are good too

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I worked at McDonald's when I was 16. The mcrib is absolute disgusting. It's just a white formed piece of "pork" with weird fake bones that they toss on the grill for a second then dunk in a giant tub of hot BBQ sauce until someone orders it.

I will never understand why people like it.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
I love McRibs. I won't go near a fish filet though.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

If I’m drunk and there’s a Krystal’s nearby words can’t describe what I’m capable of

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

If I’m drunk and there’s a Krystal’s nearby words can’t describe what I’m capable of

God I haven't had that in forever. Last time I visited my folks I just spent all my time at bojangles

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is there anyone else who would happily enter the Matrix solely because you could "eat" all of the delicious food in the world you want and not gain any weight?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

The only Krystal near me closed years ago, I miss those mini chili dogs so much

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is there anyone else who would happily enter the Matrix solely because you could "eat" all of the delicious food in the world you want and not gain any weight?

Do I KNOW I’m in the matrix?

Am I there permanently?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Do I KNOW I’m in the matrix?

Am I there permanently?

Yes and No respectively.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jokes on you, Manas programmed the steak simulation

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Real talk, a real matrix that you could go in and out of at will would be the end of humanity

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

Real talk, a real matrix that you could go in and out of at will would be the end of humanity

https://youtu.be/s-XMyD0GXxc

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I have not puked so much after drinking in years. Maybe since college. Day 1 or vacation a success!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Intruder posted:

Get a vanilla milkshake and 2 apple pies and dunk the pies in the milkshake

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Actual footage of what happened to Alistair Overeem tonight

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Get a vanilla milkshake and 2 apple pies and dunk the pies in the milkshake

I don't eat sugar anymore :shrug:

Even the tuna jello pie, I used sugar free jello

The only sugar I consume is ethanol ;)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

Francis Ngannou is gonna go to Libya and beat every slave trader to death with one punch each

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/mma_uncut/status/937185308507959298

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Golden State is now selling a cider made with ginger and lemongrass and it is amazing.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

No Butt Stuff posted:

Mexico City is pretty safe. Cartel stuff hasn’t really touched it. I’m very pasty and white and so is my girlfriend and we had no issues walking around at night in the part of town we were in.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Same question, but what if instead of the Matrix Kyla this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=drRDcf4vF-k

Intruder posted:

There was a who lot of brain damage handed out on that card.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Stolen from the UFC thread

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I made 10 meals, breakfast and lunch for my recommended calories and macros for my size and activity that my dietician friend gave me.

It's a whole lot more food than I have been eating. Even before I add in the dinners he recommended it looks like a lot. All weighed and measured with food scales.

He laughed at how light my food diary was for my activity levels.

Guess I'll give this a go for a month - need dem gainz.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Border towns are fine.

Don't be a moron and you'll be fine.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Intruder posted:

The breakfast menu is garbage.

The southwest chicken salad is good and comes in at less than 500 calories (including dressing).

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Remember that Brian Ross said that Flynn was gonna testify that Trump told him to set up a meeting with the Russians?

Oops.

quote:

ABC News suspends Brian Ross for 4 weeks over erroneous Flynn story

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/02/media/abc-news-brian-ross/index.html

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Yeah he's squealing about Kushner.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ross could still be wrong obviously because he's Brian Ross citing one source, but for his part he's standing by Trump telling Flynn to set up the meeting. Just changing that it happened when Trump was president-elect and not when he was a candidate.

Which takes things from a slam dunk on colluding during the election (if true of course) back to Logan act things. Which is still a big deal, but not a holy poo poo they were definitely working with the Russians during the election deal.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

BlindSite posted:

I made 10 meals, breakfast and lunch for my recommended calories and macros for my size and activity that my dietician friend gave me.

It's a whole lot more food than I have been eating. Even before I add in the dinners he recommended it looks like a lot. All weighed and measured with food scales.

He laughed at how light my food diary was for my activity levels.

Guess I'll give this a go for a month - need dem gainz.

What's your recommended cals for the day?

Also who doesn't like the McDonald's breakfast menu???

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

Ross could still be wrong obviously because he's Brian Ross citing one source, but for his part he's standing by Trump telling Flynn to set up the meeting. Just changing that it happened when Trump was president-elect and not when he was a candidate.

Which takes things from a slam dunk on colluding during the election (if true of course) back to Logan act things. Which is still a big deal, but not a holy poo poo they were definitely working with the Russians during the election deal.

thats a HUUUUUUUGE difference though.

It's also entirely possible he was suspended for burning a source they hadn't triple corroborated yet.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

thats a HUUUUUUUGE difference though.

Oh yeah, I didn't mean to downplay it at all. It's a monumental fuckup. Plus you're right that he might have just burned a source before verifying anything.

He deserves his suspension at the least.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

BOOK CHAT

What book are you currently reading?
What book did you last read?

Think me n the lady are gonna go to the library today

My god I've been so MIA here

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSuregWhlWk

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

BOOK CHAT

What book are you currently reading?
What book did you last read?

Think me n the lady are gonna go to the library today

My god I've been so MIA here

The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness.

On top of my patho book which absorbs most of my life.

Here have more :thisisfine:

https://twitter.com/jacobkornbluh/status/937316744066224129

• Locked thread