Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
The Lawyer usually manages to get away at least unharmed, plus he has all the profits from Kitten Mittens!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ooooooooooh this leather's tighter than dickskin

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Tristesse posted:

The Lawyer usually manages to get away at least unharmed, plus he has all the profits from Kitten Mittens!

He flew too close to the sun.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Tristesse posted:

losing an eye is some pretty good harm

Pepper Jack came away without any problems, saving himself from having the life-ruinous Dee as his ho to get the Fraggle rock Thermos
Schmitty avoided being kicked out of a car and didn't have to do anything but the weird men's ceremony, and then he banged the waitress
Z has continued to thrive despite the gang's repeated presence in his life

that's all I got

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Bill pretty much destroyed his life all on his own. The gang actually stopped him from killing himself.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

The old black man got a pretty sweet living situation out of his encounter with the gang, at least for a year.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

get that OUT of my face posted:

The old black man got a pretty sweet living situation out of his encounter with the gang, at least for a year.

Hell, he even gets to choose the movie for movie night sometimes.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

David D. Davidson posted:

Bill pretty much destroyed his life all on his own. The gang actually stopped him from killing himself.

And he's done so well for himself since then.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
LoL at shorting your own son $30 for coke he sold you at your own court hearing.

They did such a great job of making every pondie episode complete rock bottom

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Bust Rodd posted:

LoL at shorting your own son $30 for coke he sold you at your own court hearing.

They did such a great job of making every pondie episode complete rock bottom

It's due to his great sponsor

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Did anyone ever meet the Gang and not have their life completely ruined?

The Maniac's life improved, actually -- he kicked rear end in that reverse funnel marketing scheme.

RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You have kids, Maniac?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In a show of totally brilliant actors doing stupid poo poo, RR Piper just dominating as Maniac is one of the shows absolute peaks and “He kept calling you the ‘N’ word” is endlessly hilarious to me

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is this still The Mick thread? There's a lot of incest plots on the show.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Mick was on loving point last night. The little kid popping up everywhere shouldn't have been as funny as it was

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

bring back old gbs posted:

The Mick was on loving point last night. The little kid popping up everywhere shouldn't have been as funny as it was

Yeah I just caught it this morning and all three plots were really funny. The scene at the bar with Jimmy and Mick swapping vomit was amazing (it even included a classic Kaitlin Olsen gag/dry-heave when Jimmy chugs the glass of vom). I loved how every time Ben popped in with an uncomfortable question, Sabrina would look around for someone else to answer it and find herself alone. The expression of incredulity on her face each time was priceless.

I hope this show keeps up because it's definitely one of the better comedies out there right now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That little kid is the funniest person on the show which is no small feat.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

The scene from last week where Ben was going around punching all the kids on his Losers list was amazing

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I liked the Boys Soul joke but Black Eye instead

novamute
Jul 5, 2006

o o o
"You guys wanna go to a maze?" from Ben at the end of episode 6 had me literally rolling with laughter.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fellatio del Toro posted:

The scene from last week where Ben was going around punching all the kids on his Losers list was amazing

I normally... despise child actors. Ben is funnier than people decades older than him. Like he's got a knack for comedic acting and I don't think it can be attributed solely to direction/writing.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I don't think they used him quite as much in the first season, but now that he has some experience they're letting him do a lot more. Dude is killing it. His scenes are usually the ones that stick with me the most after viewing.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Somebody not named Danny DeVito will be voicing Detective Pikachu

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Going through a background noise rewatch and holy poo poo Charlie's song in 'the gang tries to win an award' kills me every time. Maybe it's due in part to Z looking like he's actually into the song and shouting 'Oh poo poo' at the point the song turns nasty.

That and the wrestling episode. RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper. 'Does he have a bucket of chestnuts in the back seat of his car?!'

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

LadyPictureShow posted:

holy poo poo Charlie's song

Speaking of Charlie singing, any nebulous excuse to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Just gonna re-post this for the hell of it

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Magic's in the aaaaaiir

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This world wasn't good enough for Fat Mac :unsmith:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

Going through a background noise rewatch and holy poo poo Charlie's song in 'the gang tries to win an award' kills me every time. Maybe it's due in part to Z looking like he's actually into the song and shouting 'Oh poo poo' at the point the song turns nasty.

Z, like a lot of the side characters on the show, doesn't show up much, but when he does it's pure gold. His nostalgic monologue about jean shorts to Ben the Soldier is one of my favorite moments in the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lag1bXylX00

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
You gotta take them off son.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

David D. Davidson posted:

You gotta take them off son.

*intense, wise, yet crazy side eyed stare*

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
It's like he's about to pull some Samuel L Jackson Pulp Fiction speech but it's about blowing the crotch out of jean shorts.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The gang goes to the Vatican

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Look, JorgeFrancis, you've only got a few years left, you should get real weird with 'em.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I was watching the video for the new Tonya Harding movie (which looks great) and the guy playing Shawn Eckhart looked and sounded so familiar it was driving me nuts. Had to imdb it but it's the kid who played Richie the juggalo kid. I hope he gets more roles because he was funny in the trailer.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
I'm trying to get into the Mick and Kaitlin Olson is funny in it, but jesus the two male sons are the worst loving actors I've seen outside of community theater.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Phanatic posted:

I'm trying to get into the Mick and Kaitlin Olson is funny in it, but jesus the two male sons are the worst loving actors I've seen outside of community theater.

Ben is kind of hit or miss, but Chip really hits some gold moments with how terrible the character is.

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Whoever plays Bill Ponderosa is the dad on Young Sheldon.
It's set in the 80s, so we can't even pretend we're watching Pondy having a secret family while on a bender.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Phanatic posted:

You're full of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah those kids are way better than some of the dreadful ones I've seen, who barely seem to know what their lines mean.

The worst is British sitcoms, they may as well get a wooden prop child sometimes