Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I love how when Howard does his parents on the phone (the bullhorn), how incredibly pugnacious and nasty "they" are towards Robin. Howard has been ramping it up, and I love it!

"Who is that?"

"... it's Robin. ROBIN."

"Who?"

Moniker posted:

Pretty sure he was in a union but isn't in one at Sirius.

I don't think it's that kind of union, I think he is still protected at Sirius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

He's in one of the IBEW locals probably.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Scott is one of the few people who isn't afraid to talk back to Howard and Robin and I always put that down to him being in a union. It would be much harder for them to fire him specifically.

"Ten minutes times ten cigarettes, how much is it?"

"Everytime they smoke a cigarette it's ten minutes"

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

I love how when Howard does his parents on the phone (the bullhorn), how incredibly pugnacious and nasty "they" are towards Robin. Howard has been ramping it up, and I love it!

For as much as I dislike the way the show has changed, I'll always enjoy when Robin and "Howard's parents" have a conversation, like when she talks to "them" directly.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

DeadBonesBrook posted:

"Ten minutes times ten cigarettes, how much is it?"

"Ten minutes times ten cigarettes is an hour!" -Bizzbazz host

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I listened to the first modern stern I have in a long time, and when did Wendy become Wendy the slow adult. Also when did she become such a piece of poo poo. I knew she ate garbage but her scamming everyone is crazy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lifespan posted:

"Ten minutes times ten cigarettes is an hour!" -Bizzbazz host

"Wait, hold on..."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Best bit with Scott was when he tried to ditch the Block Party due to a "family cousin" getting married

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

The_Rob posted:

I listened to the first modern stern I have in a long time, and when did Wendy become Wendy the slow adult. Also when did she become such a piece of poo poo. I knew she ate garbage but her scamming everyone is crazy.

Yeah she's become a pan handler both online and off to buy energy drinks and scratch offs. She became slow adult and Gary the retard became Gary the conquerer at some point a year or 2 ago. The show is sad now so I don't listen nearly as much

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Her IQ is 61, it's not really scamming, she just realized she can ask and most people will give her something. It's like when your dog figures out if they look at you enough when you're eating you might throw them some. They don't know it's considered a scummy behavior, that's why High Pitch Eric (who tanked his test on purpose) is way worse, because he drat sure knows right and wrong.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

I feel like it's a Marci Turk Initiative to keep the staff from becoming personalities on the show.

You know, i never really considered that but you're probably right.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

congrats on being the morally superior retard

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Yes!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I dislike Shuli

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Wendy's been a prize beggar since the terrestrial days. Money for bills or Christmas presents which, of course, was spent on endless stuft crust pizzas from Pizza Hut.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

It's insane how much she changed, visually. She went from a 20-something to looking like she's 60 in about ten years.

Ten pizzas times ten minutes, how long is that?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Yes

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Her IQ is 61, it's not really scamming, she just realized she can ask and most people will give her something. It's like when your dog figures out if they look at you enough when you're eating you might throw them some. They don't know it's considered a scummy behavior, that's why High Pitch Eric (who tanked his test on purpose) is way worse, because he drat sure knows right and wrong.

Except for when Wolfie played the audio of him observing Wendy and she was telling people she was homeless and had three children and needed the money to buy food for them.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Wendy did president Clinton rape you?

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I'm trying to gently caress Diana (and her Mom's) hot, loving, rear end in a top hat.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Sand Monster posted:

Except for when Wolfie played the audio of him observing Wendy and she was telling people she was homeless and had three children and needed the money to buy food for them.

That's fair but I also think that's like when 7 year olds lie to you.

I just don't attribute malice in her lies like I do with HPE.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

High pitch Eric is the worst, Eric the Actor was the best. Got their death dates switched.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I have an adjustable rate mortgage with an adjustment date of an amortization schedule with annual percentage rate of 10%, and the appraised value on an assumable mortgage with a balloon mortgage and balloon payment and bankruptcy of sale with bi-weekly mortgage on a bridge loan with a bi-down call option and a cash out refinances certificate of deposit-

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

GenoCanSing posted:

I'm trying to gently caress Diana (and her Mom's) hot, loving, rear end in a top hat.

Get me on your father's cock, NOW!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

I have an adjustable rate mortgage with an adjustment date of an amortization schedule with annual percentage rate of 10%, and the appraised value on an assumable mortgage with a balloon mortgage and balloon payment and bankruptcy of sale with bi-weekly mortgage on a bridge loan with a bi-down call option and a cash out refinances certificate of deposit-

Are you saying that you have no COLD water in your apartment?

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Moniker posted:

You know, i never really considered that but you're probably right.

then why were Brent and that idiot who goes on Tinder to have sex with randos foisted upon us

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I can't hear any Christmas music now without hearing George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ0AaUaKB80

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I still can't listen to the Richard Christy drunk voicemail for Will without busting out laughing. You love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOhp_oLdAG8

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I'm behind on this thread, and listening to the Stern Show, but does anyone know what's doing on with Ronnie? There was an extra Thursday show where Ronnie just went nuts. Sounded really odd.

This is at least the second time I remember him acting like this. Best I can tell it's either dementia, a stroke, maybe a side effect from being hypnotized, or simply just not playing around with the crew.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

There was an extra Thursday show where Ronnie just went nuts.

You'll have to be more specific.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Smeep posted:

then why were Brent and that idiot who goes on Tinder to have sex with randos foisted upon us

Ah you're right. Nevermind.

I'm behind on this thread, and listening to the Stern Show, but does anyone know what's doing on with Ronnie? There was an extra Thursday show where Ronnie just went nuts. Sounded really odd.

This is at least the second time I remember him acting like this. Best I can tell it's either dementia, a stroke, maybe a side effect from being hypnotized, or simply just not playing around with the crew.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. IMO Ronnie is one of the most normal of the entire staff. He's overly sexual but he's got a young fiance so who knows if that keeps him young. All of the super gross sexual stuff is all put on for the show. Or at least it sounds like it to me.

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

I think he is referencing the ah ha moment Ronnie had when they were busting his balls and sexualized the Rice-a-Roni jingle when Howard was doing his Pat Robertson. There wasn't anything wrong with him, it seemed like he was only halfway in to the bit when he put San Francisco treat and the sexual context Howard was using together.

Geekslinger fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Dec 4, 2017

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Geekslinger posted:

I think he is referencing the ah ha moment Ronnie had when they were busting his balls and sexualized the Rice-a-Roni jingle. There wasn't anything wrong with him, it seemed like he was only halfway in to the bit when he put San Francisco treat and the sexual context Howard was using together.

That was the most recent moment, but I know I've heard Ronnie space out before like that. I guess Ronnie just isn't great at keeping on topic.

e: Found the clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht323bCoTdI&t=6553s

ee: After relistening, it doesn't sound nearly as weird as it did the first time. Ronnie just picked a bad moment to speak up in the middle of a bit.

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 5, 2017

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Ronnie has totally become the most important member of the staff for content. The creepy recorded bits, the engagement, the vacation stories, the hypnosis, the fact that he is the only guy who fights any more... he has definitely had more time on air in last couple of years than all of Sal & Richard's work combined.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ronnie loves air time and will act accordingly in any given situation in order to maximize his time in the studio.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

https://twitter.com/JefftheDrunk1/status/937681113954377728

If you haven't been listening, you should find clips of yesterday's show and I think last Wednesday or Thursday because it basically came out that Jeff does private shows for "women" where he jerks off on Periscope (they played audio of one, it's so vile you might vomit) because he thinks he's an attractive celebrity. The reality is he's being catfished by a bunch of guys. He's furious at Shuli and Howard for exposing this on air.

e: here's a clip from last week. There was like 20 minutes of them making fun of him today. Super NSFW NSFL material though.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/11/28/jeff-drunk-cyber-sexing-actual-women-periscope/

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I'm sure his departure will last a month at best. Jeff is like Eric the Ungrateful Midget that way. They complain and dramatically leave but then realize they have no life and people only know they exist because of the show.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crotch Bat posted:

https://twitter.com/JefftheDrunk1/status/937681113954377728

If you haven't been listening, you should find clips of yesterday's show and I think last Wednesday or Thursday because it basically came out that Jeff does private shows for "women" where he jerks off on Periscope (they played audio of one, it's so vile you might vomit) because he thinks he's an attractive celebrity. The reality is he's being catfished by a bunch of guys. He's furious at Shuli and Howard for exposing this on air.

e: here's a clip from last week. There was like 20 minutes of them making fun of him today. Super NSFW NSFL material though.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/2017/11/28/jeff-drunk-cyber-sexing-actual-women-periscope/

If he used his dead arm to jerk off I’d watch out of morbid curiosity

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/EricMidgetFacts/status/938045796271951872

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It is with a heavy heart I'm leaving a show I'm not part of or an employee of. God bless