Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Big Mike is now a corncob. :rip:

https://twitter.com/ShakeThemRopes/status/937484543572967424

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ahahaha

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Baseball like as a coach or as a minor league player?

Dude just needs to get off social media and not announce it. Announcing it just holds you accountable when you backtrack.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Baseball like as a coach or as a minor league player?

Dude just needs to get off social media and not announce it. Announcing it just holds you accountable when you backtrack.

Quitting social media is the best thing I've ever done. So much less stressful without it. Only time I missed Twitter was when Miami clowned Notre Dame a month ago because I'm sure it was beautiful then but otherwise, nah boss.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
Now his twitter is deleted

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

C. Everett Koop posted:

Quitting social media is the best thing I've ever done. So much less stressful without it. Only time I missed Twitter was when Miami clowned Notre Dame a month ago because I'm sure it was beautiful then but otherwise, nah boss.

looks like big mike agrees

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Twitter is good when you're nobody and all you wanna do is make bad jokes. Kinda like this forum, but more relevant. Twitter is bad when you're Mike Elgin or Will Ospreay.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dias posted:

Twitter is good when you're nobody and all you wanna do is make bad jokes. Kinda like this forum, but more relevant. Twitter is bad when you're Mike Elgin or Will Ospreay.

but very good if you're hiromu

https://twitter.com/TIMEBOMB1105/status/937514149139005440

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Mazel, :daryl:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
If anyone is late to the thread or away this weekend:
http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2017/12/03/michael-elgin-sells-glory-pro-amid-vic-venom-scandal/

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/937520276736233472?s=17

:(

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

Cut this kind of poo poo out and post about wrestlers and social media.

Sure, here you go

https://twitter.com/P_Gordon_Diddy/status/937525388858810368

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Devastating

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The crotch of those jeans has very little give :ohdear:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

great job wrestling, making free titties on the twitter even more scarce.

dumbos.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/TOKSFALE/status/937542711497785345?s=17

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

i am surprised that, mike "i pissed on someone who wasn't exactly consenting to it for a bet" elgin has some skeletons in his closet
Is that trailer still online? I had completely forgotten about it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

woof some of Fale's likes are lovely

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

davidbix posted:

Is that trailer still online? I had completely forgotten about it.
After realizing what shoot it was (Kevin Steen Show) the answer is no, though I have no clue when exactly it was pulled. Only copy on Wayback Machine doesn't have the video, either. The shoot is still on HWN, though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress being the elite hiromu's twitter account is the best social media extended universe

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erNHe8E5zLA

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

davidbix posted:

After realizing what shoot it was (Kevin Steen Show) the answer is no, though I have no clue when exactly it was pulled. Only copy on Wayback Machine doesn't have the video, either. The shoot is still on HWN, though.

the video is being shared a lot on Twitter. I hadn't seen it before. It's worth watching just to see how mentally checked out Steen is listening to Elgin's lovely sexual escapades.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Man, it's been a while but I still wince every time I see Austin's knees.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Ironically on the latest podcast of his I listened to he talks about the state of his knees and his neck. Suffice to say that retiring early and being pretty good about not going back has him not actually suffering any pain or mobility issues like his contemporaries.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Liquid Communism posted:

I can never get past that Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels both dress exactly like my dad.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Defiance Industries posted:

I can never get past that Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels both dress exactly like my dad.

steve austin has always dressed like a dad. stone cold was always the suburban contractor who finally had enough of the rich guy telling him the remodel he hired him to do should've been done weeks ago, and has finally had enough

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

davidbix posted:

full story

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...um=comment_list

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
That's literally a shoot, brother.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

I do not understand the reference

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

you should watch Bojack Horseman

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

It's from Bojack Horseman. Serious Season 3 spoilers: His mother had a significantly older brother who died in WW2 when she was a young girl. Her mother did not handle this well. She was a jovial lady but absolutely broke down. Bojack's grandfather decided to give his wife a lobotomy to cure her 'condition'.

This was a pretty traumatic experience that drove Bojack's mom to constantly rebel against her rich, high class dad. She hooked up with a low class author, who got her pregnant. She then ran away to be with him, which was not a relationship Bojack's dad was too thrilled about but he took responsibility.

It was a rocky marriage between a woman used to life's luxuries and a man who had never had any. They were poor for quite a while, leading to loud arguments between Bojack's parents. Having been forced to give up on his dreams, she eventually convinced her husband to do the same. She got him a job at her dad's company, which made him miserable as he felt like a sell out. This drove a bitter wedge between Bojack's parents. They constantly took out their misery on Bojack, insulting and demeaning him at every chance they got. In their eyes, Bojack ruined their lives.

I don't know which of that Cody's mom is similar to, but none of that is the kind of thing I'd say "ha" and joke about if it was my mom.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

maybe cody meant bojack from dragon ball, in that bojack's mom gave birth to a cool leader of space pirates

that cody/bucks show is going to be from the moon

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Let's talk about the real enemy. Robots!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gently caress robots? What are the Japanese up to now?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/937828134853988352?s=17

What's this about?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

What's this about?

Owens' wife's instagram posted messages about how she'd caught Owens cheating on her for the fifth time and their relationship was over. At the same time, Owens' own account was deleted.

Shortly after his wife came back online to say her account had been hacked and the messages posted by some rear end in a top hat, that there was absolutely nothing true about it, and that Kevin had deleted his account because they'd also been trying to access his as well.

So like Owens says, it is a cesspool.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Whoa boy I missed a lot.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Jesus. Why can't people just not mess with other people's lives in that way...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Jesus. Why can't people just not mess with other people's lives in that way...

well maybe kev should stop cheating on his wife no matter how cute sami zayn is huh