Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Keep the chests for mega whales to dump infinite money into since that's the obvious purpose, make the bios like A-force ones (and hell restrict them from tickets / daily sub) so us plebians can do the slow grind if we want.

E: oh man I just got a 1* mastery ticket whoooooooaaaa who shall I spend this treasure on?

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Dec 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dads gonna fix it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There's a notice in the emails that says they moved the bios to the lab in response. Honestly, I'd be content with that as I already got Nova before I ran out of Universal Stones to convert and it doesn't strike me as any harder than A-Force. But if they go just add the same A-Force daily bios eligibility than I think it pretty well addresses the problems. They're still annoyingly hard to get/build up, but not in any new way that can't be worked around with tickets.

Right now I'm just debating on using my Mega Ticket (and the one I'll get in a couple of days) on Nova and Anti-Man instead of saving them for Quasar and Valkyrie.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

STAC Goat posted:

Right now I'm just debating on using my Mega Ticket (and the one I'll get in a couple of days) on Nova and Anti-Man instead of saving them for Quasar and Valkyrie.

I used my mega on Quasar just for efficiency reasons with the bio sub and have her leveled up now. I'd say her power level lands somewhere around, maybe a beefed up Rogue? Which is to say very good and useful especially for a universal hero, but not meta in any way. The lootbox characters are far and away the strongest from this update.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, on basic math obviously I should save the mega tickets for the pay characters. But I'm in no rush to get them and would prefer to just wait till there's another 1-2 pay characters so I can get one 20-a-day and grab them all in a week. So the plan was to just hold onto my tickets until I do that but now I'm debating if Nova (and Anti-Man since I'll probably get him) is worth it. And I'm trying to ignore the fairly mild prizes for ranking them up since they're not worth spending at ticket for some boost points or stones. But Nova sounds like he's a legit asset and Anti-Man would help my villain press.

So I'm right now leaning towards using the tickets on Nova and Anti-Man and just hoping I can get more tickets over the next couple of months before I decide to drop some cash and grab Quasar, Valkyrie, and whoever comes next.

I'm also stupidly considering using 4-5-6 tickets on Miss America but that's just dumb since she's farmable. I might use this week's Shadowland bios on her to just try and get her rank up prize, though. That's not a big deal. If not her I'll just give them to Hela or Thor to work them up for Cinematic bonuses. So its whatever.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 2, 2017

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Note that the ticket in a couple days is just a 6*, not a mega 6.

I burned a 4+5 ticket on America then one of last week's SL selectors because it gives me enough to squeak her to 6* for the event reward assuming I farm 30 a day until then.

Question: You're looking at the AC map and your alliance is very disorganized. You have ~13 teams because you soloed the 2*, so enough for one more area but not two. Do you grab a 3* all by yourself meaning you can't solo the 5* or wait and hope someone else shows up to do half of it so you can get the middle square?

Also this is random but I didn't notice AT ALL until someone pointed it out so: everyone should always go to the AC map during the prep phase and press the button to get points, which you can then donate to your store for tokens (which you can spend in the store). Even if you're not participating you can get points if other people grabbed zones.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 2, 2017

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

NmareBfly posted:

Note that the ticket in a couple days is just a 6*, not a mega 6.

That's the login reward, the event shop has a mega 6 in it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m taking one minute to boast here because this never, ever happens to me.

On the “FREE” crystals they gave us, I got Blue Marvel 6* out of my loot box.

Then I beat 13-8 and that gave me 256 bios for Blue Marvel.

So I panicked because I immediately told myself, “It takes me 430+ bios on most occasions to go 420. This is never happening.”

It took me 32 bios to go 15->20 on my Slot 1.

I had hope.

Well, 248 bios later, this is what happened.

That’s the smallest amount of bios I’ve ever used by a landslide. It took me 1x on my Slot 2 and 4 to hit 19->20.

I’m feeling so good right now. Hot drat!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I’m taking one minute to boast here because this never, ever happens to me.

On the “FREE” crystals they gave us, I got Blue Marvel 6* out of my loot box.

Then I beat 13-8 and that gave me 256 bios for Blue Marvel.

So I panicked because I immediately told myself, “It takes me 430+ bios on most occasions to go 420. This is never happening.”

It took me 32 bios to go 15->20 on my Slot 1.

I had hope.

Well, 248 bios later, this is what happened.

That’s the smallest amount of bios I’ve ever used by a landslide. It took me 1x on my Slot 2 and 4 to hit 19->20.

I’m feeling so good right now. Hot drat!

How's he feeling at T2?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

KISS MY BUTT ICR

PUCKER UP

RIGHT HERE

jk grats

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

fart simpson posted:

How's he feeling at T2?

Insane. God tier. Like, I don’t know what can defeat him.

Seriously.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Also I thought I heard the Blue Marvel is a shifter in the new story missions but I haven't seen him yet?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

fart simpson posted:

Also I thought I heard the Blue Marvel is a shifter in the new story missions but I haven't seen him yet?

He's there, but sadly the shifters in those missions give Uru and not bios

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Insane. God tier. Like, I don’t know what can defeat him.

Seriously.

Strange has been destroying him in TL with the time stop. Otherwise, he’s drat good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao icr

always bet on yellow

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

there's a legit post on the future fight subreddit where the OP is mad about the ultimate chest because he's convinced there are south asian mothers out there who are going to have to sell themselves and become prostitutes to pay for their kids loot boxes

i might just...start a new farm in stardew valley for a while

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

My T1, 6/6/55 Blue Marvel with 15 gears and no obelisk just tanked an AoA Wolverine in timeline until the time limit ran out

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

So far he's been able to easily kill Quicksilver, Magneto, Apocalypse, Wolverine, Spider-man, Odin, etc and he has no obelisk at level 55. The only one I can't beat is Dormammu

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
I still can't beat 12-6

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

I still can't beat 12-6

2-starred it with Magneto leading Wolverine and Rogue. Used Wolverine, but utilized the other two to allow him to heal if Surtur hurt him significantly.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I took my unfinished Blue Marvel for a spin in a Shadowland wave and was pleased he took care of it and saved one of my established big guns for later. Pretty good considering not only are his gears and skills down and he has no iso or obelisk, plus I was just winging the skills.

Also took down a wave with Mantis and the Floor 15 Conquest team with Ragnorak Thor. So I have all my big guns and all my villains and am gonna make a run on my personal ceiling of Floor 23.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Hmmm, should I mega 6 Nova? I'm a huge ticket horder and I tell myself "Well if I get the bio sub I'll need to use all my tickets on those guys" but I'm probably never going to buy the bio sub.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Dave posted:

Hmmm, should I mega 6 Nova? I'm a huge ticket horder and I tell myself "Well if I get the bio sub I'll need to use all my tickets on those guys" but I'm probably never going to buy the bio sub.

yes

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
On the shallower end of the money/effort pool, any thoughts on America Chavez or Coulson's new duds?

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS

Alien Rope Burn posted:

On the shallower end of the money/effort pool, any thoughts on America Chavez or Coulson's new duds?

My America is still pretty low, so I can't comment on that, but the new Coulson costume is alright. It gives him a shield slam skill like the lightning one Bucky has in his Cap uni, but instead of electricity it gives you a brief window in invincibility. Also, it looks sick as gently caress.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Nails posted:

My America is still pretty low, so I can't comment on that, but the new Coulson costume is alright. It gives him a shield slam skill like the lightning one Bucky has in his Cap uni, but instead of electricity it gives you a brief window in invincibility. Also, it looks sick as gently caress.

Looking at it just makes me think he's trying to do some Terminator cosplay. The Coulsonator? Hm.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mid life crisis man

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

new coulson uniform is the OTHER outfit from Renegade w/ Lorenzo Lamas. Not the leather vest, but the other one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_Tk3Ep8oU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Inferno costume is insane. I destroyed SL25 with it (Vernon/Carnage). It probably took me 20 seconds to annihilate it. I couldn’t do this before just FYI.

That costume is VERY good.

Loten
Dec 8, 2005

Applied for Goonlactus. Game seems fun.
*edit* in game as LotenificationFF

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
Purged eight deadbeats from my friends list.

If you want someone who will help you complete your dimension rifts, lend you his Spider-Mans and send you buddy points every day, hit me up! In game name is Davedog22.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Same here. Add davedog and then also add me: ICR THE SUN GOD

neuropunk
Jun 7, 2003
quod erat demonstrandum
Sent a friend request to you and davedog as "sevenisprime"

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Drythe needs friend requests

Give me dem points

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

also im just lonely :smith:

Barkhawk
Dec 23, 2006

LotenificationFF, Davedog22, and drythe- you now have a friend request from justbark

I play everyday and always send my points.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Inferno costume is insane. I destroyed SL25 with it (Vernon/Carnage). It probably took me 20 seconds to annihilate it. I couldn’t do this before just FYI.

That costume is VERY good.

t2 inferno?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Ugh I need to do a spreadsheet or something, I fed all my x-bios to finish Quicksilver without noticing that I was close to 1000 mkraan again for my next T2. I need to get the rest to 420 + 150 so I don't pull that again. Am I right in guessing that Cable uses the same mats so I shouldn't put any effort into him until I have Jean? What is Cable good for, just an SL level? I haven't heard much about him besides a lot of people saying he's the best host for a CTP of energy.

Fantastic Four would make a good epic quest. Not that marvel will touch them with a 10 foot pole these days. Doom would have to be in the Jean Grey slot. So who would be in the Wolverine/Strange slot? Any other properties worthy of an epic quest besides more mutants?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

there's a legit post on the future fight subreddit where the OP is mad about the ultimate chest because he's convinced there are south asian mothers out there who are going to have to sell themselves and become prostitutes to pay for their kids loot boxes

i might just...start a new farm in stardew valley for a while

please Lord let those children get an ultra rare pull from their moms fuckmoney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

bagrada posted:

Ugh I need to do a spreadsheet or something, I fed all my x-bios to finish Quicksilver without noticing that I was close to 1000 mkraan again for my next T2. I need to get the rest to 420 + 150 so I don't pull that again. Am I right in guessing that Cable uses the same mats so I shouldn't put any effort into him until I have Jean? What is Cable good for, just an SL level? I haven't heard much about him besides a lot of people saying he's the best host for a CTP of energy.

Fantastic Four would make a good epic quest. Not that marvel will touch them with a 10 foot pole these days. Doom would have to be in the Jean Grey slot. So who would be in the Wolverine/Strange slot? Any other properties worthy of an epic quest besides more mutants?

H.E.R.B.I.E., duh.

As for an epic quest, there's a lot of misc. cosmic Marvel stuff that could be used, like Galactus and his Heralds, the Guardians of the Galaxy from the future, Rich Ryder Nova, Darkhawk, Cosmo the Spacedog etc. I'd like to see either a Runaways or New Mutants themed quest though. Or you could do both X-Men and cosmic and do a Shi'ar themed pack, with the Imperial Guard and X-Men uniforms.

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Dec 4, 2017