Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

On April 6, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Moscow issued a statement which should have led to extensive Israeli diplomatic efforts all over the world. The sensational part of the announcement is that Russia is the first country in the world to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in an official statement, signed by the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Knight posted:

I didn’t even know Lauer had hair. :stare:

He got his start on a news show in my area so I've seen him long before he made it big.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

Wow, drawing that takes both remarkable gall and a total lack of insight.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

How does Justice real newspaper headlines if she's blindfolded???????

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I honestly can’t decide which one of these is worse.

The Bloop posted:

He got his start on a news show in my area so I've seen him long before he made it big.

:stonk: that picture lmao.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

EimiYoshikawa posted:

I would just like to apologize if I made anyone feel bad, I was genuinely puzzled and questioning whether Roland's post was serious or some 5th layer satire for a good ten seconds, then I saw how their post about the comic could be really easily rewritten to apply to their own post, and thought it'd be a nice harmless chuckle for us all to share. I didn't mean any offense.

I'll try to be less insensitive in the future. Geez, that sounds like sarcasm, but it really isn't, I'm being genuine here.

Sorry.

counterpoin t to your sincere apology: you were right and to make up for it im going to be twice as rude.

youre all poo poo, u fucks could over-analyze marmaduke, gently caress you gently caress you

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000

Tiler Kiwi posted:

counterpoin t to your sincere apology: you were right and to make up for it im going to be twice as rude.

youre all poo poo, u fucks could over-analyze marmaduke, gently caress you gently caress you

I apologize for overanalyzing Marmaduke, I know I'm s*** and I'm trying really hard to change and thank you for helping me in my awareness.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

What was Shitlich's cartoon when the murderer of Trayvon Martin was found not guilty?

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

I didn't realize it was only justice if you agreed.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Cat Mattress posted:

What was Shitlich's cartoon when the murderer of Trayvon Martin was found not guilty?

Cartoon on the Murder of Trayvon Martin:

Stiglich posted:

This Trayvon Martin case is a complete mess. One thing in certain: Racism and bigotry are still very much alive in America in 2012.

The day after Zimmerman's not guilty verdict:

Stiglich posted:

in America, a black life seems to have more value when taken by a white (or Hispanic) than by another black.

coincidentally, I also found this from July 6 2011 :thunk:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

EimiYoshikawa posted:

I would just like to apologize if I made anyone feel bad, I was genuinely puzzled and questioning whether Roland's post was serious or some 5th layer satire for a good ten seconds, then I saw how their post about the comic could be really easily rewritten to apply to their own post, and thought it'd be a nice harmless chuckle for us all to share. I didn't mean any offense.

I'll try to be less insensitive in the future. Geez, that sounds like sarcasm, but it really isn't, I'm being genuine here.

Sorry.
I thought it was pretty funny.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Shitlich. My new favorite moniker for Trump.

That bull is so delighted he'll freeze to death at altitude way before a more painful one in orbit.

Wouldn't expect Payne of all people to go "The GOP tax bill is comparable to fueling the car while gunning the engine", but here we are.

Needs a cossack hat and Tetris blocks somewhere.

TasogareNoKagi
Jul 11, 2013

The external tank filled with TAX CUTS is huge and expensive, but Wall Street doesn't have engines to burn it, making it a colossal and total waste of money. AGC.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

https://twitter.com/SenatorDurbin/status/936738041087037440
https://twitter.com/SenatorMenendez/status/936739835880136705/
https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/937726412664000524

Bonfire Lit
Jul 9, 2008

If you're one of the sinners who caused this please unfriend me now.

Holy poo poo, that's one tortured reference. Guess it was too much effort to draw an elephant for the second panel.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

TasogareNoKagi posted:

The external tank filled with TAX CUTS is huge and expensive, but Wall Street doesn't have engines to burn it, making it a colossal and total waste of money. AGC.

The Wall Street propulsion system is a fast-flowing stream of bullshit. AGC.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Maybe Mt. Rushmore isn't the best image to use when you're doing a cartoon about like 20 people at once.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Maybe Mt. Rushmore isn't the best image to use when you're doing a cartoon about like 20 people at once.

How about the Grope-20 Summit?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Yes. Pelosi said a thing that was easy to take out of context. That doesn't negate the fact that the ACA was debated in the open for over a God drat year you fucker.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Sandpuppy posted:

That bull is so delighted he'll freeze to death at altitude way before a more painful one in orbit.
Either that stack doesn't have an engine on the core, or that bull is going to be farting really long and hard.

Sandpuppy posted:

Wouldn't expect Payne of all people to go "The GOP tax bill is comparable to fueling the car while gunning the engine", but here we are.

Wouldn't expect Payne of all people to put the gas tank in front, either.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

I agree, texas is just as much of a problem as bigotry, treason, and foreign collusion.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

An Accurate Cartoon

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

OAquinas posted:

I agree, texas is just as much of a problem as bigotry, treason, and foreign collusion.

Good food there, though.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

I think it works. To me it just drove home how much of this poo poo’s come out in the past two years. Usually Rushmore is empty, 4 people. This, it’s so crowded and in your face.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Avenging_Mikon posted:

I think it works. To me it just drove home how much of this poo poo’s come out in the past two years. Usually Rushmore is empty, 4 people. This, it’s so crowded and in your face.

I mean honestly it works if only because it isn't presented with a partisan lean and all the caricatures are recognizable.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Nvm op already said it

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Dec 4, 2017

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dork457 posted:

gimme a break here

You have vastly improved this Garrison cartoon, excellent work.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Nigel Farage’s pension – Nigel Farage has sparked outrage by refusing to give up his taxpayer-funded EU pension after Brexit"

Telegraph:

Juncker and May fail to reach Brexit deal amid DUP doubts over Irish border

Independent:

Theresa May faces new crisis after mass walkout over social policy

Times:

Evening Standard:

Also, turns out the Evening Standard also have Gerald Scarfe now, posting 'toons on Fridays. Most recent below, here's a link to the rest.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

did it bother anyone else that there's one too many "HA"s in this to match the song :mad:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

loquacius posted:

did it bother anyone else that there's one too many "HA"s in this to match the song :mad:

Nah, that's just the sort of quality I've come to expect from Branco.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Sandpuppy posted:

I'm just wondering how they burn the fuel in the external tank without the space shuttle main engine. This entire flight plan is full of holes.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

LOL, I'd like to see him try.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Dr. Stab posted:

I'm just wondering how they burn the fuel in the external tank without the space shuttle main engine. This entire flight plan is full of holes.

It's not filled with rocket fuel, it's filled with the republican tax plan, in other words: Bullshit. And oh, hey, is that a Bull attached to the tank? Suddenly this is a very british political cartoon. :shrek:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Glazier posted:

LOL, I'd like to see him try.

All he'd have to do is ask politely and say Obama never had the guts to cede Alaska.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

בכל יום עכשיו

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Grogquock
May 2, 2009

Haha this is so funny because he's without question effectively raped dozens and dozens (maybe hundreds?) of women of whom he has life and death control over. Oh that Ramirez, what won't he joke about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuka
Dec 19, 2000
Yeah thats a pretty lovely mental image, I can't imagine how loving weird he gets emotionally behind closed doors.

Kim Joffrey

• Locked thread