Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

so I see they're continuing the theme then

the one with Travolta was so comically bad it was good tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26siT7GDXo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

so I see they're continuing the theme then

the one with Travolta was so comically bad it was good tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26siT7GDXo

there is a scene where he goes to see his friend with PTSD WHO LIVES IN THE WOODS ALONE WITH HIS MAN PAIN and frank walks up says he's unarmed then he gets show by a bow and his friend is all 'oh gosh darn castle sorry i shot you muh ptsd means i just shoot anyone that walks around in my here woods'

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Best PTSD related thing in a TV show goes to disjointed, imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVpThT2P_gA

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:suicide:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

For once I am glad to have been born in June

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

are you the crab tho

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

For once I am glad to have been born in June

:same:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

dammit march you let me down

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I could poke oprah occasionally until she kicks it and leaves a pittance of her fortune (the rest is probably slotted for Africa).

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I have no idea who September is, because 90% of the picture seems to be taken up by a massive pair of globes and a tongue

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Who’s that in May 🧐

She’s no August but I think I made out pretty well there

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I could poke oprah occasionally until she kicks it and leaves a pittance of her fortune (the rest is probably slotted for Africa).

Ahhh the Chappell plan.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
August crew wins again

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Proud Christian Mom posted:

August crew wins again

:hf:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

August crew wins again

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I only know who 4 of those people are but I'm okay with May.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

August crew wins again

I don't know who she is, but I'll put in work

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Man, that dude really doesn't like people born in March, April, or October.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Who even is my October wife

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

Who even is my May wife

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?
Eskimo bros with B-Rock? Neat.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Who’s that in May 🧐

She’s no August but I think I made out pretty well there

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I would gently caress every woman in that picture

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Your Battle Buddy posted:

I would gently caress every woman in that picture
You won't do it. No balls.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I think October is Sheneneh from Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0uFcf7Cft4

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Over the past 2 weeks, I have watched or rewatched 70% of all James Bond movies.
Skipped the Lazanby movie, the two Connery versions of Thunderball & all Pierce Brosnan Bond movies.
Brosnan Bond movies were skipped because the Austin goddamn Powers + original 3 Jason Bourne movies did Bond better than the official Bond movies during that time period.

Overall, Man with the Golden Gun ended up my favorite classicBond movie somehow and Spectre is hands down the dumbest Bond movie I have ever watched.

Man with Golden Gun had a classier villain (Christopher Lee pre-beard & heavy metal album) than Bond himself, and the villain had all the cool gadgets in the movie not James Bond.

Spectre started making GBS threads itself during the opening fight in the helicopter and never stopped making GBS threads itself until the movie ended.
Nothing made sense, the villain had the most retarded motivation ever, and the villain's backstory itself came from the most hilariously dumb Ian Fleming Bond short story ever slash best Bond Movie title ever, Octopussy.
The Octopussy short story description on wikipedia cuts out 99% of the insane or brain damaged stuff in it.
Remember Peter Madsen, the dude who recently murdered a female journalist on his submarine?
Well, the murderer in the Octopussy short-story made Peter Madsen look smooth Criminal/Moriarty the supergenius criminal compentent.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

If you don't watch Goldeneye for the opening scene and/or the tank chase, you're doing yourself an unforgivable disservice. I rewatched it a couple months ago, for the first time since it came out in theaters. Movie was way more entertaining than I remembered; the only good Brosnan film in the series.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Man Goldeneye is worth is just for the tank chase

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

August crew wins again

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What's wrong with Lazenby?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Arc Light posted:

If you don't watch Goldeneye for the opening scene and/or the tank chase, you're doing yourself an unforgivable disservice. I rewatched it a couple months ago, for the first time since it came out in theaters. Movie was way more entertaining than I remembered; the only good Brosnan film in the series.

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

Man Goldeneye is worth is just for the tank chase

That's exactly what I did, youtube'd the Goldeneye opening & tank scenes before moving onto the Daniel Craig Bond movies.
Lazenby movie was mainly skipped from laziness.

You Only Live Twice's rooftop chase was one of the standout bits in classicBond, that camera work + music. swoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2DMys-ZSc

quantumfoam fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Dec 5, 2017

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This is what I like about classic bond. Daniel Craig would have seen himself surrounded by guys with crowbars and still kung-fu'd his way out of it. Connery's Bond looks at the odds, cheeses it, then just shoots the pursuers. Better for suspension of disbelief.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm fond of the pigeon doing a double take in whatever poo poo bond movie.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

goldeneye was loving rad

tomorrow never dies is worth it just for the parking garage scene. its fantastic.

i love die another day but im the only one i know of

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

What's wrong with Lazenby?

absolutely nothing, dude was great

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Roger Moore era Bond was pretty much double-take reaction shots, and it just worked.
Octopussy was the best ever title, Live & let die needs to be rewatched by everyone(like the aircraft chase stunt over the bayou chase or double-decker bus stunt).
Redneck sheriff in the Moore movies was amusing, the car jump with 360 spin was ruined by the slide whistle in Golden Gun.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
I'm fond of the mustang defying the laws of physics in Diamonds are forever. Complete with a camera trick trying to explain it away.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

never say never again may be my favorite bond even though it doesnt really count

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

never say never again may be my favorite bond even though it doesnt really count

Yeah, it counts. Eon (Bond movie company) bought the rights to it.
Like I said, Man with the Golden Gun is my favorite Bond movie, can't really explain why.
Lowest kill count in a Bond film, no Bond gadgets, but....the Bond girls were fine, and Christopher Lee just seems to be having a blast on set.
Christopher Lee always adds something positive to movies for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
this is the best bond movie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOqz6CPxLY

• Locked thread