Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

i am very glad that joe mixon is not dead but also i don't feel too bad watching him get hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Holy gently caress I just saw the Shazier story and now this. Awful

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

is mixon just going to bite a random steeler's style in every game now

:suspense: + :gonk:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals are super hosed if mixon's out for the game just for your information

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Mixon walking, at least. Jesus poo poo!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress happened to that ball it looks like it hit a bird or something

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Uhhhhh I didn't see a face mask

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Eifert Posting posted:

What the gently caress happened to that ball it looks like it hit a bird or something

Camera wire? Also yeah the gently caress, there was no facemask on that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Since Shazier was seen flexing his hands, we can rule out anything above t6. He was also grabbbing at his middle thoracic, so somewhere between t6-t12.

In case you want to know what his prognosis is, if he indeed did just sever his spine.

quote:

Nerves affect muscles of the trunk (abdominal and back muscles) depending on the level of injury.
Usually results in paraplegia
Normal upper-body movement
Fair to good ability to control and balance trunk while in the seated position
Should be able to cough productively (if abdominal muscles are intact)
Little or no voluntary control of bowel or bladder but can manage on their own with special equipment
Most likely use a manual wheelchair
Can learn to drive a modified car
Some can stand in a standing frame, while others may walk with braces.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Every shot of Bengals fans looks like a bunch of high schoolers out in the city past their bedtimes.

Didn't the Bengals have a cheerleader that got arrested for statutory rape?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad Andy Dalton was really careful on that play

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

as a patriots fan I've been scared of the steelers for the whole season. they don't look very good tonight.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
This post is for Bengals insiders only! (The Bengals offense is so much better with Hewitt in there)

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ketchup vs catsup posted:

as a patriots fan I've been scared of the steelers for the whole season. they don't look very good tonight.

Something about this game really robbed them of their b- okay yeah that's in bad taste

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

To be fair they almost lost to the packers last week, so this shouldn't be too big of a surprise.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
One of my cats is so weird. He likes to lay on my pillow and wants me to palm his face. Like he gets mad when I don't do it and he just puts away when I do.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Their best defensive player is probably paralyzed, so I don't think their hearts are in it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Giovanni Bernard is killing it. Probably the lack of Shazier, that guy kills it on tackling and run defense

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They really are letting both teams get away with murder covering the pass.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

shazier is probably like 8 of these guys best friend so tonight is hosed and weird

Naturally Selected
Nov 28, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Eifert Posting posted:

They really are letting both teams get away with murder covering the pass.

Doesn't matter, andey can't throw deep worth poo poo.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
This game is going on for a long time, as someone who is just now tuning in.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Their best defensive player is probably paralyzed, so I don't think their hearts are in it.

What happened to Stephon Tuitt?

AsInHowe posted:

This game is going on for a long time, as someone who is just now tuning in.

Multiple 5 minute long injury timeouts will do that.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Giovanni Bernard is killing it. Guess that's what happens with Shazier out of the game. Can't believe the Bengals are still moving the ball with all those failed deep throws

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Cavauro posted:

shazier is probably like 8 of these guys best friend so tonight is hosed and weird

He's one of the team captains.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The deep balls are missing obviously but Dalton having actual time to throw it deep is pretty weird to see from this year's team

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Eifert Posting posted:

What happened to Stephon Tuitt?

Multiple 5 minute long injury timeouts will do that.

Cavauro posted:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
'Steelers are losing because they are too sad to play' is dumb bullshit

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

Since Shazier was seen flexing his hands, we can rule out anything above t6. He was also grabbbing at his middle thoracic, so somewhere between t6-t12.

In case you want to know what his prognosis is, if he indeed did just sever his spine.

the modified car has a toilet in the drivers seat

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Some really late draws or designed qb runs would probably work well for the Bengals

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Nah, I'm pretty sure watching your teammate get severely injured in one of those "oh, he might be loving paralyzed" kind of way, is a bit of a distraction.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

pubic works project posted:

One of my cats is so weird. He likes to lay on my pillow and wants me to palm his face. Like he gets mad when I don't do it and he just puts away when I do.

give your cat a noogie you selfish monster

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kalli posted:

Nah, I'm pretty sure watching your teammate get severely injured in one of those "oh, he might be loving paralyzed" kind of way, is a bit of a distraction.

palette swap kawailmus voice: and that's why we need our own vontaze burfict

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
drat, Heyward launched Bodine

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals have realize that I've mentally checked out of this season and thus they can't hurt me.

They're trying to trick me into thinking they're in the playoff hunt but I know better. This Fool's Gold offensive line isn't fooling me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

hifi posted:

give your cat a noogie you selfish monster

Oh he gets what he wants. It's just so funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

btw i wasn't making an excuse, just posting that this feels weird as poo poo. it fits in with the conversation in an odd way, but i actually am afraid to talk to any of you, big time, and it was a coincidence

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Red fuckin Rifle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

• Locked thread