Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

LeeMajors posted:

:lol:ing so hard at "put these jeans on his legs"

Not in two-thousand-loving-three they weren't.

I didn't say "at the time." :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

LeeMajors posted:

:lol:ing so hard at "put these jeans on his legs"

Not in two-thousand-loving-three they weren't.

2003 Oklahoma was 1998 most other places.

My parents put a halt to any notion of JNCO's entering the house early and thank god almighty they did.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Immediate thoughts

- Strength on Strength in the bowl game explosive OSU offense vs Salty Hokie Pass D except we give up big plays so yeah....
- OSU defense seems okay enough, and the VT offense has been poo poo for over a month
- Good bowl pick all things considered, Bama going into the playoff helped our bowl seeding, but maybe not our chances of a 10th Win
- Orlando is better than Jacksonville so congrats to the teams for avoiding that fate
- Will get to see two of the best WRs in the country who will be going pro next year so last game for both (Phillips & Washington)

I don't think the Hokies will win this. If they do it's because Okie State will be disinterested because its a let down from their original goals at the start of the season. I'm not convinced that's overly likely so it probably looks like it usually does, hang tough for 2-3 quarters then sorta fade away into a loss by a double digit margin that prb could have and should have been closer. That's just how this team has been this season down the stretch, I hope they prove me wrong.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Crotch Bat posted:

My parents put a halt to any notion of JNCO's entering the house early and thank god almighty they did.

Same. My friend had a pair and he could hide 2 2 liters of Mt. dew in the pants and you couldn't tell. Just ridiculous.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

when you think about it, JNCOs are just denim hakama

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

AsInHowe posted:

It's more serious, because the rapist ultimately got expelled, and everyone involved with trying to cover things up got fired. Because ultimately, that's how things are supposed to work.

Lewan was never punished at all and they didn’t expel Gibbons until after he had used up his eligibility

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

Lewan was never punished at all and they didn’t expel Gibbons until after he had used up his eligibility

Also all the MSU guys got kicked off the team (don’t know if they got expelled) and the coach involved was fired.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

MourningView posted:

They let him graduate, that's the heinous part. He raped a girl, they paid him to go to their school, then gave him a diploma and accepted him for grad work.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Jackson is probably going to be a really good QB in the NFL, from what little I saw of Louisville this year, he worked out of the pocket a lot and my god his arm...

I mean, he's no Sam Darnold.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
They also still proudly talk about Frank Clark despite him beating the poo poo out of his girlfriend in a Sandusky hotel room. Something something, rocks, glass houses.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Which I think was the event that led to Brian from Mgoblog talking about how he punched a kid during a soccer game which lmao

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Which I think was the event that led to Brian from Mgoblog talking about how he punched a kid during a soccer game which lmao

what

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Noted UF grad and former Congresswoman Corrine Brown is going to federal prison for inventing a fake charity and pocketing the donations.

GO GATA

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Seaniqua posted:

the northwestern wildcat disagrees

Seaniqua posted:

the northwestern wildcat disagrees

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Outback_Bowl

Can't be that good. Runners-up of life at best.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://mobile.twitter.com/BlatantHomerism/status/938026227348144129

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I feel like this guy typed that with one hand.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the worst Heisman winner of all time somehow had the best fashion sense of all time

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Thoguh posted:

:drat:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thoguh posted:

:stonklol:

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Please don't let there be a Reveille sex scandal. Please god in heaven no.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Crotch Bat posted:

Noted UF grad and former Congresswoman Corrine Brown is going to federal prison for inventing a fake charity and pocketing the donations.

GO GATA

Them gata don't take no jive.

single-mode fiber
Dec 30, 2012

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Please don't let there be a Reveille sex scandal. Please god in heaven no.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

the worst Heisman winner of all time somehow had the best fashion sense of all time

oh word gino torretta has weird pants too?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

http://mgoblog.com/content/sympathy-devil

Of course it was because the literal child he was playing against wasn’t Winning With Dignity lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MourningView posted:

http://mgoblog.com/content/sympathy-devil

Of course it was because the literal child he was playing against wasn’t Winning With Dignity lmao

i'm goddamn amazed they've left this up

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Oh boy.

https://twitter.com/GrantHermesKWTV/status/938050144041398273

https://twitter.com/GrantHermesKWTV/status/938050930716692480

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo :stare:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:gonk: ESPN had a placeholder story up earlier about a 'protective order' against him, guess we know what for now.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:stonk:

But why do I get a feeling that nothing ultimately will happen.

Oh right, the endless other cases where nothing has ultimately happened until it became an epidemic on campus.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

:gonk: Jesus Christ.

Entirely unrelated: Has this been posted yet? Mayfield/Love/Jackson are the Heisman finalists.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
surely the school of joe mixon won’t handle this in the worst possible way

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Did that reporter really need to post images of the complaint and all the graphic details?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dango Bango posted:

Did that reporter really need to post images of the complaint and all the graphic details?

Yes, and I mean it.

Maybe people should feel disgusted that this poo poo happens instead of shrugging and going "Boys will be boys".

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
God that's awful, I hope he's off the team as soon as possible

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

iospace posted:

Yes, and I mean it.

Maybe people should feel disgusted that this poo poo happens instead of shrugging and going "Boys will be boys".

Absolutely. That statement is a slap to the face in its bluntness.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

iospace posted:

Yes, and I mean it.

Agreed. Make it as difficult as possible to downplay some ambiguous statement about being accused.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MourningView posted:

surely the school of joe mixon won’t handle this in the worst possible way

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Anderson won't be kicked off the team or suspended

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

What in the gently caress

Go dawgs I guess, Jesus H

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Dango Bango posted:

100%

• Locked thread