Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this whole drat forum is problematic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/938056804331933697

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

my families don't really know much about their past before they came out west so either they did some really terrible poo poo or because they were laborers they weren't considered important enough to have records

pretty much the same. our only records are like birth dates and death dates in the county ledger

i do know i'm the first person from my family to attend college lmao

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Al! posted:

my families don't really know much about their past before they came out west so either they did some really terrible poo poo or because they were laborers they weren't considered important enough to have records

There probably are records out there, jusr hard to find.

mormonpartyboat posted:

my grandpa died a week ago and he was the most racist piece of poo poo i ever personally knew. like when i was 14 or so i went out to visit him and he'd had a habit of rolling down his window and screaming the n word and "get a job" at black people waiting at bus stops

best thing he's done in decades is feed some maggots

gramps sounds like he had some issues there.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It makes me kind of sad how much faith Khizr Khan has in the constitution, eh :shrug:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/WithSpandex/status/938051210191556609

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Serf posted:

people triggered by the word "problematic" probably follow too many gamergaters on twitter

I don't follow any filthy crumb-chasing ANTS

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I am at the point where I'm triggered by the word "problematic"

loving explain why it's problematic, problematic tells me nothing other than you follow too many feckless liberals on twitter

problematic if true

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Sometimes I wonder if alcoholic ennui isn’t REALLY the #1 killer of Russians.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ptolemaic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

He's getting into a really embarrassing slap fight in defense of the white supremacist federal government who facilitated and enabled the thing he's mad about.

lmao what in the world are you talking about

why are you mad about things that never happened

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I live in the second most segregated city in America (Detroit) and it don't stop people from being insanely smug about the south while admitting absolutely nothing about the numerous massacres, pogroms, and atrocities that define our history.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/938073854047653888

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/938075334460678144

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol

https://twitter.com/Angi123joh/status/938099520461709312

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

my entire drive to work today smelled like i was driving through the bottom of a woodfire barbecue pit. there was a constant steam of fine ash snow raining down the entire time.

also lol check out jose's probe in the the leper colony good catch squizzle

it really is a good post i wouldn't have sen otherwise

also yeah the air quality is gonna be really bad down there, good luck when the pig poo poo catches on fire.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

u r dead, the remnants of your mortal shell are of no concern to you
besides, it's the duty of all citizens to go into the vats and become one with the rest of us

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao what in the world are you talking about

why are you mad about things that never happened

You act like a spaz

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I keep seeing ads during college football for some Georgia chain called Mellow Mushroom and their pizza looks like hot garbage

its really good for a southern pizza joint, but is poo poo if youve ever been to the northeast, or hell even the abomination that is chicago pizza

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Owns

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I live in the second most segregated city in America (Detroit) and it don't stop people from being insanely smug about the south while admitting absolutely nothing about the numerous massacres, pogroms, and atrocities that define our history.

We were literally discussing how bad they were in the South, I’m not sure how you extracted your current position of, “he was defending it” from those words he posted

augias
Apr 7, 2009

SixPabst posted:

remember when bush gave everyone $300 to ignore a $1.3T giveaway?

poo poo works, people are dumb

now people dont even get 300 bucks. they just get to own the libs.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

You act like a spaz

u shouldnt say spaz here on the nice ppl only forum

Serf
May 5, 2011

the great thing about living in a place that has been totally hosed economically is that white kids and black kids have to go to the same school and it results in the white kids being way less racist than their parents

guess who doesn't get exposed to black people? kids with rich parents who went to private schools. class warfare continues

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Waffle House posted:

gramps sounds like he had some issues there.

he a chicago pole, and i know some of his brothers were involved with mayor daly's people triggering race riots and poo poo, and his mom was killed by a black person in a mugging

brain started broke and shattered into dust and never recovered :rip:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

augias posted:

ok so republican tax plan fucks everybody but they can spin it to make it look like it especially screws the left liberal elites, so conservatives can swallow their scammy tax plan more easily? I think the right is just rationalizing a turd sandwich

it's the same principle they use to cut welfare and social programs

"yeah but look how much MORE this hurts people who are even poorer than you"

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serf posted:

the great thing about living in a place that has been totally hosed economically is that white kids and black kids have to go to the same school and it results in the white kids being way less racist than their parents

guess who doesn't get exposed to black people? kids with rich parents who went to private schools. class warfare continues

My girlfriend moved here from Georgia and commented about this immediately. There are literally 100% separate education systems for the races here.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
if straight stores now can't sell things like cakes to gay couples then the gay stores should stop selling things to straight couples.. it's only fair.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/938100752916140032

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Louisgod posted:

if straight stores now can't sell things like cakes to gay couples then the gay stores should stop selling things to straight couples.. it's only fair.

fashion houses should only make fashion for gay people

straight people only get to wear sweatpants and muumuus

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

mormonpartyboat posted:

he a chicago pole, and i know some of his brothers were involved with mayor daly's people triggering race riots and poo poo, and his mom was killed by a black person in a mugging

brain started broke and shattered into dust and never recovered :rip:

My lineage includes “the guy who founded the Atlantic triangular trade.”

Your move

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

rest in power, queen

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SixPabst posted:

I think a key difference between then and now is that people actually got those checks

(and then immediately spent them on paying their debts instead of buying new TVs and it really pissed off conservative pundits lmao)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

great plan, now we all just need to become literal serfs to achieve equality

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

You act like a spaz

big, if true

Serf
May 5, 2011

My girlfriend moved here from Georgia and commented about this immediately. There are literally 100% separate education systems for the races here.

don't get me wrong, if they could i bet they would segregate us because that creates a division that can be used to destroy class solidarity.

but we're so fuckin poor that they have no choice but to put us together. my school was something like 60/40 white/black

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

new day rocks

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

i'm suppose to go out to l.a. next week

can't wait to be consumed by fire

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/braak/status/938097624787439616

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SixPabst posted:

it was an advance on your next refund lol

• Locked thread