Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Ripping off a BC gag just makes it worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't even understand his point. What's Lester saying exactly?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Jay Rust posted:

Guilt by association, women are responsible for the actions of men, Hillary bad, etc.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Jay Rust posted:

How could you have married a sex harasser!? That's JUST AS BAD!

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Man, comparing today's Drunky Duck with 1998's really brings home how little effort he puts into it. I mean it was low-effort then but drat at least it wasn't always just the duck's head speaking to the audience from a void.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Ramos fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Dec 5, 2017

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Jay Rust posted:

This, but with "Hillary Hillary Hillary":

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You can take your "in defence of Scrooge" columns and shove them because at least in those Scrooges accidentally created good as a byproduct of their evil, in real life the rich are fighting to steal the life from people as hard as they can without even an excuse, just literally "Yeah this will kill millions but what about my money???"and in return giving as very little as possible and the people they are stealing the life from are cheering them on. The only thing real life 1% creates is more evil as a byproduct of their evil and poison that makes people love it.

I think about that one loving town that was suffering, Obama came by PERSONALLY and gave them free stimi money, personally came to hand them cash. They improved so much they were sweeping homeless shelters for employees, complaining that they couldn't find enough workers they were, for the first time in a decade, prosperous in ways they never thought possible.

66% to 33% Trump 2016.

So my problem with this comic is that that Bob Crachit is mourning his son instead of doing what he'd be doing in real life: getting on his knees and gently lifting Scrooges nightgown with a smile.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I assume BoK is just being intentionally misleading since the reason behind the mandate is really loving obvious

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Only one vote politician per household!

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Rep. McCuck

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Pants Donkey posted:

I assume BoK is just being intentionally misleading since the reason behind the mandate is really loving obvious

Right! To force a government takeover of healthcare!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
https://twitter.com/AnnTelnaes/status/938091891979153415

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm back from vacation, have the Peters that've come out since I was gone.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I guess Schumer wrote the tax bill now? No doubt with help from President Hillary.

Not sure how the middle panel works when there's a time clock involved.

"Oh no, it's M-M-M-Mueller, c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me!"

John Dowd taught me grammar.

I guess this is in reference to the White House considering starting up their own private spy agency to combat the "Deep State". Featuring the dream team of Erik Prince (Blackwater) and Oliver North.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Hey leave Francis out of this. He's the chillest pope we have had so far. :argh:

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Sen Chuck Grassley posted:

"I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing," Grassley said, "as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it's on booze or women or movies."

Sen Orrin Hatch posted:

"I have a rough time wanting to spend billions and billions and trillions of dollars to help people who won't help themselves, won't lift a finger and expect the federal government to do everything."

Ebenezer Scrooge posted:

"I cannot afford to make idle people merry. I have been forced to support the establishments I have mentioned through taxation and God knows they cost more than they're worth. Those who are badly off must go there."
(Many would rather die than go there.)
"If they'd rather die, then they had better do it and decrease the surplus population, Good night, gentlemen."

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Sandpuppy posted:

I guess Schumer wrote the tax bill now? No doubt with help from President Hillary.

Holy poo poo. After the GOP was who voted unanimously against making middle class tax cuts permanent at the dems' behest, Payne shits this out. Like this is deliberate misinformation right here, right?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

Holy poo poo. After the GOP was who voted unanimously against making middle class tax cuts permanent at the dems' behest, Payne shits this out. Like this is deliberate misinformation right here, right?

I'm not sure whether it originated with Payne or with wherever he gets his news from, but yes

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

keep this one on file for the inevitable deluge of "DOW SOARS! ECONOMY HUMMING!" reduxes we get to post next year when we get another recession (we're due) and the Fed has already shot their wad pulling us out of the 2008 recession and has been extremely wary of increasing interest rates for the past 10 years, leaving us with very few levers to pull to get us out of the next downturn.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

It's the same thing as "mainstream news journalists punished for inaccurate anti-Trump reporting." The conservatives see it as evidence that the process is biased against them, but really, isn't it showing the opposite?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on British efforts to get a Brexit-Irish border deal – Theresa May channels Neville Chamberlain as she strives for peace in our time"

Independent:

Times:

Joe Root digs in to give England glimmer of hope in second Ashes Test

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Mac on... Syrian aid scandal

'Tell Mrs May this factory may have to close down resulting in many job losses - has she no compassion?'

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Oh yeah. The Middle Class is really feeling that stock surge.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on British efforts to get a Brexit-Irish border deal – Theresa May channels Neville Chamberlain as she strives for peace in our time"

I think that's the biggest fur cup he's ever drawn.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

(GOP tax bill clearly shits on the middle class in lieu of giving all sorts of breaks to the idle rich)

HURR DURR OBAMA AND SCHUMER AND THE LIBS HATE THE WORKIN MAN

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Call me crazy but I don't think trying to blame the Dems for a tax bill none of them voted for is actually going to work.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Internet Kraken posted:

Call me crazy but I don't think trying to blame the Dems for a tax bill none of them voted for is actually going to work.

Of course it'll work

toons:

Kirschen posted:

MUSLIM SCHOOL in UK RECEIVES "INADEQUATE" RATING BECAUSE TOILETS DID NOT HAVE TOILET PAPER FOR "CULTURAL REASONS" A Muslim girls’ school has received the lowest rating available after inspectors discovered that pupils were not provided with lavatory paper for “cultural reasons”.
Staff at the fee-paying Park Avenue Girls’ High School, in Stoke-on-Trent, said paper was available from the school office, but because most of the students were Asian, they preferred to wash rather than wipe.

Stiglich posted:

Brian Ross has a long history of getting the facts wrong. Walter Cronkite, David Brinkley and Peter Jennings must be rolling over in their graves.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
It warms my heart to see Crowe making GBS threads on Moore all month.

This and the Trump thread are about the only d&d threads I keep up with anymore so I'm going to be pestering you all for the next week.

There is only a week left before the Al election and money and time is needed to help Doug Jones win. If you can please help. Also if you live in Alabama go loving vote!

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Kirschen: BOOGA BOOGA MUSLIM BUTTS

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

None of those things are even remotely the same. But the first one is sort of like beating the hell out of a high school bully and then selling a book about it.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Internet Kraken posted:

But why didn't they work with Republicans on the bill to make it better?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

But why didn't they work with Republicans on the bill to make it better?

They were not allowed a chance.

Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?

D.N. Nation posted:

Kirschen: BOOGA BOOGA MUSLIM BUTTS

What's really great is you stop and think about what the article actually says, you realize that those kids are much more hygienic, what with actually washing their asses instead of using ineffectual industrial grade toilet paper that the school would likely be providing.

:argh:Those filthy mooslems, and their well washed asses!:argh:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Pakled posted:

It's the same thing as "mainstream news journalists punished for inaccurate anti-Trump reporting." The conservatives see it as evidence that the process is biased against them, but really, isn't it showing the opposite?

No because obviously every FBI member has an anti-Trump bias and the one that was removed was only punished for openly showing it! :tinfoil:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The ousted Fbi agent originally described Hillary's email server as something more severe that would have carried potential jail time before comey overruled him. I wonder when the right will jump on that.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!
https://twitter.com/MooreSenate/status/937399268230430720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Russian Guyovitch posted:

What's really great is you stop and think about what the article actually says, you realize that those kids are much more hygienic, what with actually washing their asses instead of using ineffectual industrial grade toilet paper that the school would likely be providing.

:argh:Those filthy mooslems, and their well washed asses!:argh:

What they're actually doing is pour water on their left hand and wiping with that. They then wash their hands at the sink. I really don't think that's especially effective.
And yes, I know this makes me sound racist but ten years ago I spent a couple of months in prison. Around a quarter if the inmates were African immigrants and refugees. In almost every stall there was 1.5 liter soda bottle with water. The guards would always try to confiscate them but they kept popping up. Also, at one point some joker started pouring bleach in the bottles. Obviously the native Norwegians found this hilarious.

• Locked thread