Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
ACAB

https://i.imgur.com/JVEwz1D.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
Hahaha gently caress the police forever. Gun murder the family dog then order the owner to decapitate the corpse on pain of jail.

http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html#fmp

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

uncle w benefits posted:

Hahaha gently caress the police forever. Gun murder the family dog then order the owner to decapitate the corpse on pain of jail.

http://www.macon.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html#fmp

I will vote for this person to be sheriff of my county if he handles my neighbors dogs the exact same way....twice even

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
Go decapitate them yourself and make their heads into soup, cabrone :colbert:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Only 10 miles away :kiddo:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
uncle w benefits banme'd cause he's a weak as bitch

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Sad, very low energy!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WATCHA GONNA DO??

This video probably ruined some cop's no nut november

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Dec 8, 2017

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

what a bunch of bitches

seriously WTF

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

'bitches?' he's loving clearly laying down the law on that crying crawling fat baby. If he'd just obeyed his instructions he might've survived meeting that random cop in the middle of a hallway a few feet away from his home.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Given that part of his defense was that he was just following training, presumably there would be all kinds of videos of dudes crawling around at gunpoint from Mesa, AZ.

:thunk:

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Yeah what a bizarre and overly complicated method of detention. Looks like one of those tactics that sounds good on paper but just increases risk.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Those weren't tactics, that was a sociopath playing Simon says with a AR15. He should be in jail.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Lieberal media at it again

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I can't believe that pile of poo poo got away with that. What a loving rear end in a top hat. I hope he dies of eye cancer.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Smiling Jack posted:

Those weren't tactics, that was a sociopath playing Simon says with a AR15. He should be in jail.

Two people yelling instructions and one is just gonna shoot you no matter what. Good luck!

This was the guy's rifle, people like him are why I ran screaming from the field.

Shima Honnou posted:

What we don't see is what retarded bullshit is on the other side, because custom idiot parts for rifles are common as poo poo and all of them have crap on both sides. My bet is Punisher skull.

Grem fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Dec 8, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Wearing full head to toe body armor and wielding an AR-15, still terrified of whats in a fat man's plumbers crack.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-breaking/2017/12/07/philip-brailsford-verdict-daniel-shaver-killing/927052001/

NOT GUILTY

Victory for police! Justice reigns. Its now officially ok to hose down a crying boy with police issue bullets because you told them to put their hands up but keep them on the ground too.

God I'm gonna cum. god bless the USA!!

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Dec 9, 2017

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

isn't this the same thing we've been discussing in this thread and like six other threads for a while now

like this exact video

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Ya but he disapproves which is a totally new stance and not at all what we’ve all been saying this whole time

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Ya but he disapproves which is a totally new stance and not at all what we’ve all been saying this whole time

oh I thought he was sincere. Is he using sarcasm? Is that allowed here? Or is this irony? Oh if only a benevolent yet gently condencending poster from another subforum could explain this in words I can understand.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
Comply or Die needs to go on our cars and patches tbqh.

Seriously though. "Crawl toward me"? Anyone ever seen that in practice or trained in that? Anyone?? I have many quesitions

The Shep fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Dec 10, 2017

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

The Shep posted:

Comply or Die needs to go on our cars and patches tbqh.

Seriously though. "Crawl toward me"? Anyone ever seen that in practice or trained in that? Anyone?? I have many quesitions

We just have them walk backwards toward us with their hands up. Seems to work fine.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Crawling puts their hands close to their hips and waistband, which for obvious reasons is actually worse for you if you're trying to be safe. I had a swat sgt who had an interesting addition to felony stops. Normally we do the whole "lift your shirt turn around in a circle then walk backwards" thing. But one day he ran our squad through reps and just had us keep the suspect facing us. You actually have better reaction time and can see EXACTLY what they're going for, and they see 7 or 8 rifles/pistols in their face.

Good lesson on how putting someone at what seems to be the most disadvantage isn't always better. Yeah on the ground is better than standing, but having someone hands up holding their collar so you can see waistband clearly shows you much more.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

threelemmings posted:

Crawling puts their hands close to their hips and waistband, which for obvious reasons is actually worse for you if you're trying to be safe. I had a swat sgt who had an interesting addition to felony stops. Normally we do the whole "lift your shirt turn around in a circle then walk backwards" thing. But one day he ran our squad through reps and just had us keep the suspect facing us. You actually have better reaction time and can see EXACTLY what they're going for, and they see 7 or 8 rifles/pistols in their face.

Good lesson on how putting someone at what seems to be the most disadvantage isn't always better. Yeah on the ground is better than standing, but having someone hands up holding their collar so you can see waistband clearly shows you much more.

yeah but thats not establishing whose the alpha dog before you shoot them

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
That sack of rotten assholes kept telling him to put his hands in the air or he'd shoot him and then told him to crawl - how the gently caress are you supposed to crawl with you hands in the air? I hope that frat bro looking shitbarge gets rear end raped until the room stinks.

Nice tats douchebro

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

threelemmings posted:

Crawling puts their hands close to their hips and waistband, which for obvious reasons is actually worse for you if you're trying to be safe.

Reign Of Pain posted:

how the gently caress are you supposed to crawl with you hands in the air?

You make them do the worm DUH.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Is that a taser on his chest or what?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Syncopated posted:

Is that a taser on his chest or what?

Yeah. You use it when you need to subdue a resisting suspect who is unarmed.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah. You use it when you need to subdue a resisting suspect who is unarmed.

Not really.

~4th Circuit

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

I'm the bright red moustache

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

I'm the aviators

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

gently caress you if you don't patrol in aviators.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

gently caress you if you patrol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

gently caress you

uncle w benefits
Nov 1, 2010

hi, it's me, your uncle
gently caress

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Im old what aviators? is that a DiCaprio movie?

edit: the glasses....im dumb and old

Welp, lucky this guy was in england and not AZ

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f09_1513021224

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Dec 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Is it just me or does it seem like being a 70’s NYPD cop was prolly way more interesting...