Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Going to open a gay Muslim bakery so I can sell cakes to maga chuds at $300 each cash up front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

the bitcoin of weed posted:

bojack is basically weaponized depression so stop now if that's gonna be an issue

people voice this reaction to bojack all the time on the internet and i don't get it

like they're at some level of depression where instead of going :hai: "same" when bojack sabotages or otherwise fails himself and the people around him, it draws them deeper into the well. just already be as miserable as bojack, but without the financial security, and the show comes back around to good clean fun

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/938110737314172928

got 'em :smugbert:

time to put down the covfefe drumpf and delete yr account!!!!

Obama reacting to Sen. John McCain’s (R-AZ) brain cancer diagnosis in July was the third most liked tweet of the year

:stoked::stoked::stoked::stoked:

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Main Paineframe posted:

the two state solution has been a joke for decades, but everyone insists on pretending it's still realistic because every other likely ending to the Israel/Palestine conflict would be a disaster for literally everyone

They do it as a favor to Saudi Arabia

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

@jack delete Obama's account he loving deserves it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

silvergoose posted:

In alabama? hell no why would they

because republicans are psychopaths universally and trying to get them on your side is a massive waste of time, particularly during an election when they're already being bombarded by their own team's propaganda

alternative answer: were you here for 2016

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hating that the confederate statues being taken down but loving our natural forests being destroyed for drilling

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Brother Friendship posted:

good stuff, I hope they actually invest in Alabama for the long term

oh...whats this?

Hey, Sherman, you missed a spot.

lmao those fuckers should secede again if they don't want the fed calling the shots. go right ahead, DO IT YOU COWARDS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Main Paineframe posted:

the two state solution has been a joke for decades, but everyone insists on pretending it's still realistic because every other likely ending to the Israel/Palestine conflict would be a disaster for literally everyone

i don't think the restoration of the nation of palestine over a racist theocratic apartheid state would be a disaster for everyone

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

write thios down. trump is a dumnp

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

this loving piece of poo poo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

the two state solution is a massive failure. there should only be one state. palestine :getin:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

write faster

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

because republicans are psychopaths universally and trying to get them on your side is a massive waste of time, particularly during an election when they're already being bombarded by their own team's propaganda

alternative answer: were you here for 2016

No I mean democrats aren't going to win anything in alabama anyway why would they try to do anything remotely useful

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Elephanthead posted:

Going to open a gay Muslim bakery so I can sell cakes to maga chuds at $300 each cash up front.

bro aziz, is that you!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zeal posted:

people voice this reaction to bojack all the time on the internet and i don't get it

like they're at some level of depression where instead of going :hai: "same" when bojack sabotages or otherwise fails himself and the people around him, it draws them deeper into the well. just already be as miserable as bojack, but without the financial security, and the show comes back around to good clean fun

ya sure, good clean fun especially the bit where Bojack pulls a full roy moore on a former ex-'s daughter :suicide:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i'm trying to imagine donald trump leading a discussion on anything and just lolling

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

@jack delete Obama's account he loving deserves it

@jack should delete himself from this earth

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a.lo posted:

hating that the confederate statues being taken down but loving our natural forests being destroyed for drilling
inbreeding works!

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

speaking of vox, watched a REALLY bad video about bad jobs and falling unionization that just skips over Taft Hartley, Landrum-Griffin, the total defanging of Wagner. Handwaves it all away as "lol globalization!" like there weren't a set of distinct policies enacted since the end of WW2 through the late 80s and beyond that have just systematically hosed labor unions

the staggering historical ignorance of liberals in general is really, really bad

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

bojack is basically weaponized depression so stop now if that's gonna be an issue

Oh no it owns.

But the difference between the first few and last few episodes of the first season is striking

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JeffFlake/status/938160754490052609

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

zeal posted:

its especially weird because bojack ends each season on a sweet note to balance out the bitterness of the penultimate and its ultimately a hopeful and encouraging show

but gently caress there are rough spots in there

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Write this down: suck a gently caress

Serf
May 5, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

speaking of vox, watched a REALLY bad video about bad jobs and falling unionization that just skips over Taft Hartley, Landrum-Griffin, the total defanging of Wagner. Handwaves it all away as "lol globalization!" like there weren't a set of distinct policies enacted since the end of WW2 through the late 80s and beyond that have just systematically hosed labor unions

the staggering historical ignorance of liberals in general is really, really bad

it serves their worldview to ignore stuff like that

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

TRUMP319: Also for slavery and other reasons

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

anyone want to buy my conservative cakes

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

zeal posted:

planet motherfuckers is what the crew of the centauri observation mission in the asteroid belt calls earth informally, when they're not watching the much more interesting jovian civilization on jupiter's many moons.

I too have seen the music videos of Robert Zombie

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

eat a FUCKIN dick my man

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

love it

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lastgirl posted:

ya sure, good clean fun especially the bit where Bojack pulls a full roy moore on a former ex-'s daughter :suicide:

hey now

the age difference between bojack and penny was much greater than that between moore and his victims

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

:jerkbag:

100 is a drop in the bucket over the tax bill you voted yes for gently caress off

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

and then he shows up drunk and high at her college

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

new kind of cat posted:

lmao those fuckers should secede again if they don't want the fed calling the shots. go right ahead, DO IT YOU COWARDS

*in extremely chyron text*

we fought a war over this sort of thing! (they lost)

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yeah that will save you from hell flake

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the only way to get trump to read something is to write it w/ your pee in the snow

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/938132312734171136

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
gonna drill all the national forests

not for oil or anything

just drill all the trees full of holes

to own the libs

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

a measly $100 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Lastgirl posted:

:jerkbag:

100 is a drop in the bucket over the tax bill you voted yes for gently caress off

who cares, it's going to piss Trump off

• Locked thread